Acts of service.
你还给我买♥♥了花和礼物
You got me flowers... gifts.
你还传达了信息
You gave me a massage.
肢体接触
Physical touch.
并且这么冷还要一起散步
And a hike in the freezing cold... quality time.
你表达了五种爱的语言
You got all five love languages.
我不知道哪个是你的语言 所以我
Well, I didn't know which was your language, so I
做了五种
tried to do all five.
有点多
It was a little much.
可能
Well, maybe
你是对的
you were right, maybe
或许我们从最直接的表达开始吧
we should just start with English.
既然如此 对不起
In that case, I'm sorry.
你对不起什么
You're sorry?
我不想成为那种轻视妻子的丈夫
I don't want to be the husband that
尤其是当妻子只是想让我们
belittles his wife when all she's trying to do
更好
is make us better.
过得更开心
Have more fun.
天啊
Oh, God.
你做到了
You did it.
做什么
Did what?
一直以来我想要知道我爱的语言是什么
This whole time I've been trying
刚刚你已经
to figure out what my love language is,
给我展示了
and you just showed me.
表达肯定的语言
Words of affirmation.
这实际上是服务的行为
I'm actually acts of service.Mm.
我还有一个行为
And I have one act...
别毁掉这一刻
Don't ruin this moment for me!
好的
Okay.
听说你找我
Heard you were looking for me.
是的
Yes.
我
I, uh...
我去过你的办公室
I stopped by your office.
我想要亲自
I wanted to give this to you
给你这个
in person.
我不想要
I don't want this.
你不知道这是什么
You don't know what it is.
这个是密封的信封 - 所以呢
It's a sealed envelope. - So?
我不想要任何你给的密封的信封
I don't want anything that comes from you in a sealed envelope.
你和我 我们聊天 这才是我们
You and I, we talk... That's what we do.
听着
Look.
你那天跟我说了很多
You unloaded quite a bit the other day.
是的
I did.
你也是
So did you.
我确实是
I did.
呃
Uh.
有一件事
There is one thing
我想收回
I would like to walk back.
听着 我做这个已经很久了
Look, I've been at this a long time.
我有幸在工作中都遇到了
I've been blessed to have great partners
很棒的搭档
when I was on the job.
并且此刻在这份工作里
And here in this job,
除了你 我想不到任何人
there is no one I would rather have
可以跟我并肩作战
ride shotgun with me than you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们的对话怎么办 可以收回吗
What about our conversation does that walk back?
那个看起来像是最后通牒
What might've appeared to be an ultimatum
关于你要在这儿留着这部分
about you staying on here.
啊
Ah.
再说一遍
Again
如果我们俩有事要跟对方说
if you and I got something to say to each other,
就直接说
we just say it.
正式的通知是律师和房♥东做的
Formal notices are for lawyers and landlords.
这
It's...
昨晚2台的最后一分钟是
Last minute of the Channel Two news last night
关于一些鸡汤故事的
was one of those heartwarming stories
可以哄睡的那种
they like to tuck you in with.
一个在Attica的狱警扮作瑜伽教练
A prison guard at Attica who moonlights volunteering
去给特殊儿童关怀
as a yoga instructor for special needs kids.
故事很长
That's a long day.
使得我开始想
Got me to thinking.
没理由一个斗牛犬不能成为一个
No reason a pit bull can't also be, say,
健康的会静♥坐♥可能还会写日记的
a healthy teetotaler
禁酒者
who meditates and keeps a journal.
但是
But
一个尊重忠诚诚实的斗牛犬
a pit bull with the highest regard for honesty?
最高的是一个相对的概念
"Highest" Is a relative term when you're
当你低入尘埃的时候
ten feet down in the trenches.
事实如此
It is what it is.
那这里是什么
Then what's in here?
给邮报编辑的一封信
Copy of my letter to the metro editor at the Post,
把我的评论收回
walking my remarks back.
把它们塞进车子后备箱
Stuffing them in the trunk of a car
再倒车进沼泽
and backing that car into a swamp.
你知道我以为这是辞职信吗
You know I thought this was a resignation letter.
我知道
I know.
我很开心地说这不是
I'm glad to say it isn't.
我很开心听到
I'm glad to hear it.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表