这桌上唯一一个非血亲的人
at the table these days who's not a blood relative.
请收下我的痛惜
My condolences.
我们都很喜欢她 Jack
We actually like her, Jack.
这区别可大了
Big difference.
大家都文明点
Let's keep it civil.
谢谢你带来的派 - 不客气
And thank you for the pie. - No problem.
我们在一家室外市场上买♥♥的
We got that at a little outdoor market
在宾州 - 宾州车站
in Pennsylvania - Station.
纽约宾州车站的市场
Uh... A market in Penn Station.
你们出去玩了
You took a trip?
一起出游
Together.
去宾州玩了
All the way to Pennsylvania?
是个周末浪漫之旅呢
It was a romantic weekend?
迫不及待想知道Nicky知道这事儿后的反应
Can't wait till Nicky hears about this one.
你还敢来聚餐
You still came to dinner?
实话说
Well, um, truth be told,
除非我打赌输了
I was only supposed to come
不然我不用来
if I lost a bet.
而他并没有输
Which he did not lose,
而他还是大度的来了
but he was gracious enough to come anyway.
周末最佳
Greatest of all time weekend.
你说够了没
And that's enough out of you.
我觉得他是喜欢被折磨
I think maybe he likes being tortured.
显而易见的 他刚和咱妹子过了一个周末呢
Obviously, he just spent the weekend with our sister.
真是昨♥日♥重♥现♥啊
It's all coming back to me now.
喂 Jack
Hey, Jack?
你要是受不了这个氛围
If you can't take the heat...
哦没事 我可以的
No, I can take the heat.
这样的话 就由你来做餐前祷吧
Well, in that case, you can say grace.
好的
Okay.
感谢天主降福我们和我们所享用的食物
Bless us, oh, Lord, and these thy gifts
以圣父圣子圣灵之名
which we are about to receive, from thy bounty,
阿门
through Christ, Our Lord, Amen.
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表