Eamon
Eamon
我是警探 Baez 现在是休班
This is Detective Baez. I'm off duty.
我家门口现在有一具男性尸体
I have a male DOA in front of my residence.
你想见我
You summoned?
把门关上
Shut the door.
也至少说句请吧
Please.
你必须做点什么了
You need to do something.
好啊 做什么呢
Okay. What?
我不知道 也许你可以控制一下我
I don't know. Restrain me, maybe.
在这吗
Here?
不是字面意义上的控制 Anthony - 我只是开个玩笑
Not literally, Anthony. - It was a joke.
还记得什么是玩笑吗
Remember jokes?
这是什么
What's this?
念一下
Read it.
我忘记拿眼镜了
I forgot my glasses.
这些是笔记
They're notes.
她给我的笔记
She's giving me notes.
谁
Who?
尊敬的 Kimberly Crawford
The Right Honorable Kimberly Crawford,
纽约郡的地方检察官
the District Attorney for New York County.
我们共事的时候 你也总给我一些注意事项啥的
Well, you give me notes all the time when we're working a case.
那不一样
That's different.
当然 那肯定是我的问题 - "当交叉问询辨方证人时
Of course. My bad. - "When cross-examining
"要把重心放在他的前科上
"The defense witness, focus on his priors
因为这直接关系到他的信誉"
because they bear directly on his credibility."
这也不算太糟糕吧
That's not so bad.
是啊 这简直是初学者阶段
Yeah! It's 101!
我当然会那样做的啊
Of course I'm gonna do that!
嗯啊 你肯定会的
Of course, right.
还有剩下的这些 我绝不会做
And the rest of these? Hell no.
你一定不会相信这个
All right, you're not gonna believe this.
听这条写的 "你..." - 我想说
All right, listen to this one. "You..." - I...
怎么
What?
不如你给她写一个便条
How about if you write her a note
说 "谢谢你的建议"
saying, "Thanks for the input,"
把便条当面给她 然后
uh, hand-deliver it, and then
你就可以想做什么就做什么
do whatever it is you're gonna do anyway.
这可真是一个好建议
That is a great idea.
就是吧 这个建议也不差嘛
There you go. It's not so bad.
这不是我刚刚的意思
That is not what I said.
确实不是 但我喜欢你说的"当面交给她"那个部分
No, but I like the "Hand-deliver" Part.
我理解你 我也不是那种没有同理心的人
I understand, and I'm not unsympathetic.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
没有 警长
No, Sarge.
这是第三次了
It's the third time.
你认为这是可接受范围之内的吗
You think that's acceptable?
我觉得这不是我能控制的
I think it's not under my control.
准时上班这件事你不能控制吗
Showing up to work on time is not under your control?
我老婆孕吐了 所以我才会上班迟到
Not when my wife gets sick, causing me to be late for work.
我是说她身体不舒服这件事 这并不是我能控制的
I mean, that... that's not under my control.
可是已经是第三次了
It's the third time.
是的 警长 - 在一周内
Yes, Sarge. - In a week.
是 警长
Yes, Sarge.
这就是你想说的 没有别的要说的了吗
All right, that's it? Nothing else to say?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry?
你不能再开车巡逻了
You just lost your seat in the car.
你得步行巡逻一周
You're on a foot post for a week.
警长 不是吧 现在可是20度...
Sarge, come on, it's 20 de...
是的 警长
Yes, Sergeant.
今天的名单 - 谢谢
Today's roll. - Thank you.
你刚刚对Diaz有点严厉了 你觉得吗
You were a little tough on Diaz there, don't you think?
如果我有觉得的话 我就不会
If I thought that, I wouldn't have
像刚刚那样做了
did what I did...
我有吗
would I?
没有
No.
但他妻子怀孕了
But his wife is pregnant.
她今天早上吐了 他只是在帮她
She gets sick in the morning. He's just helping out.
第一次 第二次 哪怕第三次 我都可以理解
The first time, the second time, the third time, even, I get it.
但在那之后 你得想出一个备份计划才行
But after that, you develop a backup plan.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没有 警长
No, Sergeant.
你对这件事有什么想法吗
You have thoughts on this?
我是说 我知道
I mean, I get it.
他最近有一点都不像他自己了
He doesn't seem 100% himself lately.
从我的角度看 不止一点儿不像
Less than 50%, where I sit.
Garrett?
Garrett
如果我说没注意到他的变化 那我就是在说谎了
I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice a change.
如果你只是实话实说 你会说什么
And what would you be if you were simply telling the truth?
他并没有告诉我们什么 但是...
He's not telling us anything, but...
你还是会看到那个不祥之兆
you can't help but see the writing on the wall.
也许他和Sheila之间有些问题
Maybe he and Sheila are having problems.
或者就像其他人一样
And, like with almost everyone,
他可能喝多了
there's probably increased drinking.
又或者这些原因都有
Or it's all of the above,
还有一些我们不知道的
with a few unknowns thrown in.
现在的情况并不好 而且还会变的更糟
...it's bad and it's getting worse.
对不起头儿 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late, boss.
Abigail, Garrett
Abigail, Garrett
我来帮你弄好吧
Let me get this for you.
不好意思 头儿
Sorry, boss. It's been, uh...
今天早晨有些让人抓狂
been a crazy morning.
怎么个抓狂法
How?
就 你知道的...
Just, you know...
周一嘛
Monday.
我之前可从来没听说过拿周几
Gee, I never heard a day of the week
来当托辞的
used as an alibi before.
这其实更像是一种比喻
It's more like a figure of speech.
到底怎么了 Sid
What's going on, Sid?
只是这几周的周一都过得很糟糕
It's... just been a couple of weeks of Mondays.
我们都经历过这种事
Yeah, we already did the Monday thing.
只是个小插曲 我能解决的
Just a rough patch. Nothing I can't handle.
好吧
Well...
我认为你需要帮助
I think you need a hand.
我说了我自己可以的
I said I could handle it.
你需要一个
Someone to kind of...
帮你稳住梯子的人 打个比方的话
steady the ladder, so to speak.
你把我弄糊涂了
You lost me there.
我儿子 Danny
Well, when my son Danny
也有一段很痛苦的时期 但他那会儿接受了一些帮助
was going through a rough patch, he got some help.
我可以自己解决好所有事情 - Dawson 医生可以帮你
Nothing I can't handle. - A Dr. Dawson.
他有和警♥察♥工作的经验
He has experience working with cops.
类似那种精神科的医生吗
Like a shrink?
不是类似 他就是精神科的医生
Not like one. Is one.
头儿 我不懂
I don't know, boss.
我本来就是那种强悍又沉默寡言的人
I'm more the strong, silent type.
我们都宁愿把自己想成那个样子
Yeah, we'd all like to think of ourselves that way,
但过去的一年
but this last year has...
像是证明了那不过是自欺欺人罢了
kind of put a lie to that.
不过你不用担心 不止你一个人去看医生的
And don't worry, you're not alone in this.
Garrett和Baker也会去的
Garrett and Baker will see him, too.
我们也去吗
We will?
我们 去吗
We will?
是的
Yes.
人多力量大
Strength in numbers.
人人为我 我为人人
All for one and one for all?
所有人
All for one?
当然
Sure.
我甚至可以第一个去见他 这样怎么样
I'll even see him first. How's that?
他躺在那里 死了
He was lying there dead.
我真的什么都不知道
I mean, I really don't even know.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表