搞定
Got him!
拖拉机后面
Behind the tractor!
Joe 小心背后
Joe, behind you!
Joe!
不要
No!
Joe! Danny!
Joe! Joe!
所有人快走
Everybody, get out!
Danny!
去看看 我掩护你
Check it out! I got you covered!
你伤得有多重 Joe 伤在要害吗
How bad are you hit, Joe? How bad are you hit?
我看着像个医生吗
I look like a doctor to you?
Ty怎么样了
Ty. How is he?
Ty 你还好吗
Ty, how are you doing?
Jamie?
Jamie 他怎么样了
Jamie, how is he?
醒醒啊 别这样
Come on. Come on!
醒醒 伙计
Come on, man.
主 请降福与我们
Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts,
和您赐给我们的食物
which we are about to receive from Thy bounty,
感谢主 阿门
through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
在我们开动前 看看你盘子下面
Okay, before we start, look under your plate.
好的
Okay.
你的叔伯们抢救出来的
Your uncles rescued it.
谢谢你们
Wow. Thank you, guys.
可不是件容易的事儿
Well, it wasn't easy.
你知道这是我爸爸的 对吧
You know this was my dad's, right?
圣者Jude
Saint Jude.
我们第一次圣餐礼之后
We were each given one of those the day we made
一人有一个
our first Holy Communion.
最好戴在你的脖子上
But better
这样不容易丢
around your neck, harder to lose that way.
好的 - 今天的晚餐是从
All right. - The food came from that place
你喜欢的那家格伦科夫的店里买♥♥的
out in Glen Cove that you like.
你们不必这么费心的
No. No, you didn't have to go through all that trouble.
我们不知道你喜欢吃什么
Well, w-we don't know your favorite food.
我们只知道
The only thing we had to go on
你上次给我们带来的那些 所以...
was the stuff that you gave us that time, so...
是啊 你没来晚餐的那次
Hmm. Yeah, that time that you didn't show up for dinner.
是啊 - 可不是嘛
Yeah. - Yeah.
你放了我们鸽子
When you bailed on us.
让我们空等 - 跟你说
Stood us up. - You know,
Sean把眼睛都哭红了
Sean, he cried his eyes out.
我才没有呢 - 你该看看他的眼睛
I did not. - You should've seen him.
你哭了 - 没错
Yes, you did. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, he did.
我想我们都用自己的方式哭泣了
Well, I guess we all did in our own way.
是的
Yeah.
我真的很抱歉
Um, I'm-I'm really sorry about that.
不用道歉
No apologies necessary.
不 不 我真的很抱歉
No, no, I am. I really am.
当时发生了那么多事
With everything that was going on, I was
我完全不知道该怎么办 我也不知道 我就...
way out of my wheelhouse and, I don't know, I just...
缩回了自己的壳里
Turtled.
是啊 我就缩进了自己的世界
Yeah. Yeah, I turtled. Yeah.
但试图从一群要杀你的匪徒手里逃生
But running from a gang of thugs trying to kill you
反倒让你更加外向开朗了呢
has got you feeling more sociable again.
那是你擅长的事儿 是吧
So, that's-that's your wheelhouse, huh?
我不知道怎么说 也许
Oh, I don't know if I'd say that, I'd say that
亡命天涯反倒让我更开心呢
being on the run for my life is more my happy place.
得了吧
Oh, shut up.
你才闭嘴
You shut up.
别在这桌上乱说话 孩子们
Not at the table, boys.
我们在想
We're all wondering
也许你是这个家里新的
if maybe you're the new black sheep
那匹害群之马
of this family.
害群之马 什么意思
Black sheep? How?
不按常理出牌 以身犯险
The one that acts out, takes risks
让我们担惊受怕
makes the rest of us worried.
事实是
The thing is, though,
这种特征对这桌上每个人都适用
that quality goes for everyone at this table, on a given day.
我们就是一家子的害群之马
We're really a whole family of black sheep.
除了我是那一匹独一无二的
Except I'm the distinguished
银鬃马
grey-silver sheep.
Joe是这里特殊的存在
But Joe is something special here.
他和他父亲真是一模一样
He is truly his father's son.
这是好事吗
And that's a good thing?
没有比这更好的事了
There is no better thing.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表