Did he ever tell you about her?
他有和你讲过吗
What? Who is Gina?
什么鬼 谁是Gina
Oh, let's not go down that road.
我们还是不要讨论这个话题了
Yeah, I'm with Dad!
对 我同意老爸说的
She was convinced that Jamie
她对于Jamie会向她求婚
was going to propose. Uhhuh.
深信不疑 好家伙
Maybe she convinced herself.
是她自己要这么想的
Yeah Really?
真的吗
Could you please pass the whipped cream?
能把鲜奶油递给我吗
Oh, laugh it up, Romeo.
你就笑吧 罗密欧先生
Have you heard from Nancy Drake lately?
你最近和Nancy Drake还有联♥系♥吗
No, no, no.
别别别
Hey, you opened that door.
这就怕了 可是你先挑起来的
It's a different scenario.
这不是一♥码♥事
Before your mom and dad met,
你老爸认识你老妈之前
he was hot and heavy with Nancy from Chicago. Yeah...
他正和芝加哥来的Nancy聊的火热 对啊
Oh!
哎
Flight attendant, as I recall. Yes.
据我所知是名空乘 没错
Who wanted me to move to Chicago,
她想让我搬去芝加哥
which was never gonna happen,
那是不可能的
so... Yeah, but you never broke up with her.
所以就 对啊 但你还没和人家分手啊
You just jumped on the next flight to New York.
就坐上下一班回纽约的飞机跑了
Yeah, without a word
对 还一句话也没留
on her birthday.Yeah.
就在她生日那天
Did she hunt you down and kill you?
她难道没有再追杀你吗
She was a nice girl.
她是个很好的女孩
I didn't want to ruin her big day.
我不想毁了她的生日
Oh. Uhuh. SO you just took
天呐 所以 你就
the coward way out and let her hurt forever.
选择了这种懦弱的方式来伤害人家一辈子
Well, sometimes it's better
有时确实得
just to rip off the BandAid. Yes, exactly.
像这样快刀斩乱麻 对 没错
I think Mom told me about some woman
我记得妈妈曾和我讲过一些
that you dumped for her.
你为了她而甩掉的女人们
It was, um... Deborah something.
有个叫 Deborah的好像
Now there was a bombshell.
这个料可够猛的
Pop.
老爸
Oy. Well, now,
哎呀呀
I never heard about this bombshell.
我可从来没听说过这个猛料啊
No comment.
不予置评
No. No, no, no.
不行不行
Tell us!
快说吧
Hey, my lips are sealed.
打死也不说
Oh, my God.
真了不起
Got a text from Strand to meet him at the corner.
收到Strand的信息了 约我在街角见面
You ready to go?
你准备好了吗
Yeah, except this damn wig.
好了 就是这假发有点烦
It's itching the hell out of me.
戴的我快痒死了
No pain, no gain.
没有付出就没有收获啊
Okay, Strand's pulling up.
好了 Strand准备停车了
Got him.
看到了
Once you're in the car, signal me the second he makes his move.
你进到车里以后 他一行动你就给我发信
Copy that.
收到
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊
I'm Leo.
我是Leo
Police. Turn off the engine, get out of the car.
警♥察♥ 熄火停车 下来
Now. Come on.
马上 快点
Get your hands on the hood. Let's go.
手放引擎盖上 快走
Hands on the hood. Let's move it.
放引擎盖上 麻利点
Why are you driving Dennis Strand's car?
你为什么开着Dennis Strand的车
He lets me use it sometimes to... pick up some fares.
他有时候让我用用 赚点车费
Off orders you intercept for ride share companies?
你们从用车平台拦截订单啊
Well... yeah. Lots of people do it.
这... 很多人都这么做的
Where's Strand?
Strand在哪
He's using his other car tonight.
他今晚用他的另一辆车
Danny, we've got a problem.
Danny 我们有麻烦了
Uh, Dennis, I just got pulled over by the cops.
Dennis 我刚刚被警♥察♥拦下了
They were looking for you, man.
他们在到处找你 兄弟
What'd you tell 'em, Leo?
你和他们说什么了 Leo
I-I didn't tell 'em anything.
我... 我什么也没说
Uh, are you in some kind of trouble?
你是惹上麻烦了吗
Of course not. Everything's fine.
当然没 一切正常
Look, man, tell me where you are.
听着 老兄 告诉我你在哪
I'll come get you.
我去找你
Why would I want you to do that?
我为什么要让你来呢
How are you tonight, Detective Reagan?
你今晚还好吗 Reagan警探
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Where's the girl?
那女孩在哪
I'm afraid she can't talk right now.
恐怕她现在没法讲话呢
Come on, Dennis. A young woman was reported
得了 Dennis 据报一个小时前
missing after walking outside
华盛顿高地的一个年轻女孩
of a club and getting in a car
走出酒吧上了一辆车后
in Washington Heights an hour ago.
就失踪了
Fits your M.O.
和你的作案手法
to a tee. Put her on the phone.
完全相同 让她接电♥话♥
Listen to me. If she comes out of this okay,
听着 如果她毫发未伤
you could still come out of this okay. Now put her on the phone.
你也能安然无恙 快让她接电♥话♥
It has been
和你聊天
lovely talking to you, Detective.
真的很愉快啊 警探
Thanks for the call.
感谢来电
You get a location?
有定位了吗
His phone is pinging in the vicinity
他的手♥机♥定位在
of Greenwich and West 11th.
格林威治大道和西11街附近
Good. I want every uni in the area looking for that vehicle.
好 让那个区的所有人都去找那辆车
Copy that.
收到
W-What about me?
那我呢
You stay put. We need a statement from you.
你待在这 我们需要你的笔录
Can I at least get my phone back?
那我能先拿回我的手♥机♥吗
No.
不行
After reading all these reports,
看完这些报告之后
I'm starting to think that Flores really did kill this guy.
我开始觉得确实是Flores杀了那家伙
Yeah, it doesn't look good.
对啊 看上去不太妙啊
He was drinking at a bar seven minutes away
他当时正在一家酒吧喝酒
from where the guy was killed.
离那家伙被杀的地方只有7分钟路程
And he made sure to use Gordon's gun when he did it.
而且他杀人的时候 确实是用Gordon的枪
Like he was sending a message, which also points to Flores.
好像他在传递一个信♥号♥♥ 也指向Flores
Maybe we're looking at the wrong end of this thing.
或许我们从一开始的方向就错了呢
Hmm?
怎么说
The morning Gordon was shot?
Gordon被杀的那天早上
Yeah.
对
Several witnesses saw the incident.
好几个目击证人都看到那场事故
And? But...
然后呢 但
all of them have one thing in common in their statements.
他们的证词里都有一个共同之处
There's no mention of Flores.
就是都没提到Flores
Wait, how is that possible?
等下 怎么可能
Only one way I can think of.
我只能想到一种可能
Well...
好吧
If Flores wasn't...
如果他搭档遇害时
there when his partner was shot.
Flores不在场
Look, I know
好吧 我知道
this is awkward, but maybe you can relax No.
可能有点尴尬 你得放松点 不
And get to know each other? No.
我们相互了解一下 不要
You're so beautiful No
你非常漂亮 不要
I'm sure you get that all the time though
你一定经常听到这类话
No We just met
不要 我们刚刚认识
but already we're so close No
但是已经这么亲密了 不要
I told you I'd get you.
我说过我会抓住你的
Get up against the car.
靠着车站好
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了
You're gonna be okay, okay?
你已经得救了
You're gonna be okay.
你已经得救了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表