What's that mean? Blood turning against blood?
不管Deon身上发生了什么
Look, whatever happened with Deon
跟我们没有半点关系
had nothing to do with us.
我们只是在做我们自己的事
Now, we're just minding our own business.
你为什么不能也这样呢
Why don't you do the same?
看起来Deon的手表在你这里
Looks like you've got Deon's watch, too.
这是个礼物
Was a gift.
这是盗窃财物
It's criminal possession of stolen property.
这可不是我偷的
Wasn't me who stole it.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
算了 手表给你
Fine. Take it.
反正拿着这个也觉得很诡异
Felt weird having it anyway.
谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
老兄 你把他的表拿回去了 就这些
You got his watch back, man. That's all you're getting.
不 除非你想去警局走一趟
No, not unless you don't want a ride to the station.
告诉我我想知道的东西
Tell me what I want to know,
不然你就要戴上手铐了
or you're going in cuffs.
你来决定
It's your call.
Andrea收到的这些信息简直太恐怖了
These messages Andrea received are just horrible.
这里面最恐怕的信息是这个男的发的
The worst of them coming from this guy
他的名字是 ShowStunner
going by the name ShowStunner.
Ralph在用这个号♥
Ralph's handle.
Sean是对的 他完全就是个混♥蛋♥
Sean was right, he's a total prick.
对 - 这上面显示 距他最后一次发送信息给她
Yeah. - That said, it's been months
已经过去几个月了
since he last messaged her.
但这并不意味着他没有怀恨在心
Doesn't mean he wasn't still holding a grudge.
对 但我们得在其他地方找证据了
True, but could be time we look elsewhere.
看来我已经找到了这个地方
I think I figured out where elsewhere is.
是什么 - 过来看
What is it? - Come see.
Andrea房♥门外的摄像头坏了
The cameras outside of Andrea's door weren't working,
但是这个是酒店酒吧的摄像头的录像
but this is footage from the hotel bar.
那是Ralph
That's Ralph.
看上去他并没有
Guess he wasn't as busy
他说的那么忙 - 那是Megan Mills
as he said he was. - Right. And that's Megan Mills.
有那么一瞬间 她看上去就像Andrea
For a second there, it looks just like Andrea.
一样的身高 一样的粉色头发
Yeah. Same height, same pink hair.
她们的房♥间还是连在一起的
And they had adjoining hotel rooms.
你认为他认错人了
Do you think he made a mistake and went after the wrong girl?
我觉得我们可能一直
Think we might have been looking
都找错了方向
at the wrong mark the whole time.
很不好吗
That bad, huh?
如果把这个新草案比作一个手势
If this new draft was a gesture...
就是这样
that'd be it.
给我解释一下 我得想想
Walk me through it. I got to think.
我们的修正案要求对警♥察♥的违法行为
Our amendment calls for a case-by-case review
进行逐案审查
of cops' infractions.
那正是我们需要的 难道不是吗
Well, that's what we needed. This isn't that?
不 这是大规模的审查
No. This is wholesale.
这意味着任何违法行为都会导致警♥察♥的退休金
Means any infraction requires complete forfeiture
被完全没收
of a cop's pension.
所以即便是一个的几分钟的可疑的视频电♥话♥
So a questionable couple of minutes of phone video
也会跟勒索了毒枭一样受到同等的罚金
carries the same penalty as shaking down a drug lord.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你低下了头
You bowed your head.
所以他想看看你是否会屈服
He wants to see if you'll genuflect and kiss the ring.
去年你对他的豪言壮志抵♥制♥地很强烈
You have pushed back pretty hard on his rhetoric last year.
这就是为什么他会反击了
You can see why it backfired.
那是有人管我的人叫强♥奸♥犯的时候
Well, that's what I do when someone
我会做的事
calls my cops racist.
在他穿着鲨鱼皮睡衣的时候你说了什么
What did you say about him wearing sharkskin pajamas?
傻♥逼♥
Something stupid.
我猜他用的鲨鱼皮比我们认为的还要薄
I guess he was a little thinner sharkskin than we accounted for.
现在怎么办
Now what?
既然我们装成了熊 那就反击回去
We load up for bear. We fight.
那共同利益呢
What happened to the common good?
很明显 这已经过时了
Apparently, it's obsolete.
Erin也应该知道这件事
Erin was likely copied on this.
那我来告诉她吧
I'll tell her.
不
No.
我来吧
That's on me.
Yelena 你能把孩子带去他们的房♥间吗
Yelena, could you take the kids to their room?
我说过了
I told you,
我不想跟你们说话 除非你们有搜查令
unless you have a warrant, I don't want to talk to you.
我们是来下通知的
We're to make a notification.
什么的通知
A notification? Of what?
你已经对你的丈夫报♥警♥好几次了
You've called 911 on your husband several times.
还有Yelena的情况
Between that and Yelena's complaint...
我们有理由相信
...we have reason to believe this might not be
这里对你的孩子来说并不是一个安全的环境
a safe environment for your children.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我们已经通知了儿童服务管理局
The Administration of Children's Services has been notified.
他们已经立案了
They've opened a case.
所以他们会上门来
So they're gonna drop by here
做一个调查
and they're gonna do an investigation.
你是在威胁要把我的孩子从我身边带走吗
Are you threatening to take my kids away from me?
我们只是提醒你会有一个调查
We're just warning you about an investigation.
你们没有权力
You have no right.
事实上 法律规定我们必须报告此事
Actually, we are bound by law to report this.
你们不明白
You don't understand.
你丈夫打Yelena了吗
Did your husband hit Yelena?
Mike在接受治疗 他不是坏人
Mike is in therapy. He isn't a bad guy.
如果你的丈夫有暴♥力♥倾向
If your husband is abusive,
你得为你的孩子们想想
you need to think about your kids.
他们被困在这里了
They're trapped here,
像Yelena一样 像你一样
just like Yelena, just like you.
你们这是要我毁掉我的家庭
You're asking me to destroy my family.
我想让你做正确的事情
I'm asking you to do the right thing.
发生什么事了 警官
What's going on, Officers?
你为什么不说说呢
Why don't you tell us?
是你报的警吗
Did you call them?
不是 她们马上就要走了
No. They were just on their way out.
是Yelena吗
Did Yelena?
不是
No.
我们得谈谈
We'll talk about this.
等一下
Wait.
如果我们不按他说的做
If we don't do what he wants,
他就会把我们关进房♥间里打我们
he locks us in a room and beats us.
我有我身上瘀伤的照片
I have photos of the bruises on my body.
我要提出诉讼
I'd like to press charges.
什么
What?!
你这个说谎的小人 - 嘿 别动
You lying bitch. - Hey, hey.
是你干的
You did this.
你被捕了 - 都是你的错
You're under arrest. - This is your fault!
你被捕了 把手背后
You're under arrest. Hands behind your back.
好吧
Okay...
啊 - 不要挣扎
Ow. - Stop fighting.
疼
Ow.
他不知道我来了
He doesn't know I'm here.
好
Right.
州长 看着我
Governor, look at me.
他不知道我来找你
He doesn't know I'm here.
你说过了
You say so.
你有在录音吗
Are you recording this conversation?
什么
What?
根据纽约法律 你可以在不通知我的情况下
Under New York State law, you could record this conversation
对此次对话进行录音
without informing me.
我这么问是出于礼节
I'm asking as a courtesy.
没有
No, we are not.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你这么做是为了惩罚我还是我父亲
So, are you doing this to punish me or my old man?
我没有在惩罚任何人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表