这个人是谁
Who was this guy?
他叫Eamon
His name was Eamon.
我在健身房♥认识他的 他是我的教练
I met him at the gym. He was my trainer.
你很了解他吗
Did you know him well?
我就跟他约会过那么几次
I mean, as well as you can know someone
了解的程度也就那样
after going on a few dates with them.
那你有查一下他吗
Uh, and did you check him out?
当然 他没有犯罪记录
Yeah, of course. No record.
没有前科 在我了解范围内也没有仇家
No priors. No enemies that I know of.
那他的家庭呢
Okay, what about family?
他有孩子吗
Did he have kids?
或者是前妻呢 又或者他结婚了吗
Ex-wife? Married?
我不会跟一个已婚男出去的
I wouldn't go out with a married guy.
这是肯定的 但这不意味着一个已婚男
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that a married guy
不会约你出去
wouldn't go out with you.
据我所知的话 他没有结婚
As far as I know, no.
我并没有查很多关于他的信息
But I didn't do a lot of digging.
因为我对他没有感觉
I mean, I didn't have feelings for the guy,
至少现在还没有
at least not yet.
那你知道他的一些旧女友吗
Okay. Some old girlfriends that you know of?
我真的什么都不知道
Look, I really have no idea.
或许有吧 但我没有问过
Probably. I didn't ask.
我们也就约会了几次而已
I mean, we only went on a couple of dates.
他说他是单身 我也没有追问去为难他
He said he was single. I didn't sweat him.
那你觉得有谁可能会想他死吗
Okay. Any idea who might want him dead?
警♥察♥世家第9集第11季
「钟声为谁而鸣 For Whom the Bell Tolls」
头儿 你找我啊
You wanted to see me, boss?
对 进来坐下吧
Yeah. Come in, take a seat.
每次你让我坐下都有不好的事情
Well, it's always bad news when you tell me to sit down.
你介意我就站着吗
Do you mind if I stand, please?
给我坐下
Sit down.
我已经知道你要说什么了
I already know what you're gonna say.
是吗 - 是啊
Oh, you do? - Yeah.
内务部要开始对我的搭档展开调查了吧
Internal Affairs is gonna start sniffing around my partner.
他们已经开始了 - 但是 头儿
Already on their way. - Okay, but, boss,
你和我都知道她和这事儿没有关系
you and I both know she had nothing to do with this.
我们是知道 他们不知道啊
That's us. That's not them.
所以我甚至不能再跟我自己的搭档说话了吗
So, I can't even talk to my own partner anymore?
不
Incorrect.
你想我把她关起来 然后拷问她
Oh, you want me to put her in the box and sweat her.
我只是想让你预先跟她友好地演习一遍
I just want you to give her a friendly dry run
在那群内务部的人来之前
before the rat squad shows up.
她不会喜欢那样的 我也不想那样做
She's not gonna like that. I don't want to do it.
这是对她最好的方式了
It's what's best for her.
好吧
All right.
15年
15 years.
15年 这就是
15. That's how long
我在这间办公室做这份工作的时间
I've been in this office, doing this job.
你又在这里做了多久 几个月
How long you been here? Couple months?
如果你想谈谈我的案子
So, if you want to talk about my case
讨论一下策略或只是大致了解一下
or discuss strategy or get briefed
我计划做些什么 那也可以
on what I plan on doing, then let's do that.
我们可以进行讨论
Let's have that discussion.
但你给我一份笔记
But to give me notes
把我当成乳臭未干的小助检吗
like I'm some wet-behind-the-ears A.D.A.?
不 不要这个样子
No. Let's not do that.
抱歉 Cyrus
I'm sorry, Cyrus.
我之后会再给你打过来的
I'm gonna have to give you a call back.
没关系
Yeah. No problem.
你在打电♥话♥
You were on the phone?
对
Yep.
为什么你没有提醒我
Why didn't you say anything?
那为什么你没有敲门
Why didn't you knock?
我向你道歉
I apologize.
这件事是我做的不够专业
That was unprofessional.
你是这样想的吗
You think?
这是我可能认识的哪个Cyrus吗
Was that any Cyrus I might know?
新任副州长
Governor's new deputy.
你现在知道了他是做什么的了
And you know what he's doing right now?
重新考虑他对我的看法
Reconsidering his opinion of me.
说到底 如果我手下的人
After all, if my own staff
都不尊重我 我划的界限 我写的笔记
does not respect me, my boundaries or my notes,
他又何必尊重我呢
why should he?
我真的很抱歉
Again, I apologize.
我太不专业了
Unprofessional.
我不能接受这样的行为
Unacceptable.
是 你说得对
Yes. That, too.
但是我刚才说的关于笔记的事情
But the thing with the-the notes,
那些
that...
那些依然成立
that still stands.
是吗
Does it?
没错
Yes.
很好
Great.
那我们坐下讨论这件事
Then let's you and I sit down for that conversation...
明天
tomorrow.
Dawson医生来了
Dr. Dawson is here.
哦
Oh.
好的
Okay.
Reagan局长 这是Dawson医生
Commissioner Reagan, Dr. Alex Dawson.
幸会 - 幸会
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
请进
Please.
我希望你不介意我们在这里会面 而不是你的办公室
I hope you don't mind us doing it here instead of your office.
我的行程太满了
My schedule's packed to the gills.
当然不介意 局长
Of course, Commissioner.
请坐
Sit down, please.
除非我应该是坐沙发的那位
Unless I'm supposed to take the couch.
没事 这样就很好
No, this... this is fine.
谢谢你能帮我
Thanks for helping me out.
不客气
Not at all.
你联♥系♥我的时候我虽惊讶但很高兴
I was pleasantly surprised when you reached out with it.
要喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
那么
So...
我能告诉你一个小秘密吗
can I let you in on a little secret?
除非你让我先猜一猜你要说什么
If you let me take a guess at what it is first.
行吧
Okay.
你想说你自己并不需要任何帮助
That you don't need any help personally.
你和我会面不过是做个姿态
You're sitting with me as a generous gesture
让那些你认为确实需要帮助的老派警♥察♥
to remove the stigma for the old-school cop
摆脱见心理医生的成见
who you think does need therapy but is allergic to the idea.
怎么说呢
Well...
我不会像你那样说
I wouldn't characterize it just like that.
那你会怎么说
And how would you characterize it?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
如果我有问题的话 我会问的
If I have any questions, I'll speak up.
也许你不需要纸笔记录
And maybe you don't need that pen and pad.
如果你介意的话 我可以收起来
I'll put it away if it bothers you.
我并不介意
It doesn't bother me.
但你刚刚要求我把纸笔收起来
But you just asked me to put it away.
只是个建议
Suggested.
我是不是做错了
Am I doing this wrong?
你为什么会觉得自己可能做错了
How do you think you could be doing it wrong?
我总是告诉我的儿女
I always told my kids
不要用问句去回答一个问题
not to answer a question with a question.
我能和你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
你一直没和我说实话吗
Have you been dishonest with me so far?
关于你说这一切不过是在做姿态
Look, there might have been some truth to what you said
也许有一部分是真的
about this being a gesture.
但重点是 我的手下真的需要帮助
But the point is, my guy needs some help,
我觉得你是能帮助他的人
and I think you're the right person for the job.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表