I'm not punishing anybody.
你有
Yes, you are.
你说我是个骗子吗
You calling me a liar?
不 我是说你出局了
No, but I'm calling you out.
靠推动球门来进球真卑鄙
Moving the goalpost was a cheap shot.
你知道那个门上写着州长两个字吧
You realize that it says "governor" on that door.
如果州长说的不会录音是真的
And if the governor's being honest about not recording
那这就只是我俩之间的事
this conversation, then this is just between us.
我对于别人送的礼物总是会很挑剔
I always look a gift horse in the mouth.
我甚至吹毛求疵
I even check its teeth.
你后悔过吗
You ever regret that?
有人
A man asks
向你借把锤子 你借给他了
to borrow a hammer, you lend him one,
他会记住这个恩情
he remembers that.
有人向你借锤子你却用锤子打了他
He asks to borrow a hammer and you hit him with it,
他会记得更清楚
he remembers that a lot more.
这是因为我没让你当成检察官吗
Is this 'cause I passed you over for D.A.?
你今天运气可真好 不是吗
Oh, you're on a roll today, aren't you?
我家人也有一些缺点
My family has flaws,
和其他人一样
just like anyone's...
甚至还会更多
Maybe even more...
但我认为都有一个共性
But I think this is one of them.
那就是当我们
That when we...
给出承诺时
give our word,
我们天真的以为对方也会给予信任
we're foolish enough to expect that trust in return.
但你还是要做你该做的
But you do what you got to do.
Megan 快接电♥话♥啊
Megan, pick up the phone.
你好 - 嘿 Megan
Hello? - Hey, Megan.
我是Reagan警探 你在哪
It's Detective Reagan. Where are you?
我刚回到酒店
I just got back to the hotel.
我刚刚结束了几个采访
I was just finishing up some interviews.
好 我们这就过来和你谈谈
Okay, we're coming to talk to you now.
哪也别去
Don't go anywhere.
出什么事了吗 警探
What's going on, Detectives?
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
你就待在那不要乱跑
Just stay where you are.
和谁打电♥话♥呢
Who was that?
Ralph 嗨
Ralph, hi.
是我妈妈打电♥话♥过来
That was my mom calling to check in.
我们能谈谈吗 - 好啊
Can we talk? - Okay.
就是那晚发生的事
Just about the other night.
我想澄清一些事情
I want to just clear some things up.
好 但别在这
Okay. But not here.
你想去我房♥间吗
You want to go to my room?
不了 我们离开这去个隐秘点的地方吧
No. Let's get out of here and go somewhere private.
远离这一切
Get away from all this.
可以
Okay.
你拿回我的表了
You got my watch?
想投会吗
You want to shoot a little?
多谢你把我表拿回来
Thank you for getting my watch back,
但我得走了
but I gotta go.
不是Reggie把你打出黑眼圈的 对吗
It wasn't Reggie who gave you that black eye, was it?
是你的哥哥 Dante
It was your older brother, Dante.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
Reggie说你背叛了你的家族
Reggie said you turned on your own blood.
然后我找到了你哥的青少年犯罪记录
And then I found your brother's juvenile record.
我们的父亲是被流弹击中身亡的
Our dad died from a stray bullet.
但我们对待此事的态度不同
We each took it differently.
我想尽一切办法
I wanted to do everything
想从这个社区逃离 但是Dante他
to get out of the neighborhood, but Dante...
和一群坏蛋混到一起去了
Fell in with some bad people?
他想要弥补我们失去的一切
He was trying to be the provider that we lost.
他和袭击抢劫案有关吗
Was he involved in that assault and robbery?
他是我的哥哥
He is my brother.
我有责任把他的名字
I am obligated to give his name
告诉负责这起案子的警探
to the detectives who caught the case.
他们会和杂货店的监控对比
They'll check it against the surveillance in the bodega,
如果他参与了 他就会被捕
and if he was involved, he'll be arrested.
但你还是可以帮助他
But you can still help him.
怎么帮
How?!
让他来自首
Get him to come in willingly.
那样的话对涉及到的人来说都会保险一点
That way it'll be safer for everyone involved.
你想让我背叛我的亲哥哥吗
You want me to turn in my own brother?
我问了我在地检的熟人
I checked with my connection at the D.A.
如果他能来自首
If he comes in on his own,
我可以帮他争取宽大处理
I can get him some leniency.
你能做到吗
Could you do it?
这样对你的哥哥
To your own brother?
如果他差点杀掉一个无辜的人
If he'd almost killed an innocent person,
我会的
I would have to.
多谢你把我的表拿回来
Thank you for getting my watch back.
嘿 Mason
Hey, Mason.
Megan在哪
Where's Megan?
我想她已经离开了 - 去哪了
I think she left already. - Left where?
我怎么知道 - 她自己吗
How should I know? - Was she alone?
不是 Ralph和她一起
No. Ralph was with her.
他们有可能出去喝酒了 - 去哪了
They were probably just going for some drinks. - Where?
我说过了 我不知道
Like I said, I have no idea.
那你最好赶紧想想
Well, you better get an idea quick
在又一个女孩遇害之前 - 你开什么玩笑
before another girl turns up dead. - You're joking.
我没有开玩笑
No, I'm not joking.
说真的 我不知道
Seriously, I don't know.
嗯 这个Ralph
Uh-huh. This Ralph, he the kind of guy
可是在东西海岸都有套房♥子的人
that keeps an apartment on both coasts?
Megan - 你干了什么
Megan! - What did you do?!
好吧
All right.
你 承认你对她做的
You, admit what you did to her.
好 好 我承认 好吗
Okay, okay! I-I admit it, okay?
你做什么了 - 快停下
What did you do?! - Please stop.
你做了什么 - 求你了
What did you do?! - Okay, please.
我杀了她 可以了吗 我杀了她
I killed her, okay? I killed her!
Megan
Megan?
不要
No.
你可以把刀放下了
You can drop the knife now.
不
No.
把刀放下 - 如果我不做这件事
Yes. - If I don't do this,
没有旁人会做
nobody else will.
不是这样的 我们会将他绳之以法
That's not true. We will put him away.
Andrea要付出生命的代价
It took Andrea dying for anyone to even pay attention
才让人注意到这个人♥渣♥
to this scumbag.
我不会让他在他的王座上
I will not let him sit on his throne
多坐一天了
one more day!
Megan! Megan!
Megan! Megan!
听我说
Listen to me!
Megan 停下
Megan, stop!
马上停下
Stop right now!
他已经招供了
Look-it, he already confessed.
明白吗
Okay?
如果你这样做
If you do this,
不仅仅是Andrea的一生结束了
it's not just Andrea's life that's over,
你的一辈子也完了
yours is over, too.
我把枪收起来了
Now, I'm gonna put this away.
我希望你也能
I want you to drop
马上把刀放下
that knife right now.
好吗
Okay?
听话
Come on.
别这样
Don't do it.
不
No!
放下
Drop it.
把刀放下
Drop it. Drop it!
把手放到你背后
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表