Yeah, that puts it in perspective. - Yep.
但是别担心 我懂的 我近期不会
But don't worry, I get it. I won't come by to hear "No"
再自讨没趣了 - 同上
from you any time soon. - Same here.
很好 那我就有时间处理我自己的案子了
Well, great. Then I'll have time for my own damn cases.
很好
Good.
就这么解决了
Then it's settled.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 Danny和Jamie
If I'm being honest, Danny and Jamie
在来我办公室有点来去自♥由♥
are getting all too comfortable
还要求帮忙
coming up to my office and demanding favors.
如果你还是实话实说
Well, if you're still being honest,
你真的认为你会绕过法律
do you really think you would skirt the law
给他们想要的东西吗
to give them what they want?
永远不会 - 那不就得了
Never. - Well, there you go.
但我老板不这么看
But my boss doesn't see it that way.
她认为我看所有的案子的角度 都受了家人的影响
She thinks that I view all my cases skewed by my family.
她说的也没错了
Well, she may be right.
我的天 我谢谢你 老爸
Well, gee, thanks, Dad.
我的意思是 你看啊
Well, I mean, look.
在某种程度上
We're all products of our environment
我们的生长环境成就了我们
to a certain extent.
我们一直是相互支持的
Ours has always been one of mutual support.
有种事情叫做滥用特权
Well, there is such a thing as abusing the privilege.
你想让我跟他们谈谈吗
You want me to talk to them?
不用
No.
把他们关小黑屋
Take them out to the woodshed?
我们没有小黑屋
We don't have a woodshed.
你对被忽视有什么感觉
How do you feel about being overlooked?
我从来没被忽视
I wasn't overlooked.
我只是没被选
I wasn't chosen.
律师的标准回答呢
There's a lawyered answer.
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道吗
You know...
她可能觉得她必须向你证明自己
she may feel she has to prove herself to you.
为什么
Why would she?
我们都对自己心存疑虑
Well, we all walk around with doubts about ourselves
害怕自己的怀疑被证实
and in fear of having them confirmed.
我肯定有
I certainly do.
她也会有她的
She probably has hers.
听起来像是无趣的
Well, that just sounds like a fun house mirror
哈哈镜像
without any fun.
嘿
Hey.
你在看啥
What're you watching?
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like this.
最初是因为试图窃取珠宝的行动
What began as an attempt to steal jewelry
结束于切尔西珠宝店
ended with gunfire in a high-end Chelsea jewelry store
店主中弹倒下
when the owner was shot.
从我的店里滚出去
Get out of my store!
我会打...
I'm gonna call...
该死的
Damn it.
她把所有的脸都打码了
She blurred all the faces.
她是唯一一个可能录下这些的人
She is the only one who could've recorded that.
如果我能搜一下她的手♥机♥
If I could just search her phone...
她不是受媒体保护♥法♥案保护吗
Isn't she protected under the media shield law?
是 但这只限于传统的新闻来源
Yeah, but that only extends to traditional news sources,
而不是社交媒体 更不是YouTube
not social media outlets, and definitely not YouTube.
所以这不是新闻采访
So this isn't a news interview
所以它可能不会受到保护
so it might not be protected?
这是犯罪 而她是唯一的目击证人
It's a crime and she's the only witness.
她永远不会合作的
She's never going to cooperate.
如果法官批准搜查令
If a judge grants the search warrant,
她不必合作
she won't have to.
我刚归队 你不在
Hey, just got to the squad, you're not here.
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
嘿 我只是查一个地址
Hey. I'm just checking out an address.
什么地址
What address?
技术组给的列表里的
From TARU's list.
这个地址在Sophia Vasquez的手♥机♥上
Um, it was a location
标记过
that pinged on Sophia Vasquez's phone.
在格雷夫森德的那个地址吗
The address in Gravesend?
对
Yeah.
显然 Madeline Gleason在失踪前
Apparently it also pinged on Madeline Gleason's phone
也在手♥机♥里标记过
before she disappeared, too.
问题是 你为什么不等我
The question is, why the hell didn't you wait for me
或者Raines警探
or Detective Raines?
我又不会摁门铃
Well, I'm not going to ring the bell.
我就是看看 - 听着
I just wanted to take a look. - Look,
我现在就去找你 别做任何事
I'm coming to you right now. Don't do anything.
我不会做任何事的
I'm not gonna do anything.
你现在要带谁来改变我的想法
Who are you going to bring in now to try to change my mind?
改变你的想法必须由你自己来决定
Changing your mind is going to have to come from you.
我不想让他就这么逍遥法外
I don't want him to go free.
所以告诉我们发生了什么
So tell us what happened.
你看 如果我配合
Look, if I cooperate...
那我就死定了
it's a death sentence.
如果你不配合 你也活不了
And if you don't, it's also one.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我15岁的时候 我目睹了我最好的朋友被杀
When I was 15, I saw my best friend get killed.
跟你一样
Like you,
我是唯一的目击者
I was the only witness.
我害怕警♥察♥
I was afraid of the cops
更怕黑帮
and even more so afraid of the gangs.
所以 你知道我做了什么吗
So, you know what I did?
什么都没做
Nothing.
这个决定对我来说就是死刑
That decision was a death sentence for me.
它每天都在折磨着我
It haunted me every single day.
我做检察官就是为了弥补过错
I became a prosecutor to make amends.
那个枪手最后怎么了
What happened to the shooter?
他摆脱了法律的制裁
He got away with it.
我只希望一切能够恢复正常
I just want things to go back to normal.
Keisha 一切都回不去了
Keisha, they're never going back to normal.
现在你唯一能控制的
The only thing you can control now
就是你是否出庭作证
is whether you testify or not.
是时候做出选择了
Time to make a choice.
你会被吓得退缩
Are you going to run scared?
还是做一个勇敢的女人
Or are you going to be a strong woman
帮我们把杀害Tory的凶手缉拿归案
and help us put away Tory's killer?
是Malik干的
Malik did it.
他杀了Tory
He shot Tory.
我是Baez警探 现在不在执勤时间
Hey, it's Detective Baez. I'm off duty.
你能帮我查个车牌吗
Can you run a plate for me?
纽约牌照
New York plate,
MNO9188
Mike, Nora, Oscar, 9-1-8-8.
嗯 打我电♥话♥就行 谢谢
Yeah, I'm on my cell. Thanks.
我是5-4分局警探小队的Baez警探
This is Detective Baez from 5-4 detective squad
请求立即支援并派遣一辆救护车
requesting a 10-85 and a bus forthwith
到格雷夫森德内克路143号♥
to 143 Gravesend Neck Road.
Baez
Baez
Baez 你在哪
Baez! Where you at?!
Danny
Danny
在这
In here!
趴在地上 趴在地上
On the ground. On the ground now!
趴在地上 不许动
Get on the ground! Don't move.
你还好吗 搭档 - 你要开枪打我吗
You okay, partner? - Are you gonna shoot me?
来吧 杀了我
Go ahead and shoot me.
快点 - 别听他的 听见了吗
Do it. - Don't listen to him, you hear me?
你被他洗♥脑♥ 他就赢了 别被他控制
He gets in your head, he wins. Don't let him.
来吧 杀了我 - 闭嘴
Go ahead, shoot me. - Shut up!
你不会开枪的 - 闭嘴
You won't do it. - Shut up!
因为你懦弱
Because you're weak.
就和其他女人一样
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表