这位是警探Judy Farrow
That's Detective Judy Farrow.
Ross女士你好
Ms. Ross.
你老公在哪
Where's your husband?
所以 Joel在哪
So, uh, where's Joel?
Joel没有下飞机
Joel didn't get off the plane.
又来这出
Come again?
我在拉瓜迪亚机场等了好几个小时
I waited at LaGuardia for hours.
事实证明他没有在
Turns out he didn't check in
迈阿密的登机口登机 还有他现在
at the gate in Miami, and now he's not
不接电♥话♥了
answering the phone.
听起来你老公好像良心不安啊
Sounds like your husband has a guilty conscience.
他没什么好内疚的
He has nothing to feel guilty about.
Dawn 你听说Sal Marino中枪了吧
You did hear that Sal Marino was shot, right, Dawn?
谁不知道呢
Who hasn't?
好的 我在案发现场
Well, I saw Joel's new car
看到了Joel的新车 这就很奇怪了
at the scene, which is strange,
因为谁能知道他竟然有这辆车呢
'cause who knew he even had one?
什么意思
What does that mean?
你想解释一下他的车是怎么一下子从沃尔沃
You want to explain how he went from a Volvo
变成兰博基尼的吗
to a Lambo in no time flat?
他做的任何事都不是他的过错
Anything he did is not his fault.
那是谁的错呢
Then whose is it?
我可以...
Can I...
我能给你们俩倒杯酒吗 Danny
Can I offer either one of you a drink? Danny,
你想喝啤酒吗 - 不 我想听你解释
would you like a beer? - No, I'd like you to explain what
你刚刚所说的是什么意思
you're talking about.
什么不是Joel的错 他要做什么
What's not Joel's fault? What'd he do?
可能我需要一位律师
Maybe I need a lawyer.
为什么你需要一位律师呢
Why would you need one?
我的意思是 为了我老公
I mean, for my husband.
你刚才不是这么说的
That's not what you said.
你说你需要一位律师
You said you need a lawyer.
为了你自己 Dawn 为什么
For you. Why do you need
你需要一位律师呢 你做了什么呢
a lawyer, Dawn? What did you do?
说吧
Come on!
是我对Sal Marino开枪的
I shot Sal Marino.
当时是你在那辆车里吗
You were in that car?
不 还有我没有开枪
No, and-and I didn't pull the trigger.
但是确实是我的过失
But it's my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
等一下 你和Sal...
Wait a minute, were you and Sal...?
我...
I...
Joel是一位...
Joel is a...
他是一位好丈夫 好爸爸 好公民
He's-he's a wonderful husband and father and a solid citizen.
但更像是沃尔沃货车 而不是兰博基尼 对吗
But more of a Volvo wagon than a Lamborghini, huh?
去年夏天 我和Sal发生了关系
I had a fling with Sal last summer.
Sal没有说过这个
Sal said nothing about this.
因为我们都认为这是一个错误
Because we both agreed it was a mistake,
所以我们相互承诺不把这件事告诉别人
and we promised not to tell anyone.
但是你感觉良心不安 所以你对Joel坦白了这件事
But you got a guilty conscience, and you told Joel about it?
所以他去杀了Sal是吗
And he goes and shoots Sal?
我的意思是 我怎么也想不到
I mean, never in a million years
他会这么做
would I ever think he would ever do that.
好的 谢谢你 Juanella
Yep. Thanks, Juanella.
照片正在传过来
Photos are coming through now.
你是最优秀的
You're the best.
嗨 请坐
Hey. Sit down.
Anthony 你是对的
Anthony, you're right.
可以再说一遍吗
Say that again?
你是对的
That you're right?
你姐姐很少这样夸我
I so rarely hear it from your sister.
所以 我说对了什么呢
So, what am I right about?
我整个周末都在想Alison的事情
I've been thinking all weekend about Alison,
我觉得相比那个比克街的屠夫
and I think this might be more about me
这件事与我更有关系 - 嗯
than the Beak Street Butcher. - Yeah.
不过 我想起Vache说的那句话
Well, I thought about Vache's, uh,
"为什么大家都反对我"的表现
"Why is everyone against me?" Act,
那时候我感觉有些不对劲
and something just felt off.
所以我打电♥话♥给我在国防部的朋友
So I called a pal of mine at DFS.
09年把他送进监狱的案子
Uh, they're the ones that referred the case
就是他们提出来的
that sent him to jail in '09.
他们吊销了他的执照 所以如果他还在卖♥♥保险的话
They took his license away, so if he's peddling insurance,
他应该是在黑市上卖♥♥的
he's doing it on the black market.
这并不代表他就是Ted Bundy
Doesn't make him Ted Bundy.
他们正在立案
They're building a new case,
关于他说的那个事故
uh, about that accident that he said he had.
他们有派人跟踪他
They put a tail on him.
这是其中的一幕
This is an act.
这个...
This...
才是真正的交易
...is the real deal.
Ted Bundy 通过在手上打石膏
Ted Bundy, uh, wore a cast on his arm
来让女人们以为他不具威胁
to fool women into thinking he wasn't a threat.
现在Vache用轮椅来做同样的事情
And now Vache's using that wheelchair to do the same thing.
是的
Correct.
你正在帮助McKenzie取得成功 是吗
You're rooting for McKenzie to succeed, aren't you?
我不帮助任何人
I'm not rooting for anybody.
别跟我胡扯
Don't give me that.
McKenzie和你是什么关系
What's McKenzie to you?
是法官让你解雇他
It was the judge who told you to fire him,
但是你拒绝了
and you refused to do it.
拜托 Garrett
Oh, come on, Garrett.
我拒绝了他要洗脱罪名的请求
I'm the guy who refused his plea to go out and
这就是他辞职的原因
clear his name, and that's why he resigned.
你是他的头儿 不是他的公♥关♥经理
You were his boss, not his PR flack.
那个法官就是现代版的Isaac Parker
And that judge was a modern-day Isaac Parker.
什么
What?
旧西部时期的一名绞刑法官
Uh, he was a hanging judge in the Old West.
当然
Oh, of course.
Doug McKenzie被当时的风气
Look, Doug McKenzie got washed away
聚在他家门口的暴徒以及
by the current climate, by the mob at his door
随之而来的媒体冲垮了
and the press that went along with them.
依旧跟你无关
Still doesn't land on you.
说Witten警官时 你也是这么说的
You said the same thing about Officer Witten.
她现在是Eddie的搭档 Garrett
And now she's Eddie's partner because, Garrett,
他确实跟我有关 只是你没有察觉到罢了
it did land on me, and in ways you couldn't see.
请告诉我
Enlighten me
我很认真的 我想知道
Seriously, I want to know.
知道何时以及对谁
To know when and to who
进行善意的怀疑 是工作的一部分
to give benefit of the doubt is a part of the job
这是最难做好的事情
with the absolute worst odds of getting it right.
所以你要做什么呢
So you have to what?
寻找第二次机会
Look for opportunities for a second chance.
犯罪现场调查小组找到了指纹
CSU found the print
就在McKenzie说的 那个人接触柜台的地方
where McKenzie's guy touched a counter.
身份证上的名字是"Ron Whatley"
I.D.'d him as "Ron Whatley."
在地狱厨房♥开了家汽车店
Runs an auto shop in Hell's Kitchen.
然后他们用面部识别软件
Then they used facial recognition software
将他的脸与
to compare his face
其中一家珠宝店的视频进行对比
to a video from one of the jewelry stores.
当罪犯摘下面具的那半秒钟
And when the perp pulled off his mask for a half a second?
Ron Whatley - 正确
Ron Whatley. - GORMLEY: Bingo.
我派了一队警探和
I sent a team of detectives
紧急救难小组去他的商店
and ESU to his shop.
头儿 发布命令吧 我们这就出发
Just say the word, boss, we go in.
开始行动吧
Do it.
再派另一队人去抓McKenzie
And then send another team to collar McKenzie.
但他说的是实话啊
But he was telling the truth.
以什么罪名呢
On what charge?
非法持有和非法买♥♥卖♥♥
Criminal possession and criminal sale
赃物 都是重罪
of stolen property, both felonies.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表