Right. Yeah, you always say that.
是的 你总是这么说
And I always do.
我也总是能做到
Okay?
好嘛
Look,
听着
neither one of us knew this was gonna happen, all right?
我们谁也想不到事情会这样发展
Why are you so mad at me? Why?
你为什么生我的气 为什么
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
You get mad whenever anyone questions you or doubts you,
任何人♥质♥疑或者怀疑你 你都会生气
like with Erin this morning.
就像今天早上和Erin
You're mad at me because of my sister?
你因为我的妹妹和我生气
No, I'm not mad. I'm...
不 我不是生气 我是
I'm hurt.
我受伤了
I'm in pain. I'm scared that something terrible
我很痛 我很担心情况
is gonna happen to me, and I'm never gonna get to do
会变的更糟 我永远也无法去做
the things that I want to do,
我想做的事情了
the-the things that you seem to take for granted.
那些你认为理所应当的事情
And what would I take for granted?
我把什么认为理所应当了
Like... that's what I was
就是 我在想
thinking about when I watched you with Erin
我看到你和Erin
this morning.
今早的状态
You know, you just have this perfect family,
你知道吗 你有个完美的家庭
and you don't even realize it half the time.
而你大部分时候都没有意识到这一点
My family's far from perfect. Yeah, well,
我的家人一点也不完美 但是
they're there for you, and they love you.
他们支持你 他们爱你
That's pretty perfect.
这就很完美了
I honestly wish I could trade places with you right now, I do.
我宁愿现在处于你位置的人是我 真的
I guess that Reagan luck never runs out, huh?
我想Reagan运气一直都在 哈
It ran out on Linda.
Linda就没有这运气
And it ran out on my brother Joe,
我的弟弟Joe也没这运气
so I guess it does happen sometimes.
所以也不是一直都在
I'm gonna get us the hell out of here.
我一定会把咱俩救出去的
What? Did you find something?
怎么了 你发现了什么吗
No.
没有
I didn't find anything at all.
我什么也没有发现
If you don't like the answers you're getting,
如果你不认可你得到的答案
check your premises.
检查一下你的前提
Which ones?
具体是指
That cops are part of the problem
警♥察♥已经成为一种问题
and not part of the solution.
而不是解决问题的方法了
Frank, good cops can be part of the solution.
Frank 好的警♥察♥是解决问题的途径
But when you have a bad cop,
但是有了坏警♥察♥
it would be nice if you could step out,
就需要你能站出来
or someone like you step out, and say,
或者像你这样的人站出来 说
"Hey, this is not great behavior from our department."
这不是我们警局的好表现
I don't shy away from doing that.
我不吝啬于做这个
Well, you know, a little empathy could go a long way
你知道的 引起共鸣是很能让
to help things deescalate.
事情降级的
On both sides.
我们双方都需要
I came here to try to rewind and start over.
我来这里是为了倒带然后重新开始
We've always had a pretty good relationship.
我们一直有不错的关系
Yeah, it's a transactional one,
只有交易性质的关系
but, I mean, it's nothing personal.
这不是针对你个人
Okay, have it your way.
好吧 就按你的说法
It's not my way; It's a fact.
这不是我的说法 这就是事实
The fact is, this city is dividing into two camps
事实是 这个城市已经撕裂成两半
who are just shouting past each other.
互相嘶喊
you've got to get your guys to deescalate.
你需要让警♥察♥们不要激化事情
I think you do, too. Really?
我认为你也需要 真的吗
Just 'cause you say something doesn't make it so.
语言不能成为事实
Tell me you're not pretending you don't know
不要告诉我你假装不知道
that your guys step over the line.
警♥察♥们已经越界了
I have a well-documented history of firing the ones who do.
历史证明我已经解雇了那些越界的人
Well, you should share that with people of color.
你要和不同肤色的人分享这个
I don't... think they're gonna listen to me.
我不认为他们会认可我说的话
Well, they're not gonna listen to me,
他们也不会认可我说的话
'cause I always take up your side.
因为我总是站在你这一边
The only time I can get your attention
唯一一次我能让你注意到这件事
is if I'm screaming at you
就是我公开责备你
or screaming about your cops.
或者公开抱怨警♥察♥
You're so sure of your sight.
你坚信你的观点
Your heroes and villains are...
英雄和恶棍
so clear to you.
对于你清晰明了
Well, God save us from your vision if you're right.
如果你是对的 请上帝拯救我们于你的想法
TARU located Danny's vehicle.
技术组确定了Danny的车辆位置
Unfortunately they left the radio in the car.
不幸的是 他们把无线电留在了车里
Maybe they hopped out to interview a witness
也许他们出去询问证人了
or to follow up on a lead. Who knows?
或者去查找线索了 谁知道呢
All right, hey, listen, we're doing a door-to-door search.
好吧 听着 我们挨家挨户搜查
Okay? Two blocks in every direction,
全部方向两个街区距离
log every address we hit.
记录每一个地址
Let's go. You got it, Sarge.
开始吧 好的 警长
You heard him. Let's go, let's go.
你们都听到了 行动 行动
What are you doing here? Hopefully getting a chance
你在这里做什么 想帮忙
to help look.
找人啊
Yeah, we can add one more. That'd be great.
好的 多个人多个帮手 这太好了
Uh, Anthony, this is Joe Hill.
Anthony 这是Joe Hill
He's my, um... Family friend.
他是我的 世交
I'm not looking to be on the clock.
我不是想要加班工时
Just want to help out.
只是想帮忙
Anthony Abetemarco. I work with Erin.
Anthony Abetemarco 我是Erin的同事
She told me about you.
她和我说起过你
I'm a, uh, family friend, too.
我也是个世交
Let's hit it.
我们开始吧
Well?
怎么样
He's in there.
他在里面
Let's hear it.
我们听听
Short and sweet, like you asked.
按照你的要求简洁明了
Mayor Peter H. Chase..."
市长 Peter H. Chase
I know that part.
这段略过
"Dear Mayor Chase, please accept this letter
亲爱的市长Chase 请接受我
"As notice of my resignation
辞去纽约市警♥察♥局局长的
"As commissioner of the New York Police Department,
请求
"Effective at noon on the last Friday of this month.
在本月最后一个周五的中午生效
Sincerely, Francis X. Reagan."
谨致问候 Francis X. Reagan
"P.S..."
附笔
Resignation letters don't have a P.S.
辞职信一般都没有附言
This one does.
但这封有
"I take this action with a heavy heart
"我怀着沉重的心情和万分的遗憾
"And a full measure of regret.
"做出这个决定
"It has always been clear to me that the person
"我始终明白一个道理 那就是
"Holding this office must protect
"担任这一职务就要对
"Our citizens and, with the same vigilance,
"我们的市民以及我们的警♥察♥
the men and women of this department."
一视同仁 加以保护"
"But lately... that has become an impossible balancing act.
"但是最近 这个平衡似乎变得难以实现
To serve one is to betray the other."
"守护一方同时意味着背叛另一方
"In regret,
"很遗憾
"I have always held that a willingness to speak
"我一直认为 愿意说出
"The unpopular or inconvenient truth
"不受欢迎或是难以忽视的真♥相♥
was essential to effective leadership."
对高效的领导起着至关重要的作用"
"This city,
"对这座城市
and especially this department, deserve no less."
特别是对这个警局 理应如此"
Thank you.
谢谢你
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
The truth is, I didn't log in our location
事实上 我没有上报我们的位置
because I was... distracted.
因为我当时分心了
I just, I just kept thinking about that girl.
我一直想着那个女孩
The vic?
受害者吗
No, the-the 25-year-old me,
不 是25岁时的我
living in Alphabet City with the musclehead boyfriend.
和肌肉男男友住在字母城
What about her?
她怎么了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表