with the brilliant idea
让一个土生土长的纽约人
of putting a born and bred New Yorker
去到俄勒冈州生活 作为对作证的感谢
in Oregon as a thank you for testifying.
你更喜欢因为作证
You prefer the brilliant idea
而被杀掉吗
of getting whacked for testifying?
你见过这两个人中的任何一个吗
You recognize either one of these men?
不认识 从来没见过
No, I haven't seen either of them before.
对于是谁射击了你
Any ideas as to who shot you
或者谁想你死 有想法吗
or who would want you dead?
只有最明显的那个
Just the obvious one.
Al Locasio 但是他在监狱
Al Locasio. But he's in prison.
他在街上还是有手下的
Well, he still has soldiers on the street.
但是为什么是现在
But why now?
我不想回答问题了 可以吗
I'm done answering questions, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
枪不是我的
The gun's not mine.
如果如你所诉 你是无辜的
If you're innocent, as you say.
为什么不告诉我们枪是从哪里来的呢
why don't you just tell us where the gun came from?
因为我不知道
'Cause I don't know.
怎样 它是凭空出现的吗
What, it just appear out of nowhere?
我一无所知
I don't know anything about it.
你为什么要保护Miles
Why are you protecting Miles?
我只是在保护我自己
I'm not protecting anyone except for myself.
周三上午9点钟 你在那里
Where were you at 9:00 a.M. On Wednesday?
不用回答 我能和你出去谈一谈吗
Don't answer. Can I see you outside for a minute?
发生了什么 - 什么
What's going on - What?
不要当我是个新手 Erin
Don't treat me like I'm a first-year, Erin.
为什么Anthony要询问他周三的行踪
Why is Anthony asking him where he was on Wednesday?
只是一个简单的问题 Jack
It's a simple question, Jack.
但是为什么是这个时间点
But why that specifically?
枪♥支♥是和案件关联了吗
Was the gun involved in a crime?
不是一个简单的案件
Not just a crime.
是起谋杀两人未遂的案件
Attempted murder of two people.
Hayes面对的不是两年起的枪♥支♥持有罪
Hayes isn't looking at two years minimum for possession.
他现在面对的是10-15年监禁
He's looking at ten to 15.
你找到Hayes或者Miles
You able to come up with a connection
和Romano的联♥系♥了吗
between Hayes or Miles and Romano yet?
还没有 - 什么也没找到
Not yet - Nothing?
没有一起工作过 没有住在对方附近
They never worked together, lived near each other?
没有相同的熟人
Common associates?
没有 - 好极了
Nothing - Great.
等一下 发现了一件事
Wait, this is something interesting.
什么事
What's interesting?
Romano的前妻在脸书上发布了一条状态
Romano's ex-wife put a post on Facebook
说他处在证人保护计划中
outing him as being in the Witness Protection Program,
说他偷偷回到了纽约市
saying that he's been sneaking back to New York,
还说她可以提供他的地址
and she'll give his address to anyone
给任何想对他报仇的人
who wants to settle a score.
有人回复了吗
Anyone take her up on it?
评论里是没有
There's nothing in the comments.
我无法看到她的私信
I can't get into her DMs.
我们需要个传票 - 是的 我们确实需要
We'll have to get a subpoena - Yeah, we will.
我们也应该去拜访她 因为听起来
We should also pay her a visit, 'cause it sounds like
她也想对他报仇
she's the one who wanted to settle a score.
嗨 - 我给你点了啤酒
Hi - I ordered you a beer.
谢啦
Oh, thank you.
这太好了
This is so cool.
这是我们女生第一次出来聚会
This is our first girls' night.
实际上 这是
Well, actually, this is, um,
工作上的事伪装成了女生的聚会
kind of a work thing disguised as a girls' night.
抱歉 - 好吧
Sorry - Okay.
你需要什么 - 谢了
What do you need - Thank you.
你是Miles和Hayes的逮捕现场第一出警人员
You were the first officer on the scene with Miles and Hayes.
是的
Yes.
你的直觉是什么
So what's your gut?
我是指 他们有没有说什么或做什么
I mean, did they say or do anything
会让你觉得
that would lead you to believe that
他们之一持有那把枪
one of them owned that gun?
Hayes很有礼貌
Well, Hayes was more polite
并且很配合
and more cooperative.
这也有可能是因为他不想
That could have been because he didn't want to
引起注意
raise any red flags.
他很紧张 - Miles不紧张
He was nervous - But not Miles.
他立刻就住嘴了
He was mouthing off right away.
他不在意我们是警♥察♥
He did not care that we were cops.
因为他知道自己是无辜的
Because he thought he was innocent?
或者因为他父亲是议员
Or because his dad's an assemblyman,
他觉得这给了
and he thinks that that gives him
他免除监狱的机会
a get-out-of-jail-free card.
听起来你相信Hayes
Sounds like you believe Hayes.
我只是觉得Hayes是真的很震惊
I just think that Hayes was really shocked
看到我们发现后座的枪♥支♥时
when I pulled that gun off the back seat.
好的
Okay.
很抱歉 没有帮到你
I'm sorry, I know that's not helpful.
我不能用到这些 因为是推测
I can't use it, it's speculation.
但是还是很有帮助的 谢谢你
But it does help, so thank you.
我听说你让Jack辩护Hayes了
I heard you asked Jack to represent Hayes.
他需要好的辩护
He needed counsel.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
嗯嗯 - 就是
Mm-hmm - Um...
我已经见过Jack几次了
I've met Jack a couple times now,
他聪明又英俊
and he's smart and handsome,
你们两个看起来很像完美的一对
and you guys seem like a really great couple.
我们不在一起了
We are not a couple.
你们对对方有感觉
You guys have a thing.
你们在一起时 有这种难以置信的能量
You have this incredible energy when you guys are together.
我不想越界
And I-I don't want to overstep,
我只是
I just...
不明白你们为什么离婚了
I don't understand why you guys got divorced.
我们曾是很好的一对
We were a great couple.
我们一起工作 一起生活
We worked together, we lived together,
一起做所有的事情
we did everything together.
我以为这就意味着我们是坚实的一对
Which I thought meant that we were rock solid.
但是不是
And it didn't.
有趣的是 不是一件事
And the funny thing is it wasn't just one thing
导致了离婚
that led to divorce.
而是无数的小事
It was a million little things.
什么样的小事
Like what?
就像 他
Like, he left
把马桶圈抬起来了这类小事
the toilet seat up?
或者他吃东西的声音太大 - 不是
Or he was chewing too loud - No.
那是指什么
Like, what?
我们把对方当成理所当然的人了
We took each other for granted.
我们有不切实际的期待
We made unrealistic expectations.
我们在意对方的缺点 忘记了我们相爱这件事
We focused on the flaws instead of what made our love special,
而当爱消逝的时候 就
and once that's gone, it's...
就很难再找回来了
it's just hard to get it back.
哦
Oh.
但是你不用担心这些
But you don't have to worry about that.
你和Jamie不会让这种事情发生的
You and Jamie are not gonna let that happen.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
没有 你没有迟到
No, you're not late.
我以为我们5点开始
I thought we were starting at 5:00.
你只是错过了Sid向我报告你昨天晚上
The only thing you missed was Sid updating me
帮助Abigail搜查了上西区
on you helping Abigail canvas the Upper West Side last night.
是的
That's right.
我们找到了嫌疑人的监控录像
We also got security footage of the perp.
在我告知她不要调查之后
After me telling her not to investigate.
Frank 你当过受害者吗
You ever been a victim, Frank?
这不是重点
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表