剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
这些是你应该联♥系♥的调查员
These are our investors you should contact.
告诉他们明天结束前
Tell them they'll have their capital back
他们就能拿回自己的资本了
by end of day tomorrow.
告诉他们我们即将拿
Tell them we're going to shoot the lights out
阿克斯的个人财产干票大的
with Axe's personal money,
一旦阿克斯跟这些破事扯干净
and we'll be calling for a pitch meeting
我们就可以召开一个推介会
as soon as Axe is clear of all this bullshit.
因为那本来就是 破事
Because that's what it is. Bullshit.
就该这么说
Say all that.
这就去办
On it.
美国联邦法警
保持面朝墙
Keep facing the wall.
你可以转过来了
You can turn around.
我一直觉得被铐起来的最坏事情
I always figured the worst part about being locked up
是公♥司♥
would be the company.
你正好证明了我是对的
You've just proven me right.
我打赌最坏的还没到来呢
Oh, I bet the worst is yet to come.
你来这里是错的
You made a mistake coming here.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? -u202dYeah.
当博伊德出现在了我家门前
Once Boyd showed up at my door,
我就知道这背后是你
I knew you were in this,
你用他来套牢我
that you'd used him to hook me in.
是啊 他成功了
Yeah. He went off book there.
而你刚刚确认了整件事
And you just affirmed the whole thing,
即你诱骗我上钩
that you entrapped me.
我是套你上钩
I trapped you.
这中间有很重要的法律差别
Oh, there's an important legal difference.
我可不会在这里呆很久的
Well, I won't be in here for long.
是啊 一个像你这样的实干家
No. A macher like you?
你会保释
You'll make bail.
但你不会享受很长时间的自♥由♥
But it won't feel like freedom for a long time,
也许再也不会了
maybe ever again.
我可能低估了你的部分性格
I might have underestimated a part of your character.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - u202dYeah.
我没有意识到你有多绝望
I didn't realize just how desperate you were
想当一个男人
to feel like a man.
你牺牲掉了多少来着
You sacrificed over,
2千7百万美元
what, 27 million dollars,
你的全部家当 只是为了抓住我
every penny you had, just to catch me?
这一过程中差点牺牲掉了
And almost broke your father and your best friend
你父亲和你最好的朋友
in the process.
谈到交易我可能有点残酷
I may be ruthless when it comes to dealmaking,
但你就像凯利大盗一样好斗
but you're as trigger happy as Machine Gun Kelly,
凯利大盗:上世纪初美国强盗走私贩
对着眼前的人一阵扫射
spraying everyone in sight.
可能吧
Well, that may be.
但是 让我告诉你
But, I'll tell you,
当我想到我损失掉的钱
when I think about all that money I lost,
只为了能看到你现在这样
just to see you in this place,
我还能说什么呢 值了
all I can say is... worth it!
希望如此吧
I hope so.
因为我一旦走出那扇门
Because the moment I walk out that door,
我就永远不会回来了
I am never coming back,
即使我要花费比你付出的多一百倍
even if I have to spend a hundred...
见鬼 哪怕是一千倍来确保
fuck it, a thousand times what you did, to make sure.
告诉你吧
Tell yourself that.
也许那会帮到你在睡不着的夜晚
Maybe that'll help you on all those sleepless nights
仔细审视自己的脸
you have staring you in the face.
不重要的
Nah, it won't matter.
不论你花多少钱 都不能删除
No amount of money is gonna erase the video
你给跟班下毒的视频
of all those lackeys you poisoned,
或者抹掉你篡改股市的
or wipe out the trading records
操纵市场的
of your tampering with the stock,
交易记录
manipulating the market.
你因对我的仇恨
You let your hatred of me
使你在乎的所有事情都危在旦夕
put everything you hold dear in jeopardy.
我会找到的
I'm gonna find it.
不论是什么
Whatever it is.
不论你留下了什么威胁
Whatever thread you left behind,
不论有多小
however small...
那个威胁你一切的东西
the one that threatens everything you are.
我们都清楚就在那儿
We both know it's out there.
你清楚得知道它是什么
You know exactly what it is.
你之前在说难以入睡的夜晚
You were talking about sleepless nights.
是你梦醒时分
It's what you'll wake up
在黑暗中颤抖着思考的东西
thinking about in the dark, shaking,
因为我会找出来的
because I'm gonna find it.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
我还会把它连根拔起 我会把它连根拔起
And I am gonna pull on it, and I'm gonna pull on it
直到你的世界瓦解
until your whole fucking world unravels.
等我做到的时候 你就不是州长了
And when I am done, you won't be governor.
你就不是美国检察官了
You won't be the U.S. Attorney.
你甚至连检察官都没得做
You might not even be an attorney at all.
是啊 我可能因此而下台
Yeah, I might go down behind all of this,
但有一件事是肯定的
but one thing is for sure,
你会是我的狱友
you are gonna be right there next to me.
就像我之前说的 波比
Like I said before, Bob...
值了
worth it.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
释放犯人签名
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表