剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
赌场和铸币场之间
between a casino and the U.S. Mint.
所以我花了六万四买♥♥了一个席位
So I bought a seat at the exchange for 6♥4♥K,
就是这样
and that was it.
这是正常的事业轨迹吗
Is that a common career trajectory?
不是 就算那时候也不算
Not anymore. Wasn't back then either.
走到这一步你很高兴吗
And you're glad it went this way?
是的 为什么不高兴呢
Yeah. Why shouldn't I be?
在我让你回顾童年之前
So before I let you get back to your childhood,
这个故事的意义就是
the moral of the story is...
他妈的赶紧上飞机 是吗
just get on the fucking plane, huh?
不
No.
这个故事的寓意是 你只活一次
The moral of the story is, you get one life,
得意须尽欢
so do it all.
为什么我震住了赛耶
Why did I have Thayer dead to rights,
但他一点都不紧张
and he wasn't even nervous?
你为什么要先去找赛耶谈呢
Why were you sitting with Thayer in the first place?
那对你的头条 八卦 社区领导者
How does that help you with headlines, blind items...
有什么帮助吗
community leaders?
你不是在鼓励我变聪明
Oh, you weren't encouraging me to be smart.
你是在保全你自己
You were protecting one of your own.
是你亲手选他做交易的吗
Did you handpick him for the deal?
我选你是不是个错误呢
Did I make a mistake with you?
你是想要西瓜还是芝麻
Are you fighting for inches or yards?
我很快就能搞定阿克斯了
I am so close to getting Axe.
这样我就能去竞选了
I can run on that.
这样我就能赢得竞选了
I can win on that.
那是我们共同的愿望
That's what we both want.
如果你是我想的那种人 希望你就是
If you are the man I think and...and hope you are,
你会用其他方式搞定他
you will get him... on something else.
你知道这不是阿克斯第一次遇到麻烦
You know it's not the first time Axe has gone bad on something.
赛耶给你什么了 四个点吗
What did Thayer give you, four points?
我不会约束你 你想搞赛耶就搞吧
I don't handcuff. You're free to go after Thayer if you want.
但是先把多米诺骨牌玩完
But play out those dominoes first,
不仅是为了阿克斯
and not just for Axe.
赛耶遭受重创 赌场的事就吹了
Thayer takes a hit, the casino goes away.
北部的工作机会也没戏了
Those upstate jobs go away.
有消息说桑迪科特的事是我父亲挑起的
It leaks that my father started things in Sandicot...
而且最后一件事的责任落在了我头上
and the last one falls on me.
查克 桑迪科特就是个圆环
Chuck, Sandicot is a circle.
不管你从何处开始
Wherever you start on that path,
走到最后总会指向你 指向我们
it leads right back to you... to us.
如今 没人知道其实你和我父亲给那个小镇
And right now, no one knows that you and my father
造成的伤害跟阿克斯造成的一样多
crushed that town as much as Axe.
是的
Yes.
我们为什么不保持这种状态呢
And why don't we keep it that way?
你知道吗 杰克
You know what, Jack?
我想我会用其他方式去搞阿克斯
I think I'll get Axe on something else.
你觉得是对的就是最好的
Whatever you feel is best.
*我知道天色已晚*
*Well, I know that it's getting late*
*但是我不想回家*
*But I don't wanna go home*
*我一点也不着急 宝贝*
*I'm in no hurry, baby*
*时间可以等待*
*Time can wait*
*因为我不想回家*
*Cause I don't wanna go home*
*听听这个男人唱他的歌♥吧*
*Listen to the man sing his song*
今晚你好像有点...害羞
You're seeming...shy tonight.
我们都无法逃避自己的本性
We can't escape our nature.
少来布里格斯性格测验 玛菲
Enough with the Myers-Briggs, Mafee.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
他到了吗
The man here yet?
-没 我没看到他 -干杯
- Nah, I haven't seen him. - Cheers.
什么 奇怪
What? Weird.
进来
Yeah?
坐吧
Have a seat.
操 赛耶拒绝了我们
Fuck. Thayer stonewalled us?
在这件事上我不会瞒着你 布莱恩 好吗
I'm not gonna shield you from this, Bryan, all right?
由于策略上的原因 我决定不去追查
I have decided not to pursue Thayer or Sandicot,
赛耶或者桑迪科特了
for strategic reasons.
-政♥治♥上的原因 -没错
- Politics. - Yeah.
简单直白
Plain and simple.
告诉大家
Tell the team.
欢迎来我的保龄球俱乐部
Welcome to my bowling club.
我想了些办法所以今晚这里没有别人
I worked it out so I had it private tonight.
很好 你怎么样 维克多
Sweet. How are ya, Victor?
我想过很多次 如果我再见到你
Lots of times, I thought about, if I ran into you,
会说什么 会做什么
what I might say... or do.
我来了 打我吧 我能承受得住
Here I am. Hit me. I can take it.
那是以前
That's in the past.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 阿克斯
Fuck you, Axe.
你觉得你每次开个会或者拉个屎
You think every time you take a meeting or take a shit,
里面都充满了智慧吗
it's deep and filled with wisdom.
但是你不应该让我离开
But you made a mistake letting me go.
你伤害了我 但是同时你自己伤得更深
You cut me, but you cut yourself worse in the process.
你说的没错 维克多
You're not wrong, Victor.
你是附带损害 我后悔过
You were collateral damage. I regretted it.
-真的吗 -有一点
- Really? - Briefly.
而且后悔过一段时间 这让我挺惊讶的
And for a few moments after, which surprised me.
你心肠变软了
You getting soft?
维克多 我大老远地过来
I came all the way out here, Victor,
是因为一位朋友的推荐
on the recommendation of a dear friend,
来看看你
to look at you.
-你看到什么了 -一个被困住的人
- What do you see? - A man who's stuck...
在小公♥司♥里 美其名曰的日间交易员
at a boutique firm, a glorified day trader.
挣得不少 但是不如以前那么多
Making good money, but not as good as it used to be.
但那并不是最难受的部分
But that's not the sticky part.
你无法成为你自己 这把你撕成碎片
You can't be who you are, and it's ripping you up.
一点点撕碎
Bit by bit.
你有什么 你想要什么
What do you have and what do you want?
我想回去 不是重回你的对冲基金
I want back in. Not with the main fund.
我明白你不会那样做 我也不想你那样做
I understand you can't do that, and I don't want you to.
我要我自己的场子 做你的卫星基金
I want my own shop, a satellite.
在最初几年
Terms will be very generous for you
合约将对你十分慷慨
the first few years,
我会把最好的肉割给你
and I will give you the prime fucking meats.
关于克莱克森我知道的一切
Everything I know about Klaxon.
内部备忘录 公♥司♥文件
Internal memos, company documents.
这比召回事件更加严重
It's bigger than a recall.
你把这些掩盖的事实泄露出去
You leak this cover-up,
他们会淹死在诉讼中
they'll drown in lawsuits.
能跌到零点
You could cover at zero.
开始找办公地点吧
Start looking for office space.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
他垄断了初版书的市场
唐娜
Donna!
现在叫塞克过来
I need Sacker now!
这个 这他妈的是什么
This. What the fuck is this?
斯特·里德说阿克斯买♥♥了些敌人的书
Steph Reed says that Axe bought some enemy's books?
是的 他垄断了某些初版书的市场
Yes. He cornered the first edition book market
来恶心他的对手
for those specific books to spite a rival.
她有说...
And did she say...
是哪些书吗
which books?
丘吉尔的《第二次世界大战回忆录》
Second World War by Churchill.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
这就是他们的做法
This is what they do.
你有什么办法跟这种东西较量
How the fuck do you compete with something
强壮有力 可以一刻不停地游好几天
that powerful, that swims around for days on end,
就是为了等待一丝最轻微的血腥味
just waiting for the faintest smell of blood
毫无预兆地发动攻击
so it can attack without warning,
还带着一条牛鲨的凶残
and with all the ferocity and half the conscience
和它一半的良知
of a goddamn bull shark?
你没法跟它较量
You can't.
除非你能预测到它攻击的位置
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表