剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第二季 第十集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
我要让你见个人
There's someone I need you to see.
乔治·明察克
George Minchak.
她负责审查我所有的候选人
She vets all of my candidates.
你得把一切都告诉她
You want her to know everything.
我恐怕不是很同意这么做
I'm not really sure I'm entirely comfortable with that.
红色
Red!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我没注意到你的肢体语言吗
Did I not pick up the body language?
我没有得到许可
I didn't get permission.
克莱克森 一家比利时汽车公♥司♥
Klaxon. Belgian car company.
他们打算进行产品召回 股价将会暴跌
They're headed for a recall. Bottom's gonna drop out.
昨天晚上我特别想去格里斯比餐厅
I had a craving for Bistro Grisby last night.
我们以前经常去那里
We used to go there all the time.
-餐厅四年前就关门了 -真遗憾
- They closed four years ago. - Sad.
监控联邦雇员是E级重罪
Surveillance of a federal employee is a Class E felony,
所以如果你想让我继续下去
So if you want me to keep it up,
我得收取更高的价格
I'm gonna need to charge you a higher rate.
那今天是个谈生意的好日子
Then it's a good day for business.
试试泰勒·梅森
Try Taylor Mason.
不论阿克斯有什么大动作
Anything big Axe is wading into,
泰勒总是戴好潜水面罩等在那里
Taylor's there with a snorkel mask.
离婚不容易
Divorces are hard.
维持婚姻也不容易
So are marriages.
是啊 我听过这话
Yeah, I've heard other people say that.
温蒂·罗兹已经是负担了
Wendy Rhoades is a liability,
我决不允许你们两个再有联♥系♥
and I will never be okay with the two of you talking.
我本人绝不见她
I personally... won't see her.
我想不能靠近他对你来说一定很难
I'm sure it must be hard for you to not have access to him,
但我们认为这对大家来说是最好的
but we think it's best for everyone.
所以我才订下了那一条
Which is why I set the policy.
萝拉·阿克斯罗德
你骗了我
操
Fuck.
萝拉
Lara?
孩子们
Boys?
我是萝拉 请留言
Hi, it's Lara. Leave a message.
是我
It's me.
能给我回电♥话♥吗
You call me?
你不能就这么...
You can't just...
给我回电♥话♥吧 求你了
Will you just call me, please?
上车
Get in.
也许你的婚姻容得下谎言
Maybe lying in your marriage was tolerated,
能被宽容谅解
looked upon with leniency,
就像是某种糟糕的前戏
considered some sort of fucked up foreplay,
但我结婚十五年
but in my marriage in 15 years,
从未对我妻子撒过谎 除了这一次
I have never lied to my wife except once,
除了你和我之间说的话
except about what was said between you and me.
你是唯一一个有机会告诉她的人
You were the only person who could've told her about that.
告诉我 你对我妻子说什么了
So please, tell me, what did you say to my wife?
她之前总觉得
She was under the impression
我们不见面的协议是你提出的
that our no-session arrangement came from you.
我纠正了她
I corrected her.
你说了什么 我要原话
The words. The actual words.
我说我订下了那一条
I said I set the policy,
只有那样我才能在那里工作
and that was the only way I could work there.
我不想在你和萝拉之间作梗
I didn't mean to come between you and Lara.
所有人之中
You of all people,
你最清楚会引发她的何种反应
you know precisely what response you're eliciting.
如果你这么做了 那肯定是故意的
If you do it, you mean to do it.
我能下车了吗
Can I get out of the car now?
要是还有其他问题我会打电♥话♥的
I'll call if we have any other questions.
或者我会直接过去
Or maybe I'll just show up.
刚刚跟帕奎恩通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Pacquin.
他发来的房♥子监控录像
He sent these from the house security cams.
她从保险箱里拿了四万现金
She took four 10k bricks out of the vault,
这里 她带着孩子们
and we have her here with the boys
拿着轻便的行李走出房♥子
walking out of the house with light luggage.
消失了
Rippling out.
喷气式飞机停在机坪上 直升机停在机库里
The jets are on the ground, the choppers are in the hangar,
还有房♥子
and the residences,
汉普敦 市内公♥寓♥
Hamptons, the city apartment,
阿斯彭 迈阿密 葡萄园岛 都没有
Aspen, Miami, the Vineyard, all empty.
车载定位系统呢
GPS on the car?
按你的要求 我几个月之前把它们都弄失灵了
I disabled them all months ago at your request.
是啊 操
Right. Fuck.
三部手♥机♥都关机了
All three phones are off,
他们还没用过路卡或者信♥用♥卡♥
And they've not used the EZ Pass or any other credit cards yet.
帮我取消早上的咨♥询♥
Cancel my morning sessions, please.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling so well.
我下午尽量过去
I'll try to make it in by the afternoon.
谢谢
Thanks.
你准备致辞了吗
Did you bring your tribute?
我
I--
我没要你致辞
I didn't ask you to speak.
我也不想看着你那张可悲的脸
And I don't want to look at your pathetic face either.
你什么都不是
You... are nothing.
躺下
Down.
我该准备准备了
Time for me to make my preparations.
一动都别动
Don't move a muscle.
我是萝拉 请留言
Hi, it's Lara. Leave a message.
听着 我不是
Hey, look, look, I'm not,
我不是想找借口
I'm not trying to make an excuse,
但是
but, uh, you know,
我是想保护你
I was... I was trying to protect you,
我知道温蒂回来你不高兴
and I know you weren't happy with Wendy coming back,
我想尊重这一点
and I was trying to respect that.
我是想安慰你
I'm trying to give you comfort.
也许我该换种方法做
Maybe I could've done it different.
我不知道
I... I don't know,
但你也可以换一种方式表达不满
but you could've done this a different way, too.
明察克夫人 我们要怎么做
So, Ms. Minchak, how should we proceed?
我的目标是抢在他们之前做负面调查
My goal is to do oppo before they do oppo,
美国11月大选
要是能有什么选举前的惊喜
so if there is a potential October surprise,
我们要趁早在二月份超级碗期间放出去
we drop it in February during the fucking Super Bowl.
我喜欢这想法
I like the thinking.
喜欢这想法 我也说过
Like the thinking, and as I said,
你想在这里待多久就待多久
you're welcome here for as long as you need.
我知道温蒂在家里
I know that Wendy has the homestead,
耶鲁校友会有太多双眼睛紧紧盯着
and the Yale Club has a few too many prying eyes for--
是啊 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
真的不喝咖啡吗
Are you sure no coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
蛋糕呢
Pound cake.
70%的酸奶酪
Seventy percent sour cream.
最好让我们俩单独谈
This works best one on one.
当然
Of course.
我就
I'll just, uh...
我马上进去
I'll be-- I'll be right-- right inside,
你有什么需要就说
Uh, in case you need anything.
那么
So...
我们该怎么做
How should we do this?
你为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
保持有趣
Keep it interesting.
我已经做了几项基础层面的调查
I've done, uh, first couple levels,
那些弹窗广♥告♥
the dirty stuff those pop-up ads
保证帮你找到高中时爱人的龌龊事
promised to find on your high-school sweetheart.
那些网站真的有用吗
Those websites actually work?
比想象中的作用大
More than they should.
但我是自己查的
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表