剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Today.
这是什么 路易斯
What the fuck is this, Louis?
这是新溶剂的账单
It's the bill for the new solvent.
我能看得出 我是说为什么
Yeah. I can see that. I mean, why the hell is it
-比全氯乙烯要贵四十分 -全氯乙烯不是什么好东西 老板
- 40 percent more than the PERC? - PERC is bad stuff, boss.
影响员工健康 破坏环境
It's bad for the staff, bad for the environment.
新溶剂是有机的
The new stuff is organic.
不 新溶剂太贵了
No, the new stuff's too expensive.
既然我们进了一批奥戈的机器
So, now that we got the vats the Orgo shit came in,
我们继续用全氯乙烯 放到奥戈的机器里
we go back to the PERC and we put it in the Orgo.
等我一会儿 路易斯
Give me a minute, Louis.
他们冲你来了 对吧
They're coming for you, aren't they?
好吧 会发生什么
All right. So, what's gonna happen?
公♥司♥将如何应对
How's the firm gonna handle it?
你要把控制权交给谁
Who are you handing the reins over to?
你要知道
Just...just so you know,
我会牢牢掌控住 不管要多久
I'd keep a firm grasp of them, as long as it took,
你一出来
and I'd give them right back to you
-我会立马交还给你 -什么都还没发生
- the minute you were out. - Nothing's happening yet.
计划正在仔细考虑中
Plans are being contemplated.
如果到了我需要你的时候 我知道去哪找你
And if and when I need you, I know where to find you.
还是不敢相信你居然往这里投钱
Still can't believe you put your money into this place.
多元化 正现金流
Ah, diversification. Positive cash flow.
但我随时都为阿克斯资本准备着
But, you know, I'm 24/7 ready to deal with Axe Cap.
那不是我来的原因
Yeah, that's not why I came.
你经历过这一切
You've been through this.
我需要知道如果我被逮捕了
I need to know what the fuck is gonna happen to me
会经历些什么
when I get arrested.
一字不落地告诉我
Minute by minute.
我也可以告诉你没什么大不了的
I could tell you it's no big deal,
但我不要向你撒谎
but I'm not in the lying-to-you game.
至少你会得到些警告
Look, at least you got some warning.
不会有多可怕
It's not gonna be a shock.
还有呢
And now what?
你得在进去前吃点东西
You got to eat something before you go in,
因为他们会饿你
because they'll starve you.
即便他们给你吃的 也都是些垃圾
And if they do feed you, it's gonna be garbage.
但更重要的是 找时间上个厕所
But more important than that, find time to take a shit,
因为你也不想在里面的时候
because you don't want that business pending
憋出内伤
when you're in there.
怎么 我说的都是真的
What? I'm giving you the real.
总是会有警卫
So, there's always at least one guard
想被买♥♥通的
who wants to get paid.
找到那个混♥蛋♥买♥♥通他
Find that fucker and pay him.
阿克斯罗德夫人
Mrs. Axelrod.
我正试着决定
I'm trying to decide
如何最大地保护我的利益
how best to protect my interests...
恐怕我帮不上忙
I'm afraid I can't help.
我现在正受着你丈夫的委托
I'm engaged by your husband.
这样会有 保密问题
That brings with it, uh, confidentiality, yes,
还有忠诚问题
but also loyalty.
还有严格的规则约束着利益冲突
And there are strict rules governing conflict
我不能打破 所以
that I cannot break, so...
那就当这次是非正式咨♥询♥吧
Then let's make this an unofficial consultation.
今天我有什么能做的来保护自己吗
Are there things I can do today to protect myself?
考虑极端措施是否明智
Would I be wise to consider extreme measures,
分居 离婚
separation, divorce?
我恐怕得请你收起那些钱
I'm going to have to ask you to pick up the money
放回包里
and put it back in your bag.
我不会和你讨论这些的
I will not talk with you about any of this.
无论是正式的还是非正式的
I cannot state,
我都不能告诉你
officially or unofficially,
你的利益会有何变化以及是否会发生变化
where your interests diverge, or if they diverge.
凭良心说
On a human note,
我明白你脑子里
I understand the swirl
一定一团乱
that must be going on inside your head.
但你只好找别的律师咨♥询♥此事
But you have to find counsel for it elsewhere.
请你至少 摸着良心告诉我
Will you at least, on a human note, tell me this.
要是我不采取行动 我的钱...
If I do stay, the money that's mine--
一开始他们会冻结全部财产
They'll freeze everything at first.
可以说你必须经受这一考验
So, you'll have to get through that.
但由于你们没签婚前协议
But since there's no pre-nup,
一半财产都归你
half of everything is yours.
当政♥府♥部门无法证明
And when the government can't prove
所有财产都是非法所得时
it was all ill gotten,
我们不会让他们...
which we won't let them...
我的部分仍属于我
What's mine stays mine.
早上好 各位
Hey, morning, fellas.
你们想不想拿走这些卡
How would you guys like to take these
用来买♥♥买♥♥东西
and use them a little?
好的
Okay.
看看他们 不停地在工作...
Just look at them, working away...
大难临头
They have no idea they're about to be utterly roasted
他们还尚不自知
by a flame thrower.
一旦他被扣押
As soon as he's in custody,
在消息流出之前
before the news streams out,
我们得跟他们所有人坐下来谈谈
we should sit them all down.
以小组会议的形式进行
Group meeting.
让他们发泄恐惧
Let them vent their fears.
那些受到较大影响的人 送他们回家
The people that are too affected, we send home.
如果需要的话让他们休假
Let them take a leave if they want.
其余的人将集中精力拯救阿克斯资本
The rest of us will focus on saving Axe Capital.
是啊
Yeah.
这办法真是既贴心又能给予帮助和支持
That's very sweet and supportive.
但我不会这么做
But no.
我不需要你来当这个
I don't need you to be the team doctor
阻止人们上场比赛
who stops people from playing
而把他们加进"脑震荡相关保护协议"的队医
and puts them in the concussion protocol.
协议中提到若球员被诊断为脑震荡则必须经过一系列的检查
证实足够健康才可以继续比赛 这一检查确认的过程耗时较长
我需要你成为一个随身带着嗅盐
I need you to be the team doctor with smelling salts,
一种由碳酸铵和香料配置而成的药品 给人闻后有刺♥激♥作用
可的松注射剂 类固醇
cortisone shots, steroids,
都是兴♥奋♥剂♥ 可以提高某些人在体育比赛中的水平
和排出肺里液体潴留的利尿剂的队医
and fucking Lasix for their lungs,
利用利尿剂稀释尿液 躲避兴♥奋♥剂♥检查
把他们重新归拢在一起并推他们回赛场
who tapes them back together and shoves them back in.
好的
Okay.
看看你
Look at you.
起到了领导作用
Leading.
很高兴我们是散兵坑里的伙伴
I'm glad we're foxhole buddies.
在我的家乡 特定情况下
Where I come from, at a certain point,
一个人会揍另一个人
a guy just fucking punches another guy in the mouth.
很快你就有机会这么做了
Well, you'll have the chance to do just that,
布莱恩
Bryan, before long.
但我觉得你不会出手
But I don't think you will.
那你最好解释一下...
Then you had better start explaining...
现在不行 赛克在我办公室里等我
Not now. I have Sacker waiting in my office.
找我有什么事
What do you have for me?
做出这个决定并不容易
This isn't easy.
我要去苏利文-克伦威尔律师事务所工作了
I'm taking a job at Sullivan & Cromwell.
我不希望你离职
I'm not ready to lose you.
说实话 查克 你本应该把一切跟我说的
Honestly, Chuck, you should've made that
更清楚一点
a little more clear to me,
而不是在我决定要走的时候
by letting me crack some fucking heads
跟我说这些毫无意义的话
when I was about to.
我来这任职出于两个原因
I came here for two reasons.
接近整个办公室众所周知的
To be close to the best prosecutor
最优秀的检察官
this office has ever known,
向他学习
learn from him,
还有就是真真正正地把坏人投入监狱
and to actually put the bad guys in the goddamned hoosegow.
想想过去 看看你现在
Well, now, there, right there.
如果你没有在我身边学习
You wouldn't even know that word
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表