剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第二季 第五集
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions...
就这一小瓶
Ah, it's a road bottle.
你早上怎么起得来上班
How do you get up and go to work?
一个护工
Patient concierge --
一个房♥间和静脉注射就能解决我的问题
Fixes me up with a room and an I.V.
45分钟后 我就能像个本科生那样活力四射
Forty-five minutes, and I rebound like an undergrad.
我要把你送走
I'm sending you somewhere.
不要去康复中心
Please, not rehab.
不是
No.
我需要帮助
I need help.
桑迪科特县中心准备好进行改造了
Sandicot's downtown is ripe for redevelopment.
我为什么要把我的钱
Why would I ever put any of my money
投到你家乡那个角落
in your corner of the state?
我并不指望你因为帮我叔叔才同意投资
I don't expect you to do this deal as a favor to my uncle.
我希望你是因为赌场
I expect you to do it because of the casino.
我想我没法帮你们抓到博伊德
Look, I don't think I'm gonna be able to help you get Boyd.
我也想 但是
I want to, but --
我要装窃听器吗
Am I going to have to wear a wire?
麦金农先生 你要当英雄了
Mr. McKinnon, you're gonna be a hero.
史蒂文·博奇
Steven Birch?
不是他 就是你
It's either him or you.
好好剖析这次交易
You do an autopsy on the deal,
够你拿个普利策奖
you'll find yourself a Pulitzer in the carcass.
根据联邦量刑准则
The federal sentencing guidelines
你将要服刑十一年
call for you to serve 11 years.
我不想进监狱
I don't want to go to jail.
很明智 博奇先生
Wise choice, Mr. Birch.
我要立刻脱身
I want to get out from under this immediately.
那你现在能给我什么呢
Then what can you give me now?
有几个中层人员
There are a few mid-level guys.
如果我牺牲他们呢
What if I sacrifice them?
我还有个渠道可以再确认一下这是合法的
I have another source I can check to be sure it's legit.
我会小心一点的
I'll be careful.
你最好这样
You better be.
但不是外头的所有人都是野蛮人
But not everyone out there's a savage.
罗兹开阔视野看到了大局
Rhoades opened his eyes to the bigger picture.
我不想看到博伊德倒下
I don't like the idea of Boyd going down.
我并不能接受
Doesn't -- Doesn't sit right with me.
你从未给别人亮过底牌
You never give anyone your playbook,
无论你多支持他们 想让他们去赢
no matter how much you're rooting for them to win.
我帮您移车吧 瓦格纳先生
I'll move the car for you, Mr. Wagner.
不用了
You will leave it right there.
我很快就会把它开走
I and it will be gone before long.
瓦格斯来了
Look, it's Wags
-瓦格斯 -是瓦格斯
- Hey, Wags, how -- - It's Wags.
瓦格斯 你去哪了
Wags, where you been?
瓦格斯 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Wags, I've been calling you.
等会打给你
Call you back.
你戒酒了
You haven't been drinking.
你的眼睛很明亮
Your eyes are clear.
我看看
Let me see.
不抖了
It's not shaking.
我想退出
I want to get this out.
当我开始在这工作的时候
When I started here,
我向你许下了承诺 同样你也给了我承诺
I made a promise to you, and you to me.
我们无论如何一直都信守着那个承诺
We've kept that promise no matter what.
那样结束的话
Well, with a windup like that,
我相信不管你要说什么 一定很重要
I'm sure whatever you have to say must be important.
是很重要
It is.
甚至极其严重
Momentous even.
问题是 现在轮不到你说话
Thing is, it's not your turn to speak.
为什么
Why's that?
因为当你在外边学雅基人那套的时候
Because while you have been out there learning the Yaqui Way
美国土著
或是学着像塔拉乌马拉人那样奔跑时
or how to run like the Tarahumara,
擅于长距离奔跑的美国土著
我他妈在这打着温泉关战役
I have been in here fighting the battle of fucking Thermopylae!
斯巴达三百勇士于温泉关抵抗波斯帝国
全部阵亡
48小时前
桑硕美
干得漂亮 宋
Hell of a job, Sung.
公♥司♥一直在说我们不可能交上这批
Corporate was going on about how we'd never make delivery
蓝宝石超薄屏的货
on the Sapphire Super-Thin.
我想着 放屁 那是你不认识宋
I was like, shit, you don't know Sung.
阿克斯 我们完蛋了
Axe, we're fucked!
戈弟 和帕夫洛夫斯基先生打招呼
Gordie, say hi to Mr. Pawlowski.
去他的 叫我尼奇就行 孩子
Fuck that. It's Nicky, kid.
-尼奇 -你好
- Nicky. - u202dHello.
我这辈子都欠你♥爸♥爸的
You know, I owe everything to your dad.
知道吗
You know that?
我们那会都要死在那了 一分钱都挣不到
We were getting killed out here, couldn't make a dime.
是你♥爸♥爸想出办法 让我们连续三场
And then your dad figures out how we could come away
每场赢下了五万块
with $50k a race on the triple.
-你看 -好了 好了
- You see you real-- - All right, all right,
我们下次再好好教育他
we'll give him the full education another time.
他已经知道最重要的部分了
He already knows the most important part.
谁会在不知道事情会如何发展的时候打赌
Who makes a bet if they don't know how it's gonna turn out?
傻瓜
Suckers.
去拍些照片吧
Go take some pictures, yeah?
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone's dead.
给你
Here you go.
你来这不是为了要什么关于比赛的提示吧
You didn't come up here for a tip on a race?
你有听说过一个新的
You heard anything about a new casino
要开到纽约北部的赌场吗
coming to upstate New York?
传言 是的 我听到了些传言
Whispers, yeah. I heard whispers.
弄清楚这赌场具体要盖到哪对我而言非常重要
It's important I find out where exactly it's going.
还不清楚
The town's unclear.
但是我的确听说了这个大赌场的老板
But I did hear this big casino guy,
是唐纳德·赛耶 他正准备要开♥发♥北部
Donald Thayer, he's getting ready to get busy building upstate.
我知道赛耶
I know Thayer.
你当然知道
'Course you do.
爸 你的手♥机♥都快炸了
Dad, your phone is, like, blowing up.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
劳伦斯·博伊德
打来告诉我桑硕美完蛋了
Calling to tell me Sansomic's fucked?
我刚得到消息
I just got word.
他们准备延迟交那40万天朝手♥机♥的货
Yeah, they're gonna stiff delivery on 400,000 Celestial phones.
他们的玻璃供应商对新的超薄屏幕有所抱怨
Their glass supplier beefed on the new super-thin screens.
那些屏幕在用加热枪粘附的时候都裂了
They crack under the heat gun during adhesion.
韩国的某个家伙还嘲笑这件事了
Some guy in Korea took a mickey over it.
但那只是我打给你的原因之一
But that's only half the reason why I'm calling.
什么
What?
《华尔街独家新闻》的山姆·布兰特
Sam Brandt -- Street Scoop --
打探到消息
Out hunting.
她知道你满仓了那家的股票
She knows you're lugging the stock
并且你因此面临着你的首个下跌季度
and you're facing your first down quarter because of it.
她想让你上她的节目
She wants you to be a talking head on her show.
操 你能帮我搞定吗
Shit! Can you spike it?
不能 但是如果你说你会去
No, but if you say you'll go on,
你还能争取这个月最后的三天时间
you can buy yourself the last three days of the month.
好吧 我会去的
All right, I'll do it.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
操
Fuck.
-所以 我们还是要讨论这个吗 -是的
- So, we're still talking about this? - We are.
这远远不是我们该做的
It's beneath us.
太小气了
Petty.
我们还是先不要这么评判
Let's not judge in that way.
温蒂
Wendy.
我让他不要盛装出席晚餐
I ask him not to overdress for dinner.
只是八个人在院子里吃
Eight people on a patio,
他说他不会的 然后他就出现了
he says he won't, then he shows up in...
穿着这身西装
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表