剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你不会真的伤害他们吧
You wouldn't actually hurt them?
想象那种会伤害孩子的人
Imagine the kind of man that could hurt a child,
和随之而来的
the psychic baggage that would come along
那样的心理包袱
with something like that.
你永远都无法卸下这样的包袱
You'd never offload it.
永远
Not really.
把钱付了 剩下的我来解决
Make the payments. I'll take care of the rest.
好好享受桑拿
Enjoy your sauna.
联♥系♥博伊德的人
Get in touch with Boyd's people.
让他来这
Let's get him in here.
你觉得我们能要求什么
What do you think we can ask for?
最多的话 多久来着 十年
The maximum, what is it, ten years?
我们可以开出五年的条件
Let's offer five.
最少的话我能给十八个月
Lowest I'll go is 18 months.
坐牢时间吗
Jail time?
这样的条件他连谈判都不会谈的
He's not even gonna negotiate if that's on the table.
不谈就不谈
So be it.
你想冒险把这个案子交给陪审团吗
You want to risk putting this in front of a jury?
我想让全世界都知道
I want the world to know
如果需要的话我是可以成为一个顽固的混♥蛋♥的
that I can be a stubborn motherfucker if I need to be.
这可是操纵国库券投标
We're talking about bid-rigging Treasury auctions.
在我们尝试解释那些东西的时候
What kind of a jury isn't gonna slip into a coma
什么样的陪审团
while we try to explain to them
不会晕过去
what the fuck that even means?
想办法让他们感兴趣是你的工作
It's your job to figure out how to keep them entertained.
这是一个能成就你事业的案子
This is a case that could make your career.
或是终结它
Or end it.
我迫不及待想看到博伊德的脸了
I can't wait to see Boyd's face.
没错
That's right.
我们还不值得博伊德先生出席吗
We don't rate an appearance by Mr. Boyd?
博伊德先生相信不需要他亲自出席
Mr. Boyd is confident his presence isn't required.
我受委托人的指示 来告诉你
I've been instructed by my client to tell you
斯巴坦-艾弗斯愿意支付一小笔罚款
that Spartan-Ives is willing to pay a small fine,
博伊德先生本人不会认罪
but that there will be no admission of guilt by Mr. Boyd personally
当然 公♥司♥也不会停止运作
and, of course, no termination.
我们有已经得到证实的
We have an authenticated audio recording
你的委托人自证其罪的录音
of your client incriminating himself,
以及一位证词确凿的证人
and a corroborating witness.
你可以告诉你的委托人
You can tell your client that his disrespect
他对于南区检察院的不敬已经得到了注意
of the Southern District has been noted.
我们的条件已经摆出来了
There's a deal on the table.
我们不接受
We pass.
稍等
Hang tight.
刚才怎么回事
What was that?
我们已经失去了鄂兰
Uh, we've lost Arendt.
什么意思 他
What do you mean, he's...
靠
Oh, fuck!
博伊德显然觉得很安全
Boyd obviously feels safe.
还得找个证人来
Somebody got to our witness.
所以我们现在只有那份破录音
So all we have is a shitty recording?
-案子就成这样了吗 -不
- That's our case? - u202dNo.
我们还有一位有罪的被告
We have a guilty defendant.
可别忘了
Don't forget about that part.
你想进行陪审团审判
You wanted a jury trial.
绝对没问题了
You've definitely got it.
反正我都要重新装♥修♥
I was renovating anyway,
我就想 不如自己做干熟成吧
so I said, "Well, why not dry-age my own?"
提高牛肉品质的处理方法
这么多肉
All that meat!
别不好意思
Don't you be shy.
想要什么尽管挑
You choose whatever you want,
我让瓦莱丽拿去烤
and I'll have Valerie throw it on the grill.
有日本和牛 战斧肋眼
We have the Wagyus, Tomahawk ribeye,
纯种嫩腰肉 当然都是草饲牛肉
Fullblood Tenderloin -- all grass-fed, of course.
A5神户腰肉
A5 Kobe Strip.
那个相当不错
That is a nice one.
熟成得很好
That's aging well.
我们有时间问题
So, listen, we have a timing issue.
有多严重
How bad?
我们和所有需要离开的土地所有者进行了交易
We cut deals with all the property owners to vacate,
-但是 -有人不同意
- but -- - Some are backing out?
一个叫汉克·弗拉格的家伙
A guy named Hank Flagg.
昨晚和我的律师们谈过
Spoke to my lawyers last night.
我觉得他不是什么古怪的人
I don't think he's some crank.
他说得很清楚 他要留着等待更好的条件
He's made it clear he's holding out for a better deal.
他知道这是赌场吗
Does he know it's a casino?
这些交易都是通过有限责任公♥司♥提出的
I made all the offers through an LLC.
没人知道我的参与
No one knows I'm involved.
能做做他的工作吗
Can we work around him?
他那200英亩的地不怎么样 但很关键
Well, he's got 200 acres of shit, but it's key.
约0.81平方公里 81万平方米
我们需要在那里修连接州际公路的路
It's where we need to build the access road to the interstate.
你出价多少
Well, what was your offer?
150万
One-point-five.
就为了乡下200英亩的破地
For 200 acres in the middle of the fucking sticks?
对 你也想谈成吧
Yeah, you wanted to get it done.
确实
I did.
我们会让政♥府♥机构介入
We'll bring in a government agency,
一个社区再投资发展的机构
a community-reinvestment development authority.
他们差不多能强迫他离开
They will basically force him from the land.
这会闹出官司的
That'll turn into the litigation from hell.
特别利益集团蜂拥而至 还有环保人士
Special-interest groups'll pile on, environmentalistas.
这种热度很快会消退的
That flame'll burn quick,
到时候我会逼死这家伙的
and then I'll bleed the guy out.
他会接受我的出价的
He'll take my price.
一向如此
They always do.
最多需要两年
Two years at the outside.
我更愿意亲自去一趟
Look, I'd be willing to pop up there,
看看能不能...
see what I can --
试试看吧 或许你能说服他
Have at it. Maybe you'll turn him.
我去看看烤肉
I'm gonna go check on the grill.
慢慢挑
Take your time.
两年
Two years? u202d
这得让我们付出多少啊
What's that gonna cost us?
我们的肾
Our kidneys.
给弗拉格的出价很不错了 但他没有同意
Flagg got his price. He backed out.
这家伙知道有事情要发生了
The guy knows something's up.
你要吃什么
What are you gonna have?
我完全不在乎 你挑吧
I don't give a shit. You decide.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 在这里
Hello. In here.
今晚不是该我待在家里吗
Uh, isn't this my night?
我只是顺路过来
I'm just stopping by.
儿子告诉我
Our son told me...
你和他解释过我们的分居了
what you said to him about the separation.
他和你说了什么
Well, what did he tell you?
你说都是你的责任
That you took responsibility for it
还有 你支持我
and... that you stood up for me.
这对孩子们来说 很重要
That means a lot, um... to the kids.
你让他们知道我们不是完全对立的
You're showing them we're not polarized,
我们不是在交战
we're not at war.
我觉得这会让他们安定一些
I think it helps stabilize them.
这对于我来说也很重要
And it means a lot to me, too.
很好
Good.
你怎么样了
How ya doing?
很好 相当好
Uh, very well. Quite well.
你确定吗
You sure?
很忙 但我还是很能干
Busy, but, uh, otherwise, I'm crackerjack.
我要开一瓶玫瑰红葡萄酒来证明
And I'm about to bust open a bottle of rosé to prove it.
你要一起吗
Care to join me?
沃尔夫酒庄的吗
The Wolffer?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表