剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我只是觉得康纳蒂上位的话我可能待不下去
I just don't think I can stick around if Connerty gets it.
我可没那个气量能忍♥受
I'm not gonna have the stomach for that shit.
没准他当不上呢
Maybe he won't get it.
博伊德这事之后还当不上
After Boyd?
别不把自己当回事 你最近都是在虐自己
Don't count yourself out. You've been crushing it lately.
查克带他去基恩吃午饭了
Chuck took him to Keens for lunch.
我靠
Oh, shit.
是的
Yeah.
靠
Shit.
基恩排餐厅
羊排是这里的必点菜
The mutton chop is the thing to order here.
这是他家的招牌菜
It's what they're known for.
羊排 我不确定
Mutton? I don't know.
得了 羊排是传统
Come on, it's tradition.
这地方很有特色吧
Oh, this place has a special character, doesn't it?
你在这屋子里几乎能感受到全部的历史
You can almost feel all the history in this room,
感受到他们所做过的所有的交易
all the deals that've been made.
范迪维尔参议员告诉我
It's where Senator Vandeveer brought me when she told me
我被任命为联邦检察官的时候 带我来这的
I was being appointed U.S. Attorney.
所以我也一直想在你晋升为刑事主管的时候
And it's where I always thought I would take you
可以带你来这里吃饭
when you'd earned the promotion to Head of Crime.
羊肉真是一个有趣的婉转说法
Mutton's an interesting euphemism, isn't it?
没人说"绵羊肉"
Well, nobody ever says "Sheep."
但是谁又会想吃那么可爱的东西呢
But who wants to eat something so adorable, right?
所以叫羊排
So it's a mutton chop.
就没那么令人抗拒了
Definitely less objectionable.
袋鼠行业最近也试着效仿
The kangaroo industry recently tried that.
-是吗 -是的
- Did they? - Yes.
其实还有一个全国范围内的调查
In fact, there was a country-wide survey
就为了取个名字
to pick a name,
最后定名"澳大勒斯"
and they settled on "Australus."
但是跟绵羊的理由不一样
But not for the same reason as a sheep.
不 完全不一样
No, this was entirely different.
似乎袋鼠跟耗子之间有很多的相同之处
Seems the kangaroo has a great deal in common with the rat.
因此 叫"澳大勒斯"
Hence, "Australus."
这名字挺优雅的吧 你觉得呢
I mean, it's elegant, don't you think?
到如今 即便叫做别的名字
And yet, even by any other name,
还是一坨大耗子肉
there's still a slab of giant rat
摆在盘子中间端到你面前
sitting on the plate right in front of you.
可以点餐了吗
Can I get you started?
可以了 他来羊排
Ah, here we go. He'll have the mutton.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
布莱恩
Bryan...
你有什么想说的吗
do you have something to tell me?
我不知道你什么意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
我觉得你心里清楚
I think you know.
我们是在说调查的事情吗
Are we talking about the investigation?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我们就是说这个
We are.
此时此刻
This is it.
就是你的机会
Your chance.
你内心深处清楚得很
This is the conversation that you knew, deep down,
如果你还想跟我扯上任何关系的话
you would have to have if you had any desire
这次谈话是怎么都躲不掉的
to continue to have any relationship with me.
这就是你这几个月来
This is the conversation
一直恐惧担心的谈话
that you have been dreading all these many months.
关于背叛与幻灭
The one about betrayal, disillusionment,
第二次机会以及错失良机
second chances, and lost opportunities.
这就是你要告诉我你是如何以及为什么
This is the one where you tell me how and why
让上面调查到我头上来的谈话
you brought the investigation down upon my head.
好的 查克
All right, Chuck.
你有充分的理由愤愤不平
You got it right with all that grandiose indignance.
是我给职责办打的电♥话♥
I am the one who called the OPR.
我没听到你拒绝
I didn't hear a no.
靠
Fuck.
靠
Fuck!
布莱恩
u202dBryan.
再说一件事
One more thing.
阿克斯资本被监听了吗
Is Axe Cap bugged?
还没正式监听
Not officially.
但是现在
But right now,
如果有非正式的监听我也不觉得奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if it were unofficially.
我知道你不想来为我工作
Hey, look, I know you don't want to come work for me.
我明白
I get it.
你是一个理想主义者
You're an idealist.
但是你现在的头儿
But the man that you work for now --
他可不只是不干净
he's not just dirty, he's worse than that.
他是个伪君子
He's a hypocrite.
如果你清楚这一点 还任由其发展的话
And if you know that, and you still let it happen,
我相信你知道那会让你自己成为什么样的人
then I think you know what that makes you.
好吧
Well...
现在我明确地知道了
now I know for certain
我当上参议员的那天应该感谢谁
who I have to thank for my day at the Senate.
但跟朱利叶斯·凯撒不同 我似乎挺过来了
But unlike Julius Caesar, seems I managed to pull through.
很明显你是幸存者
Oh, it's clear you're a survivor.
也很明显我不能让你当刑事主管
And it's clear I can't make you Head of Crime.
你任由他利用了你
You let him get to you.
只是因为他说了实话
Only because he spoke the truth.
你确实在滥用职权
You were abusing the office.
你在回避案子的时候撒谎了
You lied about recusing yourself.
你从你妻子的电脑里窃取证据
You stole evidence from your wife's computer.
我做了一些错误的决策
I made some missteps.
错...
Mis--
好 不止是错误的决策
Okay. More than missteps.
在我的职权之下
In my vigor, I transgressed...
我以各种我想都没想过的方式越界
in ways I never imagined I would.
但我已经都赎罪了
But I have atoned for all of it.
无论是我个人还是工作中
And I am still in the process,
我依然在继续赎罪
personally and professionally.
我已经撤销了调查
I dropped the case.
结果现在你却要惩罚我
And now you're trying to punish me.
那个职位是我应得的
I earned that position.
但是...
But...
刑事主管由朗尼来当
Chief of Crim goes to Lonnie.
在可预见的未来
For the foreseeable future,
那个职位会一直空缺
the chair will remain vacant.
接下来 我保证
Going ahead, I am committed
我们之间完全公开透明
to complete transparency between us.
不再沉默 也不再耍花招
No more silence or subterfuge.
要是你或者我生气或失望了
If one of us is angry, or disappointed,
就说出来
we express it.
你要么现在辞职
So, you can either quit right now...
要么就留下来
or you can stay.
证明你的忠诚
Prove your loyalty.
当你做到那点时
And when you do,
你就真正赢得了那个职位
you will truly have earned that chair.
两位要点餐吗
Are you two planning to order?
我要羊排 你呢 布莱恩
I'll have the mutton. What about you, Bryan?
和他一样
I'll have the same.
你能来我办公室真好
Welcome sight, you in my office.
我不太确定我接下来要说的也一样好
I'm not sure my message will be all that welcome.
我觉得取消那个镇子的赎回权并不能
I don't think it's in the best interest of this firm
让公♥司♥获得最大利益
to foreclose on that town.
我们不那么做
It's not our doing.
我们只是想收回他们欠我们的债务
We would merely be collecting a debt owed to us.
但那还是会损坏我们的名声
Still, it would hurt our reputation.
是吗
Is that so?
或者说看着别人受苦 觉得自己也是其中一员
Or would it hurt you to watch other people suffer
你会难受
and feel like you were part of it?
我应该会的
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表