剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第二季 第七集
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions...
今天你是扳倒劳伦斯·博伊德的功臣
Today you're the man who brought down Lawrence Boyd.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
今天你是猫王
Today you're Elvis.
现在唯一的问题就是
The only question now is --
要搬去哪座宅邸了 市长还是州长官邸
which mansion will it be, Gracie or the Governor's?
刑事主管 红得发紫的高位
Head of Crim. Man, plum purchase.
简直就是跳槽去私企的最佳跳板
Freaking launch pad of the private sector.
成功着陆 钞票就哗哗地来
I mean, you land it, you're minted.
那就没我什么事了
My part is done for now.
搞什么
Oh, what the fuck.
稍安勿躁 布莱恩
Hang for a minute, Bryan.
听听波比要说的
Listen to what Bobby has to say.
去巴♥赫♥的律所 为我的公♥司♥工作
Come work for Bach's firm, on my account.
你知道罗兹是个什么样的人 布莱恩
You know what Rhoades is, Bryan,
我也知道是你打了那通电♥话♥
and I know you made that call.
你是怎么让阿克斯罗德撤销民事诉讼的
What did you do to get Axelrod to drop his civil suits?
我回阿克斯资本工作了
I went back to work at Axe Capital.
很高兴对你有帮助
I'm happy that it works for you.
但对我们来说 恐怕再也谈不下去了
But for us, I'm afraid it's a deal breaker.
你要是想弄清楚为何自己会因为
If you ever decide to grapple with why you feel happiness
只能身处一个全都是21岁短发女孩的公♥司♥
for you can only exist in the company
而感到开心
of hairless 21-year-old girls,
再来找我
come see me.
我们能很快解决这问题
We can fix that quick.
感谢你能参加这个会议
Thanks for taking the meeting.
为了布鲁诺我做什么都乐意
Anything for Bruno.
桑迪科特县中心准备好进行改造了
Sandicot's downtown is ripe for redevelopment.
整个县处在债务违约的边缘
The whole county's on the edge of default.
如果他们得不到赌场的话
If they don't get the casino,
就会从需要考虑的事情
it goes from something to consider
变成再也不用考虑的事情了
to something to never think about again.
市政债券的事往前推进
Move forward with the bond.
赌场要建到桑迪科特
The casino is coming to Sandicot.
这一票我们干定了
We are committing to this play.
桑迪科特没拿到博♥彩♥牌照
Sandicot's not getting the gaming license.
这事没戏了
It's over.
我是怎么被坑的
How did I get fucked?
那赌场应该是板上钉钉的事
That casino was supposed to be locked-the-fuck in.
当行动变质的时候
When an op goes sour,
我们应该寻其根源
we're taught to go back to its genesis.
波比
Bobby.
把球棒放下
Put the bat down.
博♥彩♥牌照给了另一个镇
The gaming license went to another town.
不
Oh, no.
我们要和你侄子谈谈
Let's have a talk with your nephew.
谁买♥♥通的你
Who paid you?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
马尔科 最好他妈的不是那样
Marco, it better fucking not be.
不是那样 布鲁诺叔叔
It's not, Uncle Bru.
不是那样的 阿克斯罗德先生
It's not, Mr. Axelrod.
还有您 先生
And you, sir.
-我快吐了 -你活该
- I'm gonna be sick. - You should be...
因为你知道这个举动真正会伤害到谁
because you know who you really hurt with this move.
没有什么举动
There was no move.
你表现得好像整件事都已经板上钉钉了
You fronted like the whole thing was wired.
那是个诱饵 还是你是诱饵
Was that bait? Or were you the bait?
我发誓
I swear.
如果你没有给阿克斯罗德先生下套
If you didn't set Mr. Axelrod up,
那是谁给你下了套
who set you up?
没有谁 只是出了点意外
Nobody. It's a thing that happened,
不是人为因素
not something anyone did.
那是我的口头禅
That is the kind of thing I'd say.
你自己也调查这个消息了
You vetted the info yourself.
我是调查了
I did.
这意味着不管是谁让你做这件事的
Which means whoever put you up to this
这个人一定很小心 很有针对性
was careful and targeted.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我以双眼发誓
I swear... on my eyes.
好 说 是谁买♥♥通了你
Yes, you do. Now, who paid you?
根本没有人知道我要找谁融♥资♥
No one even knew who I was going to for the financing,
一开始不知道
not at first.
都是纽约州政♥府♥那破规则害的
It's some kind of Albany machine shit.
延续了100年的破规则
The kind that's been going on for 100 years
让我们被坑了
that we got caught in.
你是被某个人的表亲在纽约州远郊
You're getting fottuto for something someone's cousin did
对别人的老板所做的事给坑了
to someone else's boss in a distant part of the state.
"Fottuto"的意思是被坑
"Fottuto" means getting fucked.
我根据语境猜到了
I picked that up in context.
你知道我要想拿回我的钱只有哪些选择了
You know the kind of options this leaves me to get my money out.
跑远点
Go long.
我的错 我投太远了
My bad. I overshot you.
看来你终于有了些家庭时光
Looks like you finally have some family time.
谢谢你来这
Thanks for coming down here.
不过是博伊德那案子让我不得不住在办公室
No, the Boyd business kept me living at the office,
所以我答应凯文
so I promised Kevin
等案子结束的时候我会陪他玩一天
I'd spend the day with him when it was done.
但我总是很乐意为你抽出时间的
But I'm always happy to find time for you.
凯文 过来一下
Kevin, come here for a minute.
我要给你介绍个人
There's someone I'd like you to meet.
这是麦克·迪蒙达
This is Mike Dimonda,
是一个优秀的 非常有影响力的年轻记者
an excellent and very influential young journalist.
麦克 这是我儿子凯文
Mike, my son Kevin.
见到你很高兴 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
手劲不错 凯文
Helluva handshake, Kevin.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
好了 准备跑
Okay, uh, go out.
外侧路线传球
Skinny post.
奥马哈 奥马哈 开球
Omaha, Omaha. Hut.
Omaha是NFL球星大曼宁经常喊的开球口号♥
现在你真是达到了那种很少出现的
This is the kind of unadulterated high point
不折不扣的高峰
that rarely comes along.
很难想到作为联邦检察官
It's hard to see what more there is for you
还有什么是你没得到的
to gain as U.S. Attorney.
参议院 众议院 还是你计划竞选州长
House, Senate, or do you have plans to run for Governor?
你从哪得到的消息
Where'd you get that?
我听说的是你现在是绕场一圈庆祝胜利
What I hear is you're taking a quick victory lap,
之后就要进军市政厅 国会大厦或者奥尔巴尼
and then it's City Hall, Capitol Building, or Albany.
奥尔巴尼是美国纽约州首府
只要我仍然公职在身 我就不会考虑这些
I would never even consider it while still in office.
如果有变动的话你会是第一个知道的
You will be the first to know should that change.
你介意我拍几张
Do you mind if I, uh, shoot a few of you guys
你们扔球的照片吗
throwing the ball around?
还是这是隐私
Or is that private?
是隐私
It is.
但是如果你觉得有价值的话
But if you think it has some value,
我们可以破例
then... we can make an exception.
那真是太棒了
That'd be great.
来 凯文
Come on, Kev.
好了
All right?
这样怎么样
How's that?
瑞恩 不如带我逛逛房♥子其余的部分吧
Ryan, why don't you show me the rest of the house?
等会 宝贝
Soon, baby.
只是...
It's just...
就快了
I'm so close.
游泳池加热器开着吗
Is the pool heater on?
我觉得你可以搞定...
I think you can handle --
可以
Yeah, I can.
进去 快点
Get inside. Now.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表