剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Okay, I don't care if you spit or swallow.
别让我等着
Just don't keep me waiting.
水龙头又有水了
The faucet's back on.
管用了
It worked?
一夜之间
Overnight.
所以现在要我做什么呢
So, what do you want me to do now?
我要装窃听器吗
Am I going to have to wear a wire?
你要当英雄了
You're gonna be a hero.
很快会找你的
Talk soon.
斯巴坦-艾弗斯又开始操控财政部拍卖♥♥
Spartan-Ives is back to rigging Treasury auctions.
我们抢滩登陆成功
We've got a beachhead.
有时你得相信人就是本性难移
Sometimes you just got to trust people to be who they are.
每次我觉得我陷入了困境...
Every time I think maybe I'm caught up...
混得久了
Mm. Long time in this racket.
依然很厉害
Still impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧 买♥♥点汉堡吃
Come on. Let's hit the Gorilla truck.
不 我不要看你吃那个
No, I'm not gonna watch you eat a number five.
洋葱还有
Onions and -- Unh-unh.
待在这吃点手工沙拉吧
Stay here and have some hand salad.
拜托了
Please.
帮个忙
Do me this favor.
你觉得他们在奥尔巴尼真的有内部关系
Do you think they really have the inside track with Albany
-能弄到博♥彩♥牌照吗 -我不想猜
- on a gaming license? - I don't want to guess.
我想要你查清楚然后告诉我
I want you to know so that I know.
好的
Okay.
如果证实了
And if it checks out,
我就能跟进投资
you know, that's the kind of giving I can get behind.
所有的慈善都应该这样
I mean, this is how all charities should work.
你是指你比别人受益更多
You mean benefiting you more than anybody else?
一样多 不是更多
As much as. Not more.
人们注意到你有新宠了
People noticing you have a new favorite.
他们并不高兴
They're not happy about it.
谁能给我赚钱我就喜欢谁
Anybody who makes me money is my favorite.
阿克斯 我知道我迟到了
Uh, look, Axe, I know I'm late.
坐吧 你错过了桑迪科特会议
Take a seat. You missed the Sandicot meeting.
-对不起 -没你也挺好的
- I'm sorry. - Went fine without you.
他妈给我坐下
Take a fucking seat.
我不能
I can't.
你为什么穿着运动裤
Why are wearing sweatpants?
你能不能
Could you...
斯特 请出去
Steph, step out, please.
我今早在酒店醒来
I woke up in a hotel this morning.
你住在皮尔
You're living in the fucking Pierre.
是个美洲套房♥
This was the Americana Suites,
在港务局旁潜水
some shit dive next to Port Authority,
屁♥股♥火♥辣♥辣的疼
with my ass on fire.
然后
And...
我看见我有个纹身
I saw I had a tattoo.
屁♥股♥上
On your ass?
是的
Yeah.
你在屁♥股♥上纹身
You got an ass tattoo?
所有证据都表明是的
All evidence points to that being the case.
我要看
I need to see it.
你想
You want to --
不 才不想
No, don't want to.
不 我要
No. I need to.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
那是优胜美地吗
Is that Yosemite --
应该是
I think so.
我以前是粉丝
I was a fan.
我要把你送走
I'm sending you somewhere.
不要去康复中心
Please, not rehab.
不是康复中心
No, not rehab.
你知道萨诺医生是怎么描述这种痛苦的
Well, you know what Dr. Sarno says about that kind of pain.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
什么事
Yes?
我给你开门
I'll buzz you in.
非常抱歉 我需要一会
I am so sorry. I need one second.
想听好笑的故事吗
Want to hear a funny story?
不怎么想
Not really.
我需要帮助
I need help.
他让你来的吗
Did he send you?
是的
Yeah.
不过不是为了他 我真的需要帮助
But it's not for him. I really do need help.
你总是需要帮助
You've always needed help.
这次有什么不同的
What's different now?
我都不记得我怎么纹上的
I don't even remember how I got it.
好吧
Okay.
今天不行
Mnh-mnh. Not today.
我不再是随时待命了
I'm no longer available to you on standby.
你想我打电♥话♥预约吗
So you want me to call and schedule an appointment?
是的
Yes.
像个成年人那样
Like a fucking grown-up.
可以
I can do that.
我就知道你会联♥系♥我
I knew you'd reach out.
合作是明智的选择
Cooperating was always the smart move.
你觉得是我给你的消息 证明它
You think I tipped you? Prove it.
你觉得我的道德观有一瞬间动摇了
You think I had a moment of moral confusion,
忘记了我所做的 忘记了是为了谁
forgetting why I do what I do and who for?
证明它
Prove it.
你觉得查克搞砸了
You think Chuck screwed up?
赚你的15万
Earn your 150k...
你正在做错误的选择
You're making a mistake.
证明它
...and prove it.
查克·罗兹证明了没人证明得了的东西
Chuck Rhoades has proven shit no one should be able to.
如果他追查这个案子
And if he were going after this case,
他一定会拿下目标 罪证确凿
he would have the target nailed, dead to rights.
但查克很幸运
But Chuck is lucky
因为他不是在被自己追查
because he's not being chased by himself.
而是被你追查
He's being chased by you.
更近我主
Nearer, My God, to Thee.
滚一边去
Back the fuck off.
那是乐队在泰坦尼克号♥上演奏的最后一曲
That was the last song the band played on the Titanic,
凄凉的曲调
and it is a dreary tune.
我给你一艘救生艇
I offered you a lifeboat.
你却拿起了小提琴
You picked up a violin.
玩得开心 布莱恩
Happy fiddling, Bryan.
你畏缩了
You flinched.
阿克斯罗德先生 早上好
Mr. Axelrod, good day.
我是艾拉·谢莫 小查尔斯·罗兹的律师
I'm Ira Schirmer, attorney for Charles Rhoades Jr.
我会问你几个问题
I'll be asking you a few questions.
奥林·巴♥赫♥ 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德的律师
Orrin Bach for Robert Axelrod.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
放马过来吧
Rock and roll.
开始记录
Let's go on the record.
你声称罗兹先生骚扰你
You assert that Mr. Rhoades harassed you --
抱歉 可以暂停记录吗
I'm sorry. Can we go off the record?
我只是想说 你的重建工作做得真不错
I just wanted to say, you did a great job rebuilding.
有时候我想到
Sometimes I laugh myself to sleep at night
你把这里拆得天翻地覆 半夜都能笑醒
just thinking about you ripping the place apart.
查克
Hey, Chuck.
我就从来没想过那事
You know, I never think about it.
不过也是 我晚上不会孤枕难眠
But then, of course, I'm not alone at night.
继续记录
Let's go back on the record.
你声称罗兹先生骚扰你
You assert that Mr. Rhoades harassed you.
暂停记录
Off the record.
你现在都在哪睡呢
Where are you sleeping now?
波比
Bobby.
合适的住处
Suitable accommodations.
是吗 谁付的钱 自己还是你老爹
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表