剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
and bleed you out of your position.
没错
Agreed.
下手太早就等于失败
Being early is the same as being wrong.
这就是我在这儿的原因
That's why I'm here.
但如果我们每个人都用疯狂的仓位做空奈拉
But if each of us take a monster position against the Naira,
尼日利亚货币单位
我们就掌控了时机
we dictate the timing.
就在我们说话这会
I have traders
我在澳大拉西亚的交易员正在做空奈拉
shorting it in Australasia as we speak,
包括澳大利亚 新西兰和邻近的太平洋岛屿的大洋洲地区
并且我已经让全欧洲的交易员们做好了准备
and I have orders teed up all across Europe.
我一定要亲手大捞一笔
I stand to make a huge kill on my own.
所以你只是等不及要跟我们分享这等好事吗
So you just felt the urge to share?
胡说
Bullshit.
你手上没有足够的资金去单干
You don't have enough ammo to do this on your own.
需要集♥合♥我们的财力
You need us.
最近的大事件我们也有所耳闻
We have calendars, too.
桑硕美的事让你遭受重创
You got wacked by Sansomic.
我敢打赌这笔交易能在这一季度
I bet this deal's all that stands
挽救伟大的阿克斯资本避免收益率下跌的季度
between mighty Axe Capital taking a down quarter.
我们只要静静看着高兴就是了
All we have to do is flush.
好吧 你说对了
All right, you got me.
这笔交易只有我们大家共同携手才能成功
This deal only works if we're all in it together.
需要的资金是五十亿
The threshold is five billion.
我出二十亿
I'm in it for two.
你们三个一人出十亿
That leaves one each for you three.
那么哪一样更有吸引力
So, which is the more powerful driver --
让我完蛋
boning me,
还是你们自身的利益
or your own self-interest?
该死
Fuck.
我加入
In.
算我一个
Yep.
这位是埃弗雷特
This is Everett.
他会把整个研究向你们解释一遍
He's gonna run you through the research.
这顿算我的
My treat.
妈妈会回来送我们去上学吗
Is mommy coming home to take us to school?
不会 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
记得吗 我跟你说过
Remember, I told you.
爸爸和妈妈会暂时分开一段时间
Mommy and daddy are spending some time apart for awhile.
所以现在我在家 晚上妈妈会在家
So, I'm home now, and mommy will be home tonight.
妈妈根本就不想回家
Mom doesn't even want to come home.
才没有 凯文
That is not true, Kevin.
看着我
Look at me.
我不希望再听到你说这样的话
I don't ever want to hear you say that again.
爸爸和妈妈现在分开了
It's daddy's fault
都是爸爸的错导致的
that mommy and daddy aren't together right now.
孩子 当在你这个年纪的时候
When you're a kid your age,
你觉得父母无所不知
you think that your parents know everything.
但事实并非如此 我们不是完人
But we don't. We're not perfect.
我们只是两个凡人
You know, we're just two people
在不断地尝试和失败中
trying and... often failing
去找出最佳的相处之道
to figure out the best way to be.
在这过程中 我犯了一些错
And I made some mistakes along the way.
那是我们都需要为之付出代价的错误
Mistakes that we're all paying for.
如果你要想怪罪一方
So if you want to blame somebody,
尽管怪我 不要怪你母亲
blame me, not your mother.
欧洲汽车制♥造♥商们使用大量的[一吨♥]锌
European auto manufactures use a ton of zinc.
不是真有一吨♥那么多
Not a literal ton,
只是夸张地说能找到多少锌
just a hyperbole for how much zinc can be found --
早上好
Good morning.
你可不怎么好 波比
Not for you, Bobby.
有人走漏了风声
Someone leaked.
投行的人知道了 他们通知了尼日利亚方面
The banks know, and they've made Nigeria aware.
他们正发起反击
They're fighting back.
他们打算提高利率
They're gonna raise rates
提振他们的垃圾货币吗
and prop up their dog-shit currency?
看起来是这样的 我觉得该知会你一声
Looks like it. Thought you should know.
波比
Bobby!
博奇
Birch!
奈拉没戏了 对吗
Naira's fucked, huh?
可我在你的声音里听不出一丝惊慌
But I don't hear panic in your voice.
得了吧 我身上所有的恐慌情绪都在一年前
Come on. All the panic got shook out of me
查克·罗兹找上门来的时候耗光了
about a year ago when Chuck Rhoades came calling.
是啊 能想象得出
Yeah, I imagine it did.
在很长一段时间里 我参透不了个中缘由
You know, for the longest time, I couldn't synthesize it.
那件事怎么会登报
How that story came out in the paper,
文章里的内容怎么会刚好达到
how there was just enough in that article
引起联邦检察院注意的程度
to bait the U.S. Attorney's Office.
是啊 毫无疑问 实在是太背了
Yeah, it was a bad beat, no doubt.
从那之后 我花了很多时间
Well, since then, I've had a lot of time
坐下来思考
to just sit and think,
慢慢地我悟到了
and slowly, it dawned --
如果我倒下了 其他人肯定有利可图
If I lost, someone else must've gained.
所以我每天在脑海里情景重演一千遍
So I ran a thousand simulations a day in my head.
不断重复 波比 结论都是一样的
And over and over again, Bobby, it came back the same.
你拿我来当掩护
I was your stalking horse.
那笔交易是你做的 你留下了把柄
You did the transaction. You left the opening.
真好笑 我正要说同样的话
It's funny. I was just about to say the same thing to you.
是你把把柄留给我的
You left me the opening.
你害我丢了生意
You cost me my business.
现在你打算给我点好处就当做道歉吗
Now you're gonna throw me some deal as an apology?
没门
No.
我没那么好糊弄
I'm not that easy.
所以我没有做空奈拉
So instead of betting against the Naira,
反而做多
I went the other way.
并且把事情的来龙去脉告诉了几个朋友
And I let a few other folks know what was going down.
这步棋走得不错
Strong move.
换做是我 可能也会这么做
Might have done the same in your spot.
我知道你会的 波比
I know you would've, Bobby.
黛布
Deb!
怎么了
Yes?
找到瓦格斯了吗
You found me Wags, yet?
还没
Not yet.
正好我们在说这事
Just so we're communicating,
你知道我指的是办公室在走廊那头的家伙 对吗
you know I mean the guy who works across the hall, right?
迈克·瓦格纳 瓦格斯
Michael Wagner? Wags?
我知道 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我正在努力联♥系♥他
I'm trying.
我知道我的研究是正确的
I know my research was right.
我也知道现在一切无关紧要了
I also know it doesn't matter now,
因为局势变了
'cause the game has changed.
尼日利亚当局的防范措施有多强
How strong is Nigeria defending?
堪比《阿♥拉♥莫之战》
It's their version of the Alamo.
得克萨斯独♥立♥战争期间的著名战役
人数占劣势的得州人♥民♥顽强抵抗死守13天 最终全军覆灭
克拉科夫和马尔文肯定想要退出
Krakow and Malverne are gonna be looking to pull out.
你也该这么做
You should, too.
我不希望在这里上班的第二天
I don't want my second day here
就以让你个人遭受五十亿损失而告终
ending with you personally exposed five billion.
好吧 假如我能设法让这件事继续进行下去
Okay, let's say I manage to keep it together.
那你就像是参加一场全球斗鸡比赛
Then you're looking at a global cockfight.
你需要有人把注下在你的鸡上
And you're gonna need people betting on your bird.
我得广泛树立口碑
I'm gonna need to get word out wide.
对 但这话不能出自你口
Yeah, can't just be you.
得让别人来夸耀你
It's gonna have to be somebody vaunted,
最好是一名拥有客观见解
an economist -- somebody objective,
让人信服的经济学家
trusted.
让这人来说奈拉必须贬值
That'll say they have to devalue.
一个身份类似劳伦斯·博伊德的人
Someone like Lawrence Boyd?
没错
Right.
这样一来事情应该能成
Yeah, that'll do it.
我希望你不要担心对我下手太重
I don't want you to worry about being too tough on me.
好吗
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表