剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
还烦恼着这件事
on the boat off Antibes this summer.
那你现在能给我什么呢
Then what can you give me now?
这样如何
How about this?
有几个中层人员
There are a few mid-level guys
已经被我的合规部门盯上了
my compliance department has flagged.
如果我牺牲他们呢
What if I sacrifice them?
那也许能给我一个进行下去的好借口
Well, that might give me the cloak I need to move on.
没错 你也有理由辞退他们
Yeah. And you would get to fire them for cause
还能省下三个月的离职赔偿金
and save three months' severance.
六个月
Six.
你真是慷慨
You are munificent.
谢谢
And thank you.
让你的人打电♥话♥给我下属
Have your guy call mine.
他们能帮忙协调新闻发布会
They can coordinate press releases.
好吧 90秒放松时间
All right, 90-second cool down.
开始吧
Go.
拉赫曼撤销了对球队的竞价
Rachman pulled his bid for the team.
是买♥♥不起 还是知道拼不过
Couldn't afford it or knew it was going another way?
有人让联盟知道了他的海外腐♥败♥问题
Someone let the league know about his FCPA issues,
还有现在各版头条都是你和本辛格
and with you and Bensinger splashed all over the papers,
他不想枉死在你们刀下
he didn't want to drown in your rising tide.
只剩下另一个竞价者了 而且是个团体
There's only one other bidder left, and it's a group.
他一个人买♥♥不起
He can't afford it solo.
准备好要玩橄榄球了吗
Are you ready for some football?
是的 准备好了
Yes, I am.
让我们来收尾吧
Let's finish this.
能帮我起草一下加入捐赠誓约的稿子吗
Will you draft the Giving Oath letter?
-你想写什么 -一般的东西...
- What do you want in there? - The usual stuff...
-有利于人♥民♥有利于社会 -懂了
- ...good for people, communities. - Got it.
写完后 让比尔读给全世界人听
And when it's done, you give it to Bill to read to the world.
比尔·盖茨还是比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
Gates or Clinton?
随便
Either.
都要
Both.
卡伦酒馆
你总是那么麻烦 萝拉
You always were a fucking pisser, Lara.
小萝拉·班杰明
Little Lara fucking Benjamin.
她不再是班杰明了
She's not Benjamin anymore.
她现在是贵族了
She's aristocratic now.
不 我只是不小了
No. What I'm not is little.
我已经长大了
I'm all grown up.
你是认真的吗
You serious about this?
你能帮忙牵线吗
Can you hook it up?
当然 我刚好认识一个女孩
Sure. I know just the right girl.
我想她毕业了 她有证书 样样齐全
I think she graduated, she's certified, everything.
我想她并没有通过考试
I don't think she passed the test.
不管怎样 她是你要找的人
Either way, she's the right girl.
仁慈小队
Mercy Squad?
是的 就是叫这个名字
Yeah, that's what it's called,
但我需要这事不要走漏了风声
but I need it to stay all the way quiet.
不不不
Hey, no, no, no, no.
你是家人
You're family.
是给那个女孩的钱
To pay the girl.
好的
Okay.
为迪恩的妹妹做任何事都可以
Anything for Dean's little sister.
敬迪恩
To Dean.
罗兹联♥系♥了我
Rhoades reached out to me.
你砍了他的手吗
Did you cut off his hand?
你跟他握手言和了
You did the other thing.
换作你会砍了他的手 对不对
You would have cut off his hand, right?
那是我的风格
That's me.
我还有个渠道可以再确认一下这是合法的
I have another source I can check to be sure it's legit.
我会小心一点的
I'll be careful.
你最好这样
You better be.
谢谢你的建议 你说的没错
Your advice was appreciated, and it wasn't wrong,
但是如果你问理发师你是否需要理发
but ask a barber if you need a haircut,
他永远会说是
he's always gonna say yes.
我咨♥询♥的是一个勇士
I asked a warrior.
但不是外头的所有人都是野蛮人
But not everyone out there's a savage.
罗兹开阔视野看到了大局
Rhoades opened his eyes to the bigger picture.
我们玩得太保守了吗
Are we playing it too safe?
这只是我打算一开始
These are just the initial questions
问阿克斯的一些问题
I'm gonna be asking Axe.
我先给他来一点山雨欲来风满楼
I'm giving him a little Rumble in the Jungle at first.
然后干掉他
Bomaye.
你明白的 等到取证时
Yeah. I'm gonna do all that,
我会彻底搞定他的
you understand, at the deposition.
但我还是要再说一遍 你不应该去
But I got to say it again -- You shouldn't come.
应该很严肃客观
It should be cold, clinical.
你担心我会说些什么
You're worried I'll say something.
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
你临场发挥的任何话
Anything unscripted from you
都会让你陷入更深的坑中
could put you in an even deeper hole.
我一句话都不会说的
I won't say a word.
那为什么还要去
Well, then, why come?
相信我 我去是有价值的
Trust me, it'll have value.
我只要一出现就会让阿克斯罗德结巴
My mere presence will make Axelrod stumble.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
我不想让这整件事变成一场闹剧
I don't want the whole thing becoming a circus.
就让我烦死他吧
Just let me bore him into fucking up.
进来
Come!
抱歉 我以为你是一个人
I'm sorry. I thought you were alone.
没事 我可以去喝杯咖啡
That's okay. I could use a cup of coffee.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
我的父亲
My father.
出什么事了
What happened?
他不是我想的那种人
He isn't who I thought.
有史以来世上的所有小孩
Well, every child in the history of the world
都经历过这个
has learned that.
我不是幼稚
I'm not naive.
不 我从来没这么觉得
No, never thought you were.
但当他给我建议时
But when he gave me advice,
我像透过一个棱镜似的
I looked at it through a certain prism...
看到他心里是真诚的
knowing that he had integrity.
现在我...
Now I...
我发现他在海外有一笔巨款
I find out he has a pile of money offshore.
合法避税
Legal tax avoidance,
但是他总在我面前摆出
but he has always sold himself to me
一副没有避税的样子
as somebody who doesn't avoid.
别难为你的老爹
Don't be so hard on your old man.
和他沟通一下
Reach out to him.
别把失望憋在心里
Don't keep the disappointment inside.
告诉他出了什么事
Let him know what's going on.
所以你有一些
So, you got a few sacrificial
斯巴坦-艾弗斯的傻子当牺牲品
Spartan-Ives shitheads
过去没人听说过
that nobody had heard of yesterday
以后也没人会记得
and nobody will remember tomorrow.
你确定这足够挽回你的工作吗
You sure that's enough to save your job?
但是小心些 因为这种率直
But be careful, 'cause that kind of directness
是步调的一种改变
is a change of pace.
我已经尽力了
I did the best I could.
这已经是最好的结果了
That's what there was to get.
你可不能满足于此
It can't be where you live.
你得继续追查博伊德
You'll need to keep going after Boyd.
不 你没法让首席执行官出血的
No. You can't get blood from a C.E.O.
如果我没了工作 那我最终会拿到
If I'm out of a job, then I can finally earn
那些大家一直挂在嘴边的钱
some of that money everyone's always talking about.
好吧 儿子
Okay, Sonny.
我确信你知道自己在做什么
I'm sure you know what you're doing.
你必须保护父女之间的感情
You have to protect the parent-child relationship.
这世上的其他人都会坑你
Anyone else in the world will fuck you over --
朋友 爱人
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表