剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第二季 第四集
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions...
全美橄榄球联盟觉得如果你不参与投标的话
NFL thinks it would be best for all involved
对所有人都好
if you didn't bid.
说的理由呢
Stated reason?
担心公众的看法
Public perception.
我们应该开启一番事业
I think we should start something -- a business.
我已经设立自己的办公室
I'm already set up in an office of my own,
开始接待客户了
starting to see clients.
-那是永久的吗 -我还不确定 目前来说
- Is that permanent? - I'm not sure...yet.
我想留点回旋余地
I'm keeping my options open.
来认识一下我侄子 马尔科
Say hello to my nephew, Marco.
这孩子刚当选桑迪科特的县长
Kid just got elected to county executive up in Sandicot.
我叫马尔科 很荣幸见到你阿克斯罗德先生
I'm Marc. An honor to meet you, Mr. Axelrod.
你会告诉我我想知道的一切
You will give me what I need.
不然我们去扬克斯品尝一下意大利辣肠披萨
Or maybe we'll have a pepperoni slice in Yonkers.
可以邀请你的老板一同前来
We can invite your boss.
睡得安心对我来说很重要
Sleeping well has become important to me.
同样重要的是当我看着我女儿的眼睛
So is looking my daughter in the eye,
知道她在看着一个好人
knowing she's looking back at a good person.
恭喜
Congratulations.
如果我现在解雇你
If I fire you now,
会让政♥府♥看起来在保护博伊德
it'll look like the administration is protecting Boyd,
妨碍司法公正
obstructing justice.
没有人这么做是有原因的
There's a reason no one's done this.
我几个月后再解雇你
I'll just fire you in a few months.
你争取到的只有时间
All you've bought is time.
昨晚我得到了一个我并不想得到的消息
I got news last night I never wanted to get --
查克·罗兹 盯上我了
Chuck Rhoades, coming at me.
你和他摆好架势 还能全身而退
You squared off with him, walked away unmarked.
我需要你对付他的办法 我得知道怎样打败他
I need your playbook, I need to know how to beat him.
劳伦斯·博伊德不会是任何人的朋友
Lawrence Boyd can be friend to no man.
他要通过将他的"种子"播撒进你妻子的体内
He needs to dominate you in his own mind
以达到在心目中主宰你的目的
by heaving his seed into your bride.
把它关了
Turn it off.
羞辱他 打倒他
Disgrace him. Humble him.
博伊德一直在操纵财政部的投标
Boyd's been rigging Treasury bids.
我会把我能得到的信息都给你
I'll get you whatever I can.
无论要付出何种代价 我都入伙
Whatever it takes, I'm in.
我投资了超过125家公♥司♥
I've seeded over 125 companies.
我这么做不是为了赚钱
I don't do it to make money.
如果有钱赚 确实也一向如此 那最好了
If money comes with that, and it always has, that's fine.
但这不是动机
But it's not the driver.
我的理由不异于
I do it for the same reason
爱迪生发明电♥话♥通信
that Edison created telephonic communication,
奥本海默利用核裂变
Oppenheimer harnessed nuclear fission,
将不同唱片衔接起来播放的技术的发明者
库尔·赫克DJ在布朗克斯区塞奇威克大道上
and DJ Kool Herc set up two turntables and a microphone
架起唱机转盘与麦克风
on Sedgewick Avenue in the Bronx --
都是为了以更快的速度走向更好的未来
to move at great velocity towards a better future.
而这个
And this?
它代表着这一切的巅峰
This represents the culmination of it all.
远点科技不仅要让全球的联♥系♥更为密切
Farpoint isn't just going to bring the earth closer together.
它还将让我们更接近外面的世界
It's going to bring us closer to what's out there.
这是你送上天的第一台
This is the first one you sent into orbit.
是的
Yeah.
现在已经有了曼提柯尔之后两代的产品
We're two generations beyond Manticore.
曼提柯尔3号♥
Manticore-3 --
第一艘完成火星载人飞行任务的飞船
"The first ship to make a manned mission to Mars."
你是在模仿我说话吗
That your impersonation of me?
你确实说了很多遍了
Well, you've certainly said it enough times.
因此我才做到了
That's how I make it happen.
埃琳娜·加布里尔
Elena Gabriel.
第一次任务的领队候选人
Lead candidate for that first mission.
我要花好多天才能
Well, it'll take a couple of days for me
完成全面的诊断
to do a full work-up on it.
我们有一间搁置不用的会议室
We have a conference room set aside.
多谢
I appreciate that,
但因为她之前与我没有交情
but since she has no prior relationship with me --
根据你的需要建立融洽的关系 好吧
Build rapport however you want, okay?
记住
Just, keep in mind,
我们要交给她的可不是校车的钥匙
we're not giving her the keys to a school bus here.
这艘飞船价值12亿
This is a $1.2 billion vessel.
也是你的宝贝 我都明白
And your legacy. I get all that.
你要知道她在心理上是否刀枪不入
You need to know that she's psychologically bulletproof.
她来了 正准时
There she is. Right on time.
这有什么寓意吗
Does that mean anything?
有 说明她的手表挺准
Yeah, that her watch works.
埃琳娜·加布里尔
Elena Gabriel.
主导型握手
Ah, dominant handshake.
故意的吗
Intentional?
你说呢
You tell me.
埃琳娜会带你参观一下这里
Elena will show you around the facility.
我知道你会怎么处理那起诉讼
I know what you're doing with the lawsuit.
我会怎么处理那起诉讼
What am I doing with the lawsuit?
阿克斯 我花了七年时间
Look, Axe, I spent seven years
以及多到我都不愿去承认的金钱
and more money than I care to admit
去和证交会斗争 为我自己正名
fighting the S.E.C. Just to clear my name.
-你做到了 -去他的 是啊
- And you did. - Fuck, yeah, I did,
但在那七年里
but in those seven years,
我还想买♥♥下两支棒球队
I tried to buy two baseball teams.
你可能注意到了 我并没有棒球队
You may notice -- I don't own a baseball team.
你觉得证交会坏了你的交易
You think the S.E.C. was the dealbreaker?
它绝对没帮上忙 这是肯定的
It fucking didn't help. That's for damn sure.
阿克斯 我们与别人不一样
Look, Axe, we're different, right?
我们的钱不是继承来的
We didn't inherit our money.
我们都是自己赚的 靠的是提前决断
We earned it calling bullshit early,
频繁交易 而且都非常公开
often, and very publicly.
全美橄榄球联盟不喜欢这种的
The NFL doesn't like that shit.
他们害怕你会破坏规矩
They're afraid you're gonna break etiquette,
长♥期♥性地大动手脚
come in long and loud.
他们觉得你会成为
They think you're gonna be
全美橄榄球联盟的马克·库班
the Mark Cuban of the NFL.
NBA小牛队的老板[没错就是他]
所以我从一开始就注定完了
Oh, so I'm pre-fucked?
你要向他们表明
You need to make it clear to them
你要金盆洗手
that you're hanging up the gloves
开始新的阶段了
and moving on to a new phase.
你知道还需要怎么做吗
You know what else you need to do?
不要再和联邦检察院纠缠了
You need to stop fucking with the U.S. Attorney.
我不会那么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
得了 阿克斯
Come on, Axe.
他们打算什么时候做决定
So, when are they gonna make the decision?
这周
This week.
即使你赢了这起诉讼
You know, even if you win this lawsuit,
这场比赛还长着呢
that's the long game.
如果你真想要这支球队 问问你自己
If you really want this team, you got to ask yourself --
今天你会如何改变内心的想法
How are you gonna change hearts and minds today?
日本人会很骄傲的
Well, the Japanese would be proud.
你一直等到了用餐结束
You waited until the meal was done.
但在这个节点上 直说吧
But at this point, hit me with it,
你我都痛快点
and let us both get on with our days.
斯巴坦-艾弗斯的情况怎么样了
What's the status on Spartan-Ives?
-迟早的事 -还要多久
- Only a matter of time. - How much time?
-我还有多少时间 -不多了
- How much time I got? - Not a lot.
检察长不喜欢你
The AG didn't appreciate you
泄露调查进展的行为
leaking news of your investigation.
我没有泄露 被问起时我也否认了
I didn't leak it. I denied it when asked.
好吧 你对我的陈述提出了公开抗♥议♥
Okay. You've lodged official protest of my statement.
你就直说吧
Say what you came to say.
只要你有进展 你就能活下去
You're alive as long as you're making progress.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表