剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我不会收你的钱的
Well, I'm not billing you.
拜托 我得给你钱 艾拉
Oh, come on. You gotta bill me, Ira.
一小时一千四
It's $1,400 an hour.
打个对折吧 看在朋友和家人的份上
Half price. Friends and family.
他们为什么不保护你
Why aren't they defending you?
检察长已经通知我去华盛顿了
The Attorney General's called me down to Washington.
她要解雇我
She's gonna fire me.
该死 戴克
Shit. Dake.
因为这些年来的很多事
Oh, it's a lot of things over years.
但这次调查的影响
But the stain of this investigation
让我在政♥治♥上受阻了
has hobbled me politically.
没有什么秘密渠道能让我摆脱此事
I got no back channel out of this.
你要向她证明你的忠诚 证明你是个战士
You gotta prove your loyalty, then, show her you're a soldier.
是 我也想过
Yeah. I thought about that.
一件能让政♥府♥欣慰的新案子
A new case the administration smiles on.
当然 要让检察长获取功劳
Let the General take the credit, sure,
但没有时间了
but there's just no fucking time.
检察长有很多敌人 查克
The A.G.'s got a lot of enemies, Chuck.
干掉一个敌人 强大的不易倒台的敌人
Take out an enemy-- a big, hard-to-kill one.
那时就很难解雇你了
It's tough to fire you then.
找一个合适的目标或许就够了
Finding the right target might be enough.
一个华而不实的
One so... gaudy,
非常不易被扳倒的
so outlandishly difficult to bring down
能让接替我的人失败的目标
that my replacement would certainly fail.
你还有多少时间
How much time do you have?
三天
Three days.
你知道是因为什么事吗
Do you know what this is about?
马上 你们会有新的任务
Starting immediately, you have a new mandate.
给我找一个急需公正的案子
Find me a case that's screaming for justice.
没有人有勇气接手的案子
One that no one else would have the courage to take on--
即使...不
even if-- no,
尤其是那种似乎不可能赢的案子
especially if it seems impossible to win.
我们从哪开始
Where do we begin?
我想要从企业高管开始
I want to kick into the C-suites--
那些扳不倒的大张旗鼓骗取美国人♥民♥钱财的
those Teflon corporations that defraud the American people
企业
on a grand scale.
没有人因金融危机被起诉过
No one was ever prosecuted for the financial crisis, no.
我们冲着华尔街去时 总可以达到目标
When we went after Wall Street, we got what we could get--
私自交易的交易员 近距离内♥幕♥
rogue traders, chip shots.
今天就得完蛋
That ends today.
你有什么建议让我们缩小一下目标范围
Anything else you can say that would narrow the target?
你想让我们重新针对阿克斯资本吗
You want us to get back up on Axe Capital?
-我们知道他们... -不
- Um, we know that they're-- - No, no.
目前先离阿克斯资本远点
Steer wide around Axe Capital for now.
对付它可没什么帮助
That's not gonna help.
帮什么
Help what?
有创意一点
Be creative.
我等着你们的好主意 24小时之内告诉我
I look forward to your ideas, and I want them in 24 hours.
为什么他想要不可能赢的案子
Why's he want an impossible case?
有点怪异
It's hinky.
我这就四处去挖点素材
I'm gonna steer wide around all of it.
阿克斯 你知道今天是什么日子吗
Hey, Axe, you know what today is?
是戳爆托德·克拉科夫脑袋的日子
It's fuck Todd Krakow in the ear day.
你为什么会觉得我想要那样做呢
Why do you think I'd want to do that?
那场讨论就是《哥斯拉大战魔斯拉》啊
That panel was Godzilla versus Mothra.
你有什么计划吗
Do you have a plan?
还是他从他那迈凯伦里出来的时候
Or are we just gonna jump him and break his kneecaps
我们直接扑过去敲碎他的膝盖骨
when he gets out of his McLaren?
克拉科夫一直在嚷嚷着中国 对吧
Okay, so Krakow's been running his mouth about China, right?
我 你可以从他说话的方式中得知
I... You can tell the way he talks.
-他说话的方式 -是的
- The way he talks? - Yeah.
去年 他说 注意工厂的发展
Last year, he said, "Watching factories grow."
让我不禁想好奇 他是怎么预见到的
It made me wonder, "How's he seeing this?"
闹什么 玛菲
Really, Mafee?
你想让我相信你突然间从阿里G轮转向了
You expect me to believe you suddenly swapped Ali G reruns
托德·克拉科夫关于中国的演讲
for videos of Todd Krakow's speeches on China?
好吧
Okay.
我的分♥析♥师发现的
My analyst caught it.
好 让他进来
Yeah. Then get him in here.
你好 我叫泰勒
Hello. I'm Taylor.
我是性少数群体
My pronouns are they, theirs, and them.
好吧 给你两分钟时间
Okay. You have two minutes.
你跟克拉科夫辩论之后 我猜你俩水火不容
After your dispute with Krakow, I presumed roiling antipathy,
于是我把过去两年里他所有的公开言论
so I catalogued all of his public statements
分门别类地进行了整理
going back two years.
托德·克拉科夫所持股份
2016年1月 克拉科夫提到中国变得
In January 2016, Krakow's tone on China changed
托德·克拉科夫
更加强大 更加全能
more bullish, omniscient,
让我想到了卫星图像
which led me to think satellite images.
然后呢
So what?
所有大型基金都在使用卫星图像
All the big funds are using satellite images.
沃尔玛的停车场里有多少车
How many cars are in the parking lot at Walmart
表明了他们一个季度能赚到多少
indicates how big a quarter they're gonna have.
但是这次 让我想想
But this, let me see.
你查到了克拉科夫用的是哪家卫星公♥司♥
You found out which satellite company Krakow uses.
AR度量
AR Metrics.
假设克拉科夫是最大的用户
Assuming Krakow would be the biggest user...
根据他们看得最多的图像
Their most-viewed images,
推断出那就是他一直在观察的东西
and you deduced that's what he's been looking at.
珠江三角洲的一家芯片工厂
A microchip factory in the Pearl River Delta.
现在他知道的你全都知道了
And now you know what he knows.
既然你到我的办公室来了
Since you're in my office,
那你一定认为自己还知道了他不知道的
you think you know what he doesn't.
中国并不仅仅是在做假账
China's not just cooking the books,
他们还能给你做出套满汉全席
they're going full Iron Chef with that shit.
这谁都知道 玛菲
Everyone knows that, Mafee.
那为什么克拉科夫要做多呢
Then why is Krakow long?
快 时间快到了
Come on, time's almost up.
2016年1月发生了什么
What happened in January 2016?
中国的工厂突然间从完全停工状态
The Chinese factory went from totally dormant
变成物流车来来往往
to bustling with trucking activity.
也就是说有境外投资跟进了
Which meant foreign investment followed.
但是告诉我事情的真♥相♥是什么
But tell me what really happened.
有一篇文章指出
An article came out on satellite-detected
中国工厂的卫星监测图像
discrepancies between Chinese sites
金融日报
与政♥府♥统计数据互相矛盾
and what had been reported by government statistics.
在那之后 他们就知道有人在监视自己
And after that, they knew they were being watched,
所以卡车开始运行 演给卫星看的大戏
so the trucks started moving -- a show for the satellites.
工厂是假的
Factory's a fake.
是为了榨取投资人资金的空壳工厂
It's a shell to milk investors.
那下一步呢
And what is the next move?
-做空 -我问泰勒呢
- Short the-- - I asked Taylor.
做空克拉科夫投资的中国♥母♥公♥司♥
Short the Chinese parent company Krakow's invested in.
还不够狠
It's not good enough.
就像查诺斯说的 中国就像一只嗑了药的猪
As Chanos says, China's a pig on LSD --
吉姆·查诺斯
对冲基金经理 华尔街大空头
你永远都猜不透它的走向
you never know which way it's gonna run.
那么这家假工厂本应是谁的供应商
So who is this fake factory supposed to be supplying?
这件事会波及到什么
What does this ripple out into?
你查到这个 就知道克拉科夫真正投资什么
You find that, you find Krakow's real investment.
你来这多久了
How long you been here?
三个月
Three months.
我两周之后就离职去读研究生了
I'm leaving in two weeks for grad school.
我是实习生
I'm an intern.
一切顺利吗
How did everything go?
你好 亲爱的
Salutations, my dear.
我想查克今晚要加班
I think Chuck's working tonight.
我是来找你聊聊的
I wanted to talk to you.
不当着我儿子的面
Pas devant.
明天见
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表