剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
鲍勃·斯威尼
Bob Sweeney.
水牛鲍勃
Buffalo Bob?
两任市长 三任参议员
Two terms as mayor, three in the Senate,
每次游♥行♥的时候他都会穿上那救护员的制♥服♥
and he puts on that damn EMT uniform at every parade.
-他可不在第一梯队 -之前是
- He's second-tier. - He was.
但是现在他在提名中占有利位置
But now he has the inside track to the nomination.
因为富利这么说
Because Foley says he does.
是的
Yes, sir!
我们没有国王 爸
We don't have kings, Dad.
我们生活在民♥主♥国家
We live in a democracy.
你听起来像个嬉皮士
You sound like a fucking hippie.
我知道很难理解
I know that this is difficult to grasp,
但是拥立国王的时代已经过去了
but the age of the kingmaker is past.
我不需要权力经纪人
I don't need a power broker.
我有我自己的力量
I have my own power.
当这一点显而易见的时候
And when it is made manifest,
富利就会拉上他的裤链
Foley will zip his fucking pants up
好好正视我了
and look me in the eye.
富利不愿意和你谈
Foley won't talk to you.
他甚至都不愿意和我说话
He won't even talk to me.
那看起来像是
Does that seem like the behavior
一个人的无意行为吗
of a man whose acts were unintentional?
不是 但那并不意味着你得开战
No. But it doesn't mean you have to engage.
当然要开战 用传统的办法
Sure it does. And do it old-school.
搞他一下
Rough him up?
我完全同意 但是他的公♥司♥没有上市
I'm all for it, but his company's not publicly traded.
我们也不涉猎钢铁业
We don't operate in the steel sector.
想办法知道他他妈从哪拿到铁的
Well, figure out where the fuck he gets his iron.
不可能所有的矿都是他的
He can't own all the mines.
我需要知道杰克·富利的矿石来源
I need to know where Jack Foley sources his ore.
这个国家的大部分钢铁不是来源于矿石
Most steel in this country doesn't come from ore these days,
而是来源于废料
it comes from scrap.
富利并不是处理废料的人 一定有人在给他供应
Foley ain't a scrapper. Someone's supplying him.
-找出来是谁 阿克斯会粉碎富利的生意 -不
- Find out who, and Axe is gonna crush Foley's business. - No.
我跟任何人一样都喜欢上等牛排
I like a porterhouse as much as anybody,
但是我不想浪费你的时间
but I don't want to waste your time.
我们不换经纪商
We're not switching primes.
等一下 怎么了 他想让我们换经纪人
Hold on. What? He's trying to get us to switch brokers.
想要好好招待我们 招待我
Wants to wine and dine us... me.
-告诉他我们接受 -好的 关于这一点
- Tell him we accept. - Okay, in this context,
我不明白"我们"还有"接受"是什么意思
I don't understand "We" or "Accept."
好 这样吧 我们可以听听你的想法
Yeah, you know what, let's hear the pitch.
今晚八点
Tonight at eight?
很好 到时见
Great. See you then.
我以为我们是忠于斯巴坦-艾弗斯的
I thought we were loyal to Spartan-Ives.
我们忠于底线
We're loyal to the bottom line.
要是换经纪商可以赚到钱
If there's money to be made by switching...
外加一夜以生意为名义的露骨派对
Plus a night of hard-core partying in the name of business.
你会全力支持
You're all over it?
我拿性命打赌 你不敢再说一遍
I bet my life you won't say that again.
-我的意思不是 -你的意思很明确
- I didn't mean-- - Oh, your meaning was clear!
你两件事都搞砸了
This was a compound fuck-up.
首先 你在邀请上失误了
First, you misplay the invitation.
然后你把我当1993年的科特妮·洛芙
Then you treat me like I'm Courtney Love in '93.
美国女歌♥手 私生活豪放且吸毒
你以为我在卖♥♥方市场
You think I can't handle myself
都把持不住自己吗
in a simple fucking sell-side hug and tug?
我 不 我
I, no, I--
你♥他♥妈♥去安排车 等会来接我
Organize a car to pick me the fuck up later!
我不想让他在我面前旧病复发
I didn't want him relapsing on my watch.
神风特攻队 全面进攻取得胜利
兰尼·古斯塔弗森
我不怎么需要成功♥学♥
I'm not a big self-help guy.
这是兰尼·古斯塔弗森 古斯博士
This is Dr. Lenny "Gus" Gustaferson.
神风特攻队
全面进攻取得胜利
目前是自♥由♥职业者 但不久前
Currently works freelance, but until recently,
他还是阿克斯资本的绩效教练
he was the performance coach over at Axe Cap.
埋葬那些狗屁 重生为勇士
怎么 他们为了雇回温蒂·罗兹炒了他
What, they fired him after they brought back Wendy Rhoades?
对
Yeah.
对此他应该高兴不起来吧
Don't suppose he was happy about that.
难以想象他会高兴
Can't imagine that he was.
那医患之间的保密机制呢
Now, what about doctor-patient confidentiality?
即使他想谈
Even if he wanted to talk--
他虽然是古斯博士 但他不是医学博士
Well, he may be Dr. Gus, but he's not an MD.
动觉相关学位
Degrees in kinesthesiology
参与了玛莎·贝克生命之星计划
and from the Martha Beck Life Star program.
不 我不想了解他
No, you know what, I don't want to know about him.
你不觉得这正是查克需要的吗
You don't think that's what Chuck really wants?
不 我不玩猜查克·罗兹心思的那套了
No, I'm out of the guessing-what-Chuck-Rhoades-wants business.
我现在要听从他真正所说的话
My new line is listening to what he actually says,
而且他的长♥期♥指示就是远离阿克斯罗德
and his standing directive is stay clear of Axelrod,
所以我们要照做
so that's what we're gonna do.
马尔科要在机场见你吗
Is Marc meeting you at the airport?
只有建筑师 想要在公开场合
Just the architect. Wanted to keep it under the radar.
要是你不愿意 你可以不用去
You know, you really don't have to go to Sandicot
桑迪科特
if you don't want to.
雇佣别人的意义正在于此
That's kind of the whole point of having people.
对 但如果我们要建学校来骗取一些好感
Yeah, but if we're building a school to coax some goodwill,
我觉得我们俩
I think it's probably a good idea
应该有一个亲自到场
for one of us to actually be involved.
我们至少要做到这点
It's the least we can do.
我们确实抢走了他们的奖杯
We did take their prize statue.
要是可以 我也会和你一起去
well, you know I'd come up with you if I could.
不用
No.
今天宾汉顿纽约州立大学优先
Today Suny Binghamton takes precedence.
-一路平安 -你也是
- Have a good trip. - Yeah, you, too.
你们意识到了"她"其实是男的吧
You realize she is a he, okay?
她很庞大 有300磅
And she's huge. Like 300 pounds.
我们最终把她翻了过来
We finally flip her over.
她心脏骤停 而该死的除颤器电极失灵了
She's coding, and the darned paddles don't work.
我们都知道电极不起作用时会怎么样
We all know what it's like the paddles don't work.
意味着我得手动进行 所以
Means I got to go manual. So --
失陪一下 大伙
Excuse me, folks.
-未完待续 -谢谢 鲍伯
- To be continued. - Thanks, Bob.
又回来追救护车了 查克
Back to chasing ambulances, Chuck?
鲍伯小子
Bobby boy.
忙着包扎伤口 按压患处呢 有空吗
All wrapping wounds and pressing flesh, or have you got a minute?
州里有一位副州长 一位检察长
The state has a lieutenant governor, an AG,
有影响力的大学校长
influential university presidents.
都或多或少地领先于你
All are a tick or two ahead of you.
他们中有些人 或许所有人
And some of them, Hell, maybe all of them,
会参与竞选
are gonna get in this thing.
富利认为你会
Foley thought you were the one
放弃大部分控制权
that would cede the most control.
从现在开始几个月后 当你和其他人
A few months from now, when you and all those others
在州长角逐中争个头破血流
are in the gubernatorial scrum, churning, gasping,
淹死于旱地时
drowning on dry land,
你知道我会在哪吗
you know where I'll be?
坐在角落里旁观 打飞机
Sitting in the corner, watching, jerking off.
在你们上空滑翔
Gliding above you.
长驱直入每场辩论
Sailing straight into every debate.
成为每次对话的中流砥柱
A mainstay of every conversation.
你做了民♥意♥调查
You've been polling.
不 但我看到结果了 很鼓舞人心
No, but I've seen numbers. They're encouraging.
我敢说你也看到这个结果了
I bet you've seen the same numbers.
我知道民♥意♥调查的走向
I know which end of the poll is up.
那你就知道在某些地区
So then you know that there are some areas
我还是需要一些帮助的吧
where I could use some help.
-北部 -你的后院
- Upstate. - Your backyard.
该死
Oh, shit.
你想让我当你的副州长
You want me to be your lieutenant governor.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表