剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我算是个相当冷静的老板了
I'm a pretty chill boss,
但是你♥他♥妈♥想逼我到什么地步
but how far do you want to fucking push it?
我以为你们明天才回来
I wasn't expecting you till tomorrow.
你们也没打电♥话♥ 所以...
And you didn't call, so --
我们他妈的不需要打电♥话♥
We don't need to fucking call.
对 我很抱歉
Right. I'm sorry.
你是得道歉
Of course.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道我有多喜欢你 瑞恩
You know how much I like you, Ryan.
但即使是这样 我都想拿扫帚抽你
But even still, I'm tempted to broom your ass.
告诉我你没有上我们的床
Tell me you didn't use our bed.
不 没有 没有 我都没让她进屋
No, no. No. I did not even let her inside.
算你走运
That is lucky for you.
把那些毛巾扔了
Those towels go in the trash.
听起来像是你被原谅了
Sounds like you've been pardoned.
我要搞个作战室
I'm doing a war room.
我需要你做八人份的午饭
I need you to make lunch for eight.
谢谢 阿克斯
Thanks, Axe.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
把你那脏手洗了
And wash your fucking hands.
好
Right.
-我们回来了 -这么快
- Hello. - That was quick.
还以为你们要晚点回来
Thought you'd be back later.
我们玩了我们的接球
Yeah, well, we had our catch.
之后爸爸做了个采访 我们就回家了
Then Dad did the interview, and we came home.
拜拜 爸
Bye, Dad.
你说你想陪他一天
You said you wanted to spend the day with him.
是啊 我是说想陪他一天 也是这么做的
Yeah, I said I wanted to spend time with him, and I did.
你利用他当道具
You used him as a prop.
你发过誓永远都不会这么做的
Which you swore you'd never do,
因为你♥爸♥就是那么对你的
since that's exactly what your father did to you.
我们一早上都在公园
We spent the morning at the park.
一个记者正好碰到我们
And a reporter happened upon us
因为现在
because, at the moment,
我是有新闻价值的
I am news-worthy.
终于是"好"的新闻价值了
Finally in a good way.
你还真是给凯文在有关什么是真正重要的方面
I'm sure it's a wonderful lesson for Kevin
-上了重要的一课 -那是肯定的
- on what really matters. - Indeed it was.
他出去跑了跑
He got to run around a little bit,
被曝光了一下
and he got some exposure
这便于和新闻界搞好关系
as to how you finesse relations with the fourth estate.
正是这种半真半假的话
That is exactly the kind of half-truth
让我们走到这步境地
that's led to our current situation.
就像你没告诉我
As is your failure to tell me
你要回去为阿克斯罗德工作一样吗
you were going back to work for Axelrod.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我还得自己推理出来
Oh, I had to Columbo that one for myself.
然而似乎只有我被要求
Yet it seems that I'm required
-详细说出我每分每秒都干了什么 -并不是
- to disclose every detail of how I spend my time. - No, you're not.
当说到孩子们的时候 是完全透明政策
When it comes to the kids, yes, complete transparency,
但除此之外 你什么都不必说
but otherwise, you don't have to share anything,
所以去吧
so you know, go.
做你♥他♥妈♥想做的事 我也会这么做的
Do whatever the fuck you want, and so will I.
终于说出来了 总算是说出来了
Oh, there it goes. There it goes.
你的辩解
Your justification...
不动声色 好让我过后再反应过来
slid in there so maybe I would realize it later.
但是这样的
But there it was.
你想要与其他人约会的自♥由♥
You want the freedom to see other people.
是的
Yes.
我想要自♥由♥
I want freedom...
完全的自♥由♥
all around.
我也有同样的自♥由♥吗
And I would be free, as well.
我同意了
Consider that door open.
你这话是真心的吗
You're really saying those words?
是的
Yes, I am.
对我们两个都是
For both of us.
温蒂
Wendy.
怎么了
What?
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
现在要靠你们大家
So, it's fallen upon all of you
来想办法让我们不完蛋了
to figure out how to get us un-fucked.
博♥彩♥牌照是桑迪科特
The gaming license was the guarantee
能够兑付债券的保证
that Sandicot would pay off the notes.
现在牌照没了 它们就要违约了
Now, the license is gone, the area is going to default,
我们将会亏损5亿
and we're about to eat a half a billion,
包括我们注入的1亿初始资本
including 100 mill in fresh capital we put in.
有什么建议吗
Any suggestions?
没有途径可以提高税收收入
There's no road to raising tax revenues.
我不在乎我们做不到的
I don't give a shit what we don't have.
我要的是可行的途径
I need to know the roads that are open to us
或是可以创造出来的途径
or the ground that can be cleared to make one.
我们可以把这些垃圾卖♥♥给谁吗
Isn't there anyone we can sell this turd to?
除非亏损九位数
Not without taking a nine-figure haircut.
重组也是一样
Same goes for restructuring.
这东西现在跟烂在后备箱里的比利·贝茨一样
This thing stinks like Billy Batts in the trunk right now.
电影《好家伙》里的暴徒
紧缩
Austerity.
你不必那么小声 就好像你大声说了
You don't need to whisper it like it's some dark spell
它就会像黑暗咒语一样生效
that'll come true if you say it too loudly.
也差不多吧
It kind of is, though, isn't it?
对 因为说出来之后
Yeah. Because once you say it,
就会意识到这是唯一的选择
you realize it's your only option.
紧缩
Austerity.
好的 和大家解释一下吧
Okay. Step it out for everyone.
交易债券要求市镇首先偿付债权人
Well, the note exchange requires that the town pay you first,
再承担一切其他财务责任
before any of its other financial obligations,
比如和城镇职工之间的工会合同
like union contracts with town workers,
教师薪水之类的
teachers' salaries, all that.
紧缩只意味着你要强制执行
Austerity just means you enforce that.
好啊 继续 抢他们的资产吧
Yes. Go ahead, seize their assets,
就像辛格尔在阿根廷做过的那样
like Singer did in Argentina.
保罗·辛格尔为美国对冲基金经理
曾持有阿根廷债券并强势讨债
什么资产
What kind of assets?
桑迪科特又不是一个南美国家
Sandicot is not an entire South American country.
对 我们不能明着去抢
Right. We wouldn't be skimming cream off the top.
要从内部榨取
We'd be gutting them for their organs,
就像韩国恐怖片里那样
like in a Korean horror movie.
你应该主要关注土地 建筑以及设施
You'd be mostly looking at land, buildings, and utilities.
他们还有雷明顿的真迹
Town also has an original Remington.
价值超过90万
It's worth upwards of $900,000.
雷明顿是什么鬼
The fuck's a Remington?
弗雷德里克·雷明顿
Frederic.
19世纪的美国艺术家
American artist from the 19th century.
他擅长描绘老西部
He specialized in depictions of the Old West.
我选修过《艺术史》
I took Art History for the automatic A.
记住了点东西
Some of it stuck.
如果你强迫他们还债
If you force them to pay you,
他们会不得不严重缩减
the county would have to severely cut back
市政员工数量 解除劳动合同
on its municipal workforce, roll back labor contracts,
克扣退休基金
and pillage its pension funds.
最终他们会被迫关掉一些学校
Eventually they'd have to shutter some schools,
导致学校学生密度过高
leading to overpopulated classrooms
学生被迫停课自习
and forced free periods.
毕业率下降 犯罪率上升
Decreased graduation rates, increased crime.
他们还会合并医院与消防站
They would be consolidation of hospitals, fire houses.
甚至会缩减警力
There would also be cuts in police manpower.
而这会带来其他的问题
Which would bring other kinds of problems.
后果会像病毒一样传播开来
The effects are viral.
这些损失会分拆
The losses spin off to the businesses
提供市镇服务的行业
that provide services to the town.
其他行业会开始倒闭
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表