剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
how would we do it?
给我建立一个模型
Build me a model.
好的 我马上开始
Okay. I'll get right on all that.
我该怎么和我儿子们说
What the hell am I gonna say to my boys?
说实话
Tell them the truth.
政♥府♥里都他妈是一群骗子
The government's a bunch of fucking liars.
允许他们
And the boys have permission
把那些说你闲话的人
to punch the teeth out of anyone
痛揍一顿
who talks shit about you.
我待太久了
I've been here too long.
我们今天用这个联络
This is how we communicate today.
等我的电♥话♥
Wait for my call.
突击检测
Pop quiz.
劳伦斯·博伊德正在 一 拖地板
Lawrence Boyd is currently "A," mopping floors;
二 刷厕所 三 削土豆 还是
"B," cleaning toilets; "C," scrubbing potatoes; or...
我猜四 都不是
I'm guessing "D," none of the above.
这就是普林斯顿应试技巧啊
There's that Princeton test-taking.
他自杀了吗
Did he off himself?
太可怕了吧
That is dark.
没有 我刚从联邦监狱局的熟人那里听说
Uh, no. I just heard from a contact at the Bureau of Prisons.
他被释放了
He's been released.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is that about?
我觉得我说得很清楚
I thought I made it pretty clear
我再也不想和你讲话了
I never wanted to talk to you again.
我不是来和你联络感情的
This isn't a social call.
我现在是作为罗伯特·阿克斯罗德的律师
I'm reaching out as counsel for Robert Axelrod.
这话从你嘴里说出来感觉真不妙
That shouldn't feel good in your mouth.
布莱恩 逮捕进行得怎么样了
Bryan, how fast are you moving on the arrest?
逮捕令申请下来了吗
Do you have a warrant?
奥林 我完全不知道你在说什么
Orrin, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你有问题吗
You got questions?
我们可是有的
We got questions.
我们要见查克
We need to see Chuck.
他出去了
He's out.
我打给他
I'll call him.
他现在接不了电♥话♥
He's not reachable at the moment.
冰果汁绝对不会让人生病
Ice Juice never made anyone sick.
-他们是装的 -不 他们确实病了
- They were faking? - No, they were actually ill,
但并不是因为你们的产品
just not from your product.
接下来很短的时间内
Uh, in, in the next little while,
这一点将会公之于众
that will be revealed for what it was...
人为破坏
sabotage.
一次蓄意的犯罪行为 来中伤你们公♥司♥
A deliberate, criminal act to injure the company.
发起者是
An act by...
-阿克斯罗德 -对
- Axelrod. u202d- Yes.
对我们的攻击
An attack on us.
对你的攻击
On you.
对
Yes.
所以艾拉可以起诉阿克斯罗德要回钱
So Ira can sue Axelrod for his money back.
我猜我不能吧
I'm guessing I can't.
不能
No.
为什么
Why is that?
因为那样会暴露查克也牵扯其中
Because that would reveal Chuck's involvement,
他违背誓言之类的
testimony and all that,
而查克并没有刻意行动
and Chuck did not set all this in motion
要让这事发生
to have that happen.
你有吗 儿子
Did you, son?
不 爸 我没有
No, Dad. I did not.
你给他下了套
You baited him?
你利用了我的公♥司♥ 我的事业 我的未来
You used my company, my career, my future--
我的钱
My money.
还有我自己的钱 没错
And my own. Yeah.
那样的举动
Moves like that...
你哪来的胆子
Where do you get the fucking nerve?!
不敢相信你还让我给你道歉了
I can't believe you let me fucking apologize to you!
还真不嫌恶心
And no one got sick from it!
你的钱会回来的
You'll get it back.
在刑事案件结案后
After the criminal case,
在民事法庭索偿易如...
recovering in civil court will be--
那得是在他被定罪后
After he's convicted.
也许还得等上个四到七年
After another four to seven years
漫长的审判
of dragging him through court, maybe.
等到那时候
Until then?
等我当上州长
When I am governor...
等你当上州长
When you're governor?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
What the fuck happened to you?
-这事要是传出去 -不会的
- When this gets out... - It won't.
你要确保这事不会传出去
And you will make sure that it does not.
你要保护我和我在其中的角色
You will protect me and my role.
让我当上州长是对你自己好
It is to your benefit to have me as governor.
你得理性行动
You should act out of rationality,
不要冲动
not emotion.
为什么 你可没做到
Why? You didn't.
这是一份声明
This is an affidavit saying that
表明你私自动用了我的信托
you acted on your own in accessing my trust.
我对此毫不知情
I had no knowledge whatsoever.
爸 我需要你把这个签了
Dad, I need you to sign this.
你知道 这可是你一直期盼的
You know, this is what you always wanted,
我 你的儿子 你的子孙
me, your son, your scion,
入主那间办公室
in that office...
坐上那个位置
in that chair.
把门关上
Close the door.
我不希望任何人看到我在这里
I don't want anyone to see me in here.
是关于你还是阿克斯
Is this about you or Axe?
都是 关于我们所有人
Both. All of us.
我不希望他们提前知道
And I don't want them to figure it out ahead of time.
坐吧
Have a seat.
好好说话 说完整的句子
Put words together, in a sentence,
好让我理解到底是怎么回事
that might give me a sense of what the actual fuck.
所以你不知道
So you don't know?
我需要你 但我并不知道
Look, I need you, but I don't know
在这件事上我是否能相信你
how much I can trust you on this one thing,
所以我也不知道该怎么办
so I am not sure how to proceed.
要么跟我说 要么别说 瓦格斯
Talk to me or don't, Wags.
阿克斯要被逮捕了
Axe is gonna be arrested.
被查克吗
By Chuck?
我们不清楚
We don't know.
我想让他任命一个首席财务官移交权力
I tried to get him to delegate, name a CIO,
但我失败了
but I failed.
如果你提出了 会有用的
Well, if you raised it, it'll work on him.
他会自己做出正确决定的
He'll come to the right decision himself.
我想他需要你的鞭笞
I think he'll need a push from you.
还有
And then...
就我而言
...as far as I'm concerned,
我这下真得站出来领导团队还要...
I have to really step up to lead and...
你要做的事你已经准备好了
You're ready to do whatever you need to.
我感觉可不是那样的
It doesn't feel like that to me.
描述一下
Describe it.
心跳飘忽不定 脊椎汗流不止
Erratic heartbeat, prickly sweat down my spine,
蛋蛋又高又紧
sack high and tight.
-恐慌 -没错
- Panic. u202d- Yep.
这意味着你没有欺骗自己
It means you're not fooling yourself
说这事会很简单
into thinking it'll be easy.
意味着你在大量分泌肾上腺素 突触活跃
It means your adrenaline is firing, and your synapses.
意味着你已经准备好
Means you're ready to meet
迎接一切挑战
whatever anyone throws at you today.
如果我需要人提醒我 需要后援呢
And if I need a reminder, or backup?
我就在这
I'm right here.
永远吗
For keeps?
我就在这
I'm right here.
今天
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表