剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
But...
也别太安逸了
don't get fucking comfortable.
北部那边怎么样
What happened upstate?
我花了五百万买♥♥了弗拉格的房♥产
I bought Flagg's property for five,
租给赛耶十年
which I've leased to Thayer
租金一年七十五万
for $750K a year on a ten-year lease.
《西部世界》的角色
怀亚特 越来越顺利了
Wyatt, we are rolling.
你解决了这个大难题 老板
You pulled this out of the fucking fire, boss.
这是一场真正地彻头彻尾的胜利
An actual, unmitigated win.
这个项目的收益
The yield on this bad boy
能让咱们过上多年好日子
is gonna keep Mama in new shoes for years.
拆迁时间到
Bring on the bulldozers.
喂
Yeah?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
虎口余生啊
Victory torn from the jaws.
有时候你下围棋的时候
Ah, sometimes, you play the goban.
整个棋盘一眼望去
Sometimes, you look across the board
全无气合
and you see a total lack of kiai.
听不懂你在说什么
I know none of those words.
但我觉得你是说劳伦斯·博伊德是个菜鸟
But I feel like you're calling Lawrence Boyd a butter boy.
有罪的人认罪罢了
A guilty man took a guilty plea.
离你的目标更近了 布莱恩
Closer than ever to your goal, Bryan.
哪个目标
Which one?
这就是你接下去几周要思考的了
That's what you should spend the next few weeks figuring out.
下周见
See you next week.
谢谢
Namaste.
我听说博伊德的事了
I heard about Boyd.
我知道 很残忍♥吧
I know, brutal.
但不提他了 我要说的更重要
But forget that. This is more important.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
我应该和温蒂谈之前
I should have told you about Wendy
先告诉你的
before I even spoke to her.
你以为我生气是因为她吗
You think this is about her?
波比 你装得好像我们同舟共济
Bobby, you act like we're in this together.
可你都是自己做决定 甚至是天大的决定
You make command decisions, sometimes life-changing,
你从来没想过先问我一声
and you don't even run them by me first.
你记得船的事吗 加拉帕格斯群岛
Do you remember the boat? The Galápagos?
你做的计划 你批准执行
You make plans, you put them in motion,
等木已成舟再来通知我
and then you inform me after the fact.
这不是我想要的婚姻
That is not the marriage that I signed up for,
这也不是我能一起走下去的人
and that is not one that I will accept going forward.
我冒着疏远家人的危险
I've risked alienating my brothers and sisters.
抛弃了我极其关心的东西
I have walked away from things that I care deeply about.
我知道
I know.
而我这么做是因为
And I do it because I understand
我知道当一些事情成为负担时
that when something becomes a liability,
为了大局 当断则断
you cut it loose for the greater good.
在我看来 温蒂·罗兹已经是负担了
And if you ask me, Wendy Rhoades is a liability,
我决不允许你们两个再有联♥系♥
and I will never be okay with the two of you talking.
好吧
Okay.
你说的对
You're right.
说得都对
A-About everything.
这样吧 如果我答应你
Look, what if I agree
我本人绝不见她 怎么样
that I, personally, won't see her?
我会划清界限
I'll draw a line.
我绝不会找她做任何咨♥询♥
She and I will never have any sessions.
这样她就不会有我的任何把柄了
That way, she'll never have anything on me.
你能接受吗
Can you live with that?
我可以试试
I can try.
请 先生们
There you go, gentlemen.
-恭喜 -好极了
- Congrats. - All right.
-干得漂亮 -是啊
- Well done. - Hear, hear.
这么高级的酒
Top-drawer.
我请 不要客气
On my account, pal. Enjoy it.
不能更为你高兴了
Couldn't be happier for you.
敬你胜利凯♥旋♥
To the vir triumphalis.
同祝
Hear, hear!
儿子 很多次我都以为你要完了
Son, there were times when I thought you were finished.
吓了我不止一次
You scared the hell out of me, more than once.
但你最终赢得胜利
But you prevailed.
现在唯一的问题就是
And the only question now is...
要搬去哪座宅邸了 市长还是州长官邸
which mansion will it be, Gracie or the Governor's?
别激动 爸
Relax, Dad.
我只是努力保住自己的工作
I fought to keep my job.
我只想好好享受当下
I'm just gonna try to enjoy it for the time being.
别浪费时机
Don't waste this moment.
机会转瞬即逝
There's no telling how fleeting it might be.
我有个消息
Uh, I have a piece of news.
律师嘴里吐不出好话来
Words you never want to hear come out of your lawyer's mouth.
你会想听的 是个好消息
You're gonna want to hear this. It is very good.
我来的路上接到阿克斯罗德律师的电♥话♥
On my way over here, I got a call from Axelrod's lawyer.
他们下周不会再举证你了
They are not gonna be deposing you next week.
他们彻底不打算举证你了
They're not gonna be deposing you at all.
但这个案子除非...
But their case can't proceed unless --
他们不起诉了
Their case isn't proceeding.
他们接下来几个月会
They are dropping the lawsuits...
悄无声息地逐步中止诉讼
quietly, over the next couple of months.
我说什么来着 你很有一套
What did I tell you? You have muscle.
把阿克斯罗德都吓退了
You even scared Axelrod.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
我过来的路上接到的电♥话♥
I got the call on the way over.
你父亲说得对 他肯定是怕你了
Your father's right. You must've scared him.
怎么了
What's the problem?
现在你毫无负担了
Now you're truly unencumbered.
阿克斯罗德不是会被威力吓退的人
Axelrod isn't scared by displays of strength.
你没事吧
You all right?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
谢谢你的款待
Thank you for this tribute.
和你们两个一同庆祝胜利
It means a great deal,
对我来说意义重大
celebrating this victory with you both.
我得走了
I have to go.
你们慢慢喝
Enjoy the scotch.
哈尔
Hall!
桑迪科特没拿到博♥彩♥牌照
Sandicot's not getting the gaming license.
委员会选了其他地方
The commission went another way,
给了卡茨基尔的一个镇
gave it to a town in the Catskills.
我在查怎么回事 但这事没戏了
I'm looking into what happened, but it's over.
你在听吗
Are you there?
我真为你高兴
u202dI'm so happy for you.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
你是怎么让阿克斯罗德撤销民事诉讼的
What did you do to get Axelrod to drop the civil suits?
我想今晚我们
This is a conversation,
不该讨论这个事吧
and I don't think we should have it tonight.
不要坏了
u202dLet's not do anything to spoil
你的大胜之日
the tremendous day you've had.
太晚了
Yeah, it's too late for that.
我回阿克斯资本工作了
I went back to work at Axe Capital.
你要坚持说
And, um, are you gonna try to insist
你这么做是为了我吗
that you did it for me?
不
No.
我也想回去工作
I wanted to go back.
查克
Chuck.
这是我的工作
It's my work.
失去它以后
And when I didn't have it anymore, it...
我至今无法填补这种空洞
it left a hole I tried very hard to fill, but couldn't.
没错 我回去是为了自己
So yes, I went back for me,
但这么做也能帮到你
but in doing it, I found a way to help you, too.
那好 很高兴对你有帮助
Well, I'm happy that it works for you.
但对我们来说 恐怕再也谈不下去了
But for us, I am afraid it's a deal breaker.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表