剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Mm-hmm. Who paid for it -- me or Daddy?
国家反正屁也没给你
We all know Uncle Sam pays you shit.
当然是自己
It was me.
沙发靠垫底下找到些零钱
Found some loose change in the cushions.
还要继续吵吗还是
Is this going to happen or --
继续记录
Back on the record.
你声称罗兹先生骚扰你
You assert that Mr. Rhoades harassed you.
你怎么知道他来你的办公室
How do you know he didn't have a legitimate reason
没有合法理由呢
to be in your office?
当时是半夜
Well, it was the middle of the night.
他没带突击小队 连张传票都没有
He didn't come with a SWAT team, not even a subpoena.
只有他自己 试图恐吓我
It was just him, trying to intimidate me.
但他的妻子在你这工作
But his wife works for you.
他可能是来看望她
He could have been coming to see her.
他妻子当时已经辞职了
His wife had quit working for me.
你是否为了你的员工米克·丹泽
So, are you saying you did or didn't intercede with the police
向警♥察♥求情并贿赂他们
and bribe them regarding your employee, Mick Danzig?
-我 -反对
- I... - Objection.
这是取证 不能反对
This is a deposition. Objections are waived.
对形式上可以
Except to form.
这是个复合问题
That was a compound question.
指在一个问题以"且""或"等方式组合多个子问题
却只允许简单的答案
我可以回答
I can answer.
聪明人该听律师的
A smart man listens to his lawyer.
我重新措辞
I'll rephrase.
你是否为米克·丹泽贿赂了警♥察♥
Did you bribe the police regarding Mick Danzig?
这整件事只和他的所作所为有关
Look, this whole thing is about what he did.
而这个问题不是
That question isn't.
所以你拒绝回答 是吗
So you're declining to answer?
是的
Yes.
你的诉求包含了损害赔偿
An element of your claim is damages.
你愿意公开账簿
Are you willing to open up your books
指出你因此事所遭受的
to show the concrete monetary damages
财产损失吗
you've supposedly incurred?
是的 我要求了损害赔偿
Yes, I have damages.
但现在我不愿意公开账簿
No, I am not willing to show my books at this time.
所以你诉求的并非实际损失
Ah, so then you must not be asserting actual damages?
你的意思是你的损失赔偿额
You're saying that your damages
可以由罗兹先生的行为推定出来是吗
can be presumed from Mr. Rhoades' actions?
是的
Right.
好
Right.
法律上 这一类称作精神或情感损害赔偿
Legally, we call these mental or emotional damages.
所以
So...
你是说查克在精神上伤害了你
are you saying Chuck hurt you mentally,
还是在情感上伤害了你
or are you saying he hurt you emotionally?
我需要休息一下
I'd like to take a break.
你不想让整个华尔街都知道
Oh, you don't want to announce to the whole Street
查克伤害你感情了吗
that Chuck hurt your feelings?
他影响你心情了 导致你生意没做成
He got into your head, threw you off your game?
把摄像机关了 我们要休息
Turn the camera off. We're taking a break.
怎么了
What?
桑福德·本辛格电♥话♥找你
Sanford Bensinger is on the phone.
桑迪
Sandy.
捐赠誓约之所以有此称呼 是因为你发誓了
We call it the Giving Oath because you fucking swear it.
你懂什么叫誓约吗
Do you understand what an oath is?
我懂
I do.
我懂 而且我已经开始着手了
I do, and I've already begun moving on what we discussed,
其实我正要联♥系♥你
and actually, I was gonna reach out to you
讨论设立信托基金的事呢
to talk about structuring a trust.
你是说摆拍造势吗
You mean a photo op?
不如换身戏服
Maybe in costume.
我扮施洗约翰
Me as John the Baptist,
你扮人类之子
you as the Son of Man.
听我说 桑迪
Hey, look, Sandy, I'm as --
我们的碰面被曝光
I'm as upset as you are
我和你一样气愤
that our meeting got tipped off to --
饶了我吧 别再扯谈了
Do me the courtesy of not lying again on this phone call.
我不喜欢被利用
I do not appreciate being used.
我能走到今天都是靠自己一步一步
I got to be where I am by connecting the dots,
抓住机遇 脚踏实地
scores of randomly placed ones.
橄榄球联盟拒绝你了
The NFL is turning you down.
我主动请缨亲自来告诉你
I asked for the favor of telling you myself.
他们
They're, um...
他们真的会拒绝最高出价吗
They're really gonna walk away from the highest bid?
球队经营权属于我们这些有骑士精神的人
Sports franchises are how we knight people in this country.
而你没有
And you're not royalty.
你就是个强盗资本家
You're a robber baron.
谈损害是吧
We're talking about damages.
我可遭受了实际的财产损失了
I have actual, concrete, monetary ones.
你毁了我的职业橄榄球队
You cost me a professional football team.
我们继续记录吧
Can we go back on the record?
我想我们需要休息一下
Actually, I think we need a break now.
不 继续
No. Let's continue.
聪明人该听律师的
A wise man always listens to his lawyer.
用不着你来说 接着来
I keep my own counsel. Let's keep going.
那当然了
Fucking right, we will.
放马过来吧
Fire away.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表