剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第二季 第十一集
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions...
萝拉·阿克斯罗德
你骗了我
萝拉
Lara?
孩子们
Boys?
冰果汁 我可以接手
Ice Juice. I can take it over.
只是需要现金
Just need the cash.
你知道我的钱都在保密信托里
You know my money's in a blind trust.
恭喜 所有分♥析♥师现在起都听命于你了
Congratulations. All the analysts now answer to you.
如果我填补那些空缺 就得署上我的名字
If I fill in those blanks, I have to put my name on it.
我们早就怀疑阿克斯资本存在犯罪活动
We've long suspected criminal activity at Axe Capital.
你没有任何阿克斯资本的把柄 更别说我了
You have nothing on Axe Cap and even less on me.
我打电♥话♥来着
I tried calling.
电♥话♥关机了
Phone's been off.
我去让孩子们睡觉
I'm going to go put the boys to bed.
我很快就能搞定阿克斯了
I am so close to getting Axe.
你会用其他方式搞定他
You will get him... on something else.
桑迪科特就是个圆环
Sandicot is a circle.
走到最后总会指向你
It leads right back to you.
我想我会用其他方式去搞定阿克斯
I think I'll get Axe on something else.
两周前
每个人都得付钱
Everybody pays.
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
我知道 特里
I understand, Terry.
所以如果我下周能按时领到工钱
And that's why if I get paid on time next week,
你是个建筑承包商
which, when you're a contractor,
你永远都不会明白这个的
you never really know.
但是之后 当然我就会付钱给你
But then, of course I pay you,
特里 立刻就付
Terry, right away,
我拿到工钱后的第一件事
first fucking thing I do.
那我就放心了
That's a relief.
是不是啊 约翰尼
Isn't it, Johnny?
真是松了一口气啊
A sweet relief.
有些人 无论他们本性多么好
Some guys, no matter how well-intentioned they may be,
当欠钱的时候 他们不去想方设法还钱
they can't see to find the money when it's owed...
这就导致了像今天这样的不舒服的谈话
which leads to uncomfortable conversations like this one.
特里 我是个好人啊
Terry, I'm well-intended.
你是个好人 斯雷顿
You're a good guy, Slayton.
我告诉你
And I-I'll tell you something.
我从不认为我自己是个坏人
I never considered myself a bad guy, hmm?
你觉得我是个坏人吗
Do you think I'm a bad guy?
不是 是好人
No. Good.
老婆们
Wives.
他们拥有全部的筹码
They got all the leverage.
所以我得做点什么来扳平比分
So I had to do something to even the score.
现在你就有充分的理由
See, now you have a compelling reason to pay me
在她想还信♥用♥卡♥的时候把钱付给我了吧
when she wants to pay the credit cards.
是的
Yes.
有充分的理由了
I do.
我欠你的 特里
I owe you, Terry.
我会做正确的事的
And I'm gonna make things right...
无论我得做什么
no matter what I have to do.
一周前
这段时间你们这些家伙
Was a time folks in your job had the sense
在有好消息之前都躲着我的电♥话♥吧
to duck my fucking call until you had good news for me.
下次我忘了的时候提醒我
Remind me the next time I forget,
这行没有人不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
there is no one in this business who won't sell you out
只要他们觉得有利可图
if they think there's a fucking nickel in it.
奇怪 我竟然发现这令我很宽慰
I find that strangely reassuring.
消除了幻灭的可能性
Eliminates the possibility of disillusionment.
是啊 是
Yes. Yes.
让理想主义者和浪漫主义者伤心去吧
Let the idealists and romantics get their hearts broken
当顽强的实用主义者...
while the hard-bitten pragmatists--
你有你特别不想告诉我的事
You have something you really don't want to tell me about.
怎么了 他们在堤道上射杀了孩子
What happened? They shoot Sonny on the causeway?
不是的话 有屁快放
Otherwise, spit it the fuck out.
博伊德是对的
Boyd was right.
我刚和爱国者银行打完电♥话♥
I just hung up with Patriot Bank.
在一场又湿又热的路演之后
After a wet and hot road show,
他们要为冰果汁首次公开募股了
they are taking out the Ice Juice IPO.
在我们说话这会 媒体界就已经接到消息了
Press is getting loaded up with the story as we speak.
操
Shit.
他们觉得会赚钱吗
They think it's a winner?
是的 还有
They do. There's more.
老查尔斯·罗兹
Charles Rhoades Sr. Did take
在这家公♥司♥持有大量股份
an Uncle Miltie-sized position in the company.
我问过全城所有的顶尖人士了
I've run through it with the primes all over town,
他们的 我们的 还有别人的
theirs, ours, the other guy's,
还有三巨头的分♥析♥师
and with analysts at the big three,
和我们自己人
as well as our own people.
他们都和爱国者银行的意见一致
They all agree with Patriot.
-基本面分♥析♥呢 -很可靠
- Fundamentals? - Solid.
预测是真的
The projections are real.
他们马上就要首次公开募股了
They're rolling out the IPO soon.
每个人都觉得能成
Everyone thinks it's gonna work.
没人觉得我们能做空它
No one sees a short play we can make.
我没看到有能攻击的地方
I don't see an avenue of attack.
人事方面呢
Personnel?
那该死的律师 艾拉·谢莫
The fucking lawyer, Ira Schirmer,
在取证的时候是罗兹的代表律师
represented Rhoades at your deposition.
他在董事会占有一席之位
He's got a board seat.
罗兹他爸和他的密友
Rhoades' father and his closest confidante
都扎进了同一家公♥司♥... 还是一起
have both jumped headfirst into a business...together?
你进来是为了告诉我
And you amble in here to tell me
我没办法破坏掉它
that I have no way to wreck it?
操
Fuck.
这就是堤道上的孩子
This is Sonny on the causeway.
调查显示老查尔斯·罗兹
Top sheet says Charles Rhoades Sr.
是高净值个人
is a high-net-worth individual.
他持有很多企业的股份 大多数在房♥地♥产♥业
He has multiple business holdings, mostly in real estate.
但是现在 他似乎特别缺流动资金
But at the moment, it seems he's largely illiquid
因为一些现金密集型的房♥地♥产♥投资
because of some new cash-intensive real-estate investments.
那混♥蛋♥是房♥奴
Fucker's house-poor?
房♥子们 城市合作 汉普顿
Houses. City co-op, Hamptons place,
芒特基斯科的休闲农场
a hobby farm in Mount Kisco,
佛罗里达的面朝大海的房♥子
an ocean-front spread in Florida.
还有纽约北部 他买♥♥下了一半的金斯福德
And upstate, he bought up half of Kingsford.
但在赌场还没建好营业之前
But he won't be able to flip that land for a real profit
那块地皮是赚不了钱的
until the casino is in and open.
那么问题是...
And so the question is...
是的 他哪来的钱去投资冰果汁公♥司♥
Yes. Where did he get the capital for the juice company?
我查了一下 并没有找到源头
I did a forensic look, and I cannot find the source.
也就是说他买♥♥冰果汁股份
Which means there's no institutional money
并不是用的机构资金
behind the purchase of his share of Ice Juice.
一定是某种个人贷款
It had to be a personal loan of some sort.
很好 不错
Okay. Good.
谢谢你 泰勒
Thank you, Taylor.
所以老罗兹是通过个人贷款
So, Rhoades Sr. Got his money for Ice Juice
拿到他买♥♥冰果汁的钱的
from a personal loan.
一定是和他很亲近的人
Had to be someone very close to him
才会借给他那么多钱
to lend him that kind of jack.
也许有点太近了
Maybe a little too close.
你知道那些部落使用的毒箭头
You know those poison-tip arrows that certain tribes use
穿过一个人杀了另一个人的那种
that go through one guy and kill another?
-这可能就是那种 -是啊
- This might be like that. - Yeah.
巴拿马金蛙毒
Golden frog poison.
有一次我想抽一下试试
I tried to smoke it once.
萨满跳过帐篷阻止了我
Shaman jumped across the tent to stop me.
很高兴他那么做了
And glad I am that he did.
否则我就得在没有你这个
Otherwise, I would have to
又好有聪明的顾问的情况下
enact this rich pageant
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表