剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
对 最后一瓶了
Yeah. Last bottle.
好啊
Sure.
你凭什么认为孩子们会听话吃甘蓝
And what makes you think you're gonna get the kids to eat kale?
我打算做甘蓝薯片
That would be the kale chips I plan to serve.
差不多就是品客薯片
They're practically Pringles.
真狡猾
Sneaky!
我很喜欢这主意 我怎么没想到
I love it. I wonder if I should try to make that.
主菜是
That is for the entrée...
生姜鼠尾草三文鱼
salmon with ginger and sage.
你是何方神圣
Who are you?
如果你愿意一起吃
Look, I'm sure that I can stretch the salmon
三文鱼一定够四个人吃
to serve four if you'd like to join us.
能少吃点伊娃一定会激动的
Eva would be thrilled to have a smaller portion.
好吧
Okay.
靠
Shit.
不好意思
Excuse me.
有什么问题吗
Everything okay?
艾拉
Ira?
对
Yeah.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
是谁
Yes, who's there?
短吻鳄
Alligator.
什么短吻鳄
Alligator who?
鲨鱼短吻鳄 他在长胡子
Alligator the shark. He has a beard growing.
什么
What?!
这实在是说不通
That made absolutely no sense.
太有意思了
That was amazing.
我能上楼了吗
May I please be excused?
-我也是 -可以
- Me too. u202d- Yes.
清理完你们的盘子 就去吧
Clear your plates, and then, yeah.
我走之前会上楼来跟你们再说晚安的
I'll be up to say good night before I go.
-这顿饭吃得真有意思 -是啊
- Well, that was interesting. - Yeah.
我觉得凯文若无其事的样子真是令人印象深刻
I thought Kevin's nonchalance was very impressive.
不过伊娃不这样
Not Eva's, though.
对
No.
她的眼睛瞪得像铜铃
Her eyes were like saucers.
剖析着我们的一言一语 一举一动
Parsing every word, every gesture.
我觉得他们俩都是这样的
I mean, they both were.
两个善于分♥析♥的小脑袋探索着个中含义
Two analytic little minds searching for meaning.
我想知道他们是从谁那里遗传到这一点的
I wonder where they got that from.
我们是幸运的
We're lucky.
我觉得他们各自遗传到了我们的优点
I think they each got the best of both of us.
这是不可改变的事实
Nothing can ever take that away.
我自己能收拾完
I can finish up here.
-你确定 -是的 没问题
- You sure? - u202dYeah. Absolutely.
去吧 祝你有个美妙的夜晚
You go have a wonderful night.
留下吃饭让我觉得很高兴
I'm glad I stayed.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for asking me.
不客气
Yeah.
很高兴你能...这么说
It was, uh... nice.
这个电♥话♥我必须得接
I have to take this.
晚安 温蒂
Good night, Wendy.
晚安
Good night.
艾拉 说吧
Ira? Yeah.
不用 我方便说话
No, I can talk.
你好
Hi.
进来吧
Come in.
谢谢你抽空见我
I appreciate this.
-要喝什么吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Can I get you anything? - No, thank you.
泰嘉 这位是温蒂
Oh, Taiga, this is Wendy.
温蒂 这是泰嘉
Wendy, Taiga.
你好
Hello.
我喜欢你的包包
I like your bag.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去房♥间里了 好吗 亲爱的
I'm gonna be in here, okay, babe?
好的
Sure.
你会喜欢她的
You'd like her.
她是个有趣的姑娘 多才多艺
She's an interesting girl, very accomplished.
我相信床上技巧一定了得
I'm sure it's quite a skill set.
我知道我上门拜访有点奇怪
I know it's a little strange, my coming here.
这阵子是挺不好过的
These are strange times.
对于查克的事我该保持何种心态
How worried should I be about Chuck?
不同于别人 你应该清楚
Well, you, of all people, should know,
我实在不能回答这个问题
I can't really answer that.
我理解
I do understand.
我知道你是他的律师
And I know you're his lawyer,
但同时你也是他的朋友
but you're also his friend.
要是查克确实有麻烦
If Chuck's in crisis,
反而因为某些规定对此避而不谈
then hiding it because of some code,
这帮不了任何人
that doesn't help anybody.
这和规定无关
It has nothing to do with a code.
没错 他的确有麻烦
It's true he is in crisis.
确切地说 他就要完蛋了
He's getting crushed, actually.
多希望他能告诉我
I wish he'd tell me.
他不想冒险在你们的关系上增加负担
He doesn't want to risk freighting the relationship.
他担心你们的婚姻会在压力下分崩离析
He's afraid it'll collapse under the stress.
依我说 他表现出超乎常人的克制
He's showing superhuman restraint, if you ask me.
真希望在我和伊丽莎白离婚的时候
I wish I'd had one-tenth of that
我能有他的十分之一
when Elizabeth and I were splitting up.
讽刺的是
The irony is,
他可能从来没有比现在更需要你
he's probably never needed you as much as he does right now.
天哪
Jesus.
艾拉 情况有多糟
Ira, how bad is it?
有没有什么办法能帮他渡过这个难关
Is it something he'll get through?
说实话...我不知道
Honestly... I don't know.
我之前见过他受到非难
I've seen him in the line of fire before,
但这次...这次是围攻
but this -- this -- this is a siege.
而且我得说
And I will say this,
这桩阿克斯罗德民事诉讼是其中的大头
the Axelrod civil suits are a big fucking part of it.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
他说在他在职期间 他们不会动他的
He said they couldn't hurt him while he was in office.
他在拖延时间
He was padding it.
好吧 听着 你不了解情况
All right, look, you can't know this,
但就算我们被免职了 这事也不会就此结束
but it didn't go away when we moved for dismissal.
下周他就要被免职了
He's gonna be deposed next week.
他可能会面临名誉受损的
He could be on the hook for a lot of damage --
巨大风险
to his reputation,
更不用说他的财产
not to mention his bank account --
你们的财产
your bank account.
夹在调查 这些诉讼
Between the investigation and these lawsuits
和你之间...
and you...
我不知道他怎么能做到屹立不倒的
I can't figure out how he's still standing.
选在这地方真不寻常
Unusual choice.
伊娃要上课
Eva has a lesson.
另外 还是中立区 你学到了不少花样啊
Plus, neutral territory. You've got all the tricks.
不 没有花样
Nope. No tricks.
这是一场我知道该如何进行的
This will be as direct a conversation
直接谈话
as I know how to have.
所以是有大事要说了[扔炸♥弹♥]So you came to throw bombs?
很好
Good.
我在重新考虑你提的工作机会
I'm reconsidering your offer.
晚了 我雇了别人了
You're late. I hired someone.
要是他做得好 你不会来这里
If he were getting it done, you wouldn't be here.
那是什么让你改变主意了 因为见了瓦格斯
So, what changed your mind? Seeing Wags?
我并没有完全改变主意
My mind's not all the way changed.
但与他见面的确起了些作用
But seeing him did have a hand in it.
要去掉屁♥股♥上的纹身是有点困难
It's gonna take some doing to get rid of that ass tattoo.
我有条件...
I have terms...
至少得做个十几次激光
A dozen laser sessions, at least.
其中之一就是我不会谈论我的病人
...and one of them is, I don't talk about my clients.
在我办公室里所说的一切都是神圣不可侵犯的
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表