剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第二季 第十二集
[本季终]
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on "Billions"...
冰果汁 我可以接手
Ice Juice. I can take it over.
冰果汁
只是需要现金
I just need the cash.
你知道我的钱都在保密信托里
You know, my money's in a blind trust.
这个信托基金是给你准备的
That trust was set aside for you.
如果这就是代价
Well, if this is what it takes...
来帮助你和艾拉
uh, to help you and Ira...
老查克·罗兹在一家要上市的公♥司♥
Chuck Rhoades Sr. has taken a significant stake
投了很大一笔
in a company that's going public.
不是吧
No shit.
你要是能设法捣乱的话
Be fun if you could find a way
一定要尽兴
to lob a turd in the punch bowl.
你知道那些部落使用的毒箭头
You know those poison-tip arrows
穿过一个人杀了另一个人的那种
that go through one guy and kill another?
巴拿马金蛙毒
Golden frog poison.
这可能就是那种
This might be like that.
会造成持续数日的肿块
It'll make for a bumpy couple of days.
但不会留下永久损伤对吗 医生
But no permanent damage, Doc?
我仍不确定要推荐这个给你
I'm still not sure I'd recommend it.
有人喝了冰果汁感到不适
People are getting sick on Ice Juice.
有人赌它不会跌吗
Anybody betting it won't turn?
阿克斯不会重仓持错方向
Axe doesn't get positions this size wrong.
查克 尽你可能 远离股市 他们会毁了你的
Get out of the stock, Chuck. They're gonna crush you.
看到你认为我是如此无力防备真让我"高兴"
Wow, I'm glad to see you view me as so defenseless.
但你不明白这其中是怎么一回事
But you don't understand what's going on.
不 我想我非常明白你现在对我缺乏信心
No, I think that I understand plenty about your lack of faith.
查克 世界末日了 我快要吐了
Chuck, it's...it's Armageddon. I'm gonna throw up.
停牌前 26.33
停牌 待处理
今天我上班的时候干了笔狠的
Today, I kicked ass at work.
你干了谁
Whose ass did you kick?
罗兹
Rhoades.
了不起的时刻
Big time.
我很快就能搞定阿克斯了
I am so close to getting Axe.
你会搞定他的
You will get him...
上午5点58分
拉里
Larry.
你能跨越州界限了吗
Are you supposed to be across state lines?
对于我来说已经不再有"能"这一说了
There's no "Supposed to" for me anymore.
这是我余生的第一天
This is the first day of the rest of my life.
我自♥由♥了 无罪一身轻
I'm free and clear.
而你...
You, however...
把这当做我的还礼
well, consider this me returning the courtesy.
你会在今天被逮捕 罗伯特
You're getting arrested today, Roberto.
我想你不会告诉我更多详细信息了
I don't suppose you'd like to share any further details.
没心情关注这些琐事细节
I'm not in the mood to trifle with details.
我现在是个有生活的人了 我自♥由♥了
I have my life to live now that I'm a free man.
但是本着友谊的精神
But in the spirit of friendship,
很高兴能帮你保管手表
be glad to hold your watch.
刚刚谁在门口
Who was at the door?
波比
Bobby?
劳伦斯·博伊德
Lawrence Boyd.
怎么会
How?
一定是做了交易
Must've made a deal.
某种针对我的交易
Some kind of trade for me.
他们冲着你来了
They're coming for you?
他说他们想把我送进监狱
He says they want to put me where he was.
什么时候
When?
今天
Today.
我得去查一下这是不是真的
I got to find out if this is bullshit or if it's real.
如果是真的
If it is real,
我就得有所行动了 在我们...
I have to make some moves before we--
我知道 我们说过这件事
I know. We talked about this.
我们早做过打算了
We prepared for this.
但是我不会和你逃跑的
But I'm not running with you.
孩子们也不会
And neither are the kids.
对他们不公平
It's not fair to them.
所以 你做你需要做的事情 但我们要留在这里
So, you do what you got to do, but we're staying.
谁说我们要跑了
Who said anything about running?
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我们留下来 狠狠打一仗
We stay and we fucking fight.
对于在体系里干了一辈子的人来说
For a career bureaucrat,
你有着大卫·布莱恩般戏剧性的天赋
you have a David Blaine-like flair for the dramatic.
因为我选择了一个
Because I chose a locale
我们不太可能被看到的地方吗
where we were unlikely to be seen?
那不是表演 是谍报
That's not showmanship. It's tradecraft.
当然
Sure.
我们每次见面的时候
Are we gonna have to go through the whole blind-drop routine
都得来这一套吗
every time we meet?
如果我们还要继续见面的话 是的
We would, if we were to continue meeting.
这不只是你上任的华丽出场
Oh, this isn't just a grand entrance into the job.
你做了全部的事情
You're doing a whole thing.
我知道你是什么人 罗兹
I know the kind of person you are, Rhoades.
你想要插手阿克斯罗德的案子
You want to put your hands into the Axelrod case
搅和一下
and run your fingers all through it.
你指望我还你这件事的人情
You expect favors in return for giving it to me.
但是我不能让你插手
But I cannot have you involved.
那就有点像告诉牛
That's a bit like telling the cow
不要把自己和牛排晚餐搭上关系
not to involve itself in the steak dinner.
没有它 就没有牛排
Without it, no steak.
我完全有能力给阿克斯罗德定罪
I am quite capable of convicting Axelrod
用我现有的条件
with the tools at my disposal.
我不再需要你了
I no longer need you.
我可不想白白牺牲一场空
I have not made this sacrifice to come up empty.
如果你不想让我掺和这件事
If you won't let me get waist deep in the Big Muddy with you,
那就帮我解决一下我的麻烦
then I'm gonna want something for my trouble.
说
Go.
冰果汁的上市不要追查到我的家人
The Ice Juice IPO never tracks back to my family,
不能以任何方式追查我父亲的投资
to my father's investment in any way.
封锁起来
Seal it off.
我不能把发现隐藏起来
I can't just hide discovery.
我没要求你隐藏发现
Oh, I'm not asking you to hide discovery.
我要求你一开始就不要发现它
I'm asking you not to discover it in the first place.
有的人会把那叫做包庇
Some people would call that a cover up.
没有想象力 没有风度
Well, unimaginative types, with no pizzazz.
我会在收盘的时候拿下阿克斯罗德
I'm taking Axelrod at the closing bell.
他一定就在他的办公桌前
He'll be sure to be at his desk.
剩下的你就可以从新闻中读到了
You can read about the rest in the news.
我不会做你要求的事的
I won't do what you've asked.
对于你来说 这件事已经结束了
And this is the end of the matter for you.
从现在开始 就只有我的团队和我
From here on, it's just my team and me.
你是个强硬的人 戴克
You're a hard man, Dake.
但听我一句劝
But a word of caution.
你和你的团队在没有我的情况下追查阿克斯
You and your team go chasing Axe up into those hills without me,
别忘了一个东西
don't forget one thing.
什么
What's that?
足够多的装尸袋
A good supply of body bags.
冰岛
很抱歉
We're sorry.
你所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已失效
You have reached a number that has been disconnected
或不在...
or is no longer in...
你好
Hello.
很好 终于接了
Oh, good. I caught you.
我本来也准备要打给你的
Yeah. I've been meaning to call.
我就直接说了
Look, I'll just say it.
我并不开心关于那只股票我说对了
I'm not happy I was right about that stock.
已经过去了 没事了
I'm past it. I'm prime.
不用再担心这方面了
Have no further concern for me on that front.
我很高兴我们今晚要做夫妻治疗
Well, I'm glad we have therapy tonight,
-因为我觉得你在避免真正谈论这件事 -不
- because I feel like you're avoiding really talking about it. - No.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表