剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
We, uh -- we can work with this.
米凯拉 你做得很棒 棒极了
Michaela, you did great, above and beyond.
所以 我摆脱嫌疑了
So, I believe I'm off the hook?
是的 走吧
You are. Come on.
结束了 是吧
It's over, then?
你的部分结束了 但这个案子还没
Your part's done, but the case isn't.
你不会打给我了 我懂了
You're not calling me. I get it.
我不能做一些在法庭上提起来会影响...
I can't have anything brought up in court that might look...
我查过了 我的交易并不违法
You know, I checked, and my trade wasn't illegal,
但我还是为你做了这件事
but I went ahead and did it for you, anyway.
祝你的案子一切顺利
Good luck with your case.
等会儿 萝拉
Yeah. Hold on. Hey, Lara?
怎么了
Hey, what?
我在和维默烁弗资本管理公♥司♥的一个人通话
I'm on with a guy from Wimmershoff Capital Management.
他们昨晚也在那儿 他们也都搞得筋疲力竭
They were there last night, and they're all banged up.
你们上门出诊的吧
You make house calls, right?
一针五百美元
Starting at $500 a drip?
一千一针
Starting at $1,000.
做生意可不一样 小魔
We're in business, Mo.
这是你的
This is yours.
你赢来的
You won it.
我桌上没地方放
I don't have room for it on my desk.
再说 总有人过来拿它喝酒
Besides, people keep coming by to drink beer out of it.
好吧
Okay.
但是你的名字永远都刻在上面了
But your name is on it forever.
我知道你不想我有牵绊
I know you don't want me to have attachments,
阻碍我去取得胜利
things that get in the way of winning...
但是你有
but you do.
桌边的那个女人
That woman on the rail --
克拉科夫的教练 你一直在看她
Krakow's coach -- you kept looking at her.
我本以为你是想看她有没有作弊
I thought you were trying to see if she was cheating,
给他递暗号♥
signaling him somehow.
-她没有 -我知道
- She wasn't. - u202dI know.
之后我意识到这整个事情的重点
Later I realized the whole thing
不在于你打败克拉科夫
wasn't about you beating Krakow.
而在于令他崩溃
It was about breaking him
并让她看着他失控
and having her watch him go on tilt.
令他崩溃是唯一能打败他的方式
Breaking him was the only way to beat him.
是吗
Was it?
麦金农先生 抱歉要让你遭受这些
Mr. McKinnon, I'm sorry to put you through this.
这是莎林
It's Shayleen.
关了
Turn it off.
把它关了
Turn it off!
这呻♥吟♥
The moaning.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我懂 要喝一杯吗 麦金农先生
I know. Would you like a drink, Mr. McKinnon?
不用了
No.
你很坚强
You're strong.
我要来一杯
I'd need one.
我要离婚 令她失去一切
I want to make this divorce hurt.
我要带走所有孩子和房♥子
I'll take the kids and the fucking house.
保持愤怒 汤姆
Hold on to that, Tom.
当然要狠狠打击她
Be hurt, sure.
要对莎林生气
Be angry at Shayleen.
她太容易打击了 但更要生博伊德的气
She was weak. But be angrier at Boyd.
他才是该负责的一方
He's the responsible party here.
是啊 我们还是朋友呢
Yeah. We were friends.
在他的地盘度过很多个长周末
Spent long weekends at his compound.
劳伦斯·博伊德不会是任何人的朋友
Lawrence Boyd can be friend to no man.
他就是惟利是图的原始野兽
He's a venal beast of the first order.
他想要证明他是人群当中的领袖
He needs to demonstrate that he is the alpha of the pack,
要通过将他的"种子"播撒进你妻子的体内
needs to dominate you in his own mind
以达到在心目中主宰你的目的
by heaving his seed into your bride.
我♥操♥
Jesus fuck.
他没用避孕套吗
He didn't use a rubber?
毫无疑问 你想要杀了他
Of course you want to kill him.
反正我会
I know I would.
掐住他的脖子直到他死去
Choke him till the light goes out.
那样过分的行为会让一个男人变得野蛮
Violation like that stirs a man to savagery.
你不会那么做 但是你想
You won't do it, but you want to.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
是啊 我想杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yeah, I want to fucking kill him.
但是你不能 法律规定了你不能
Yeah, but you can't. The law dictates that you can't.
但那并不意味着就这么让他赢了
And yet that doesn't mean you have to let him win.
好吧 那我要怎么赢
Okay, so, how do I win here?
羞辱他
Disgrace him.
打倒他
Humble him.
逼他跪下来
Force him to his knees
操他那张嘴直到他吞下你的"种子"
and fuck his metaphorical throat until he swallows your seed.
我加入你们
I'm in.23
博伊德一直在操纵财政部的投标
Boyd's been rigging Treasury bids.
我会把我能得到的信息都给你
I'll get you whatever I can.
无论要付出何种代价 我都入伙
Whatever it takes, I'm in.
我和一个在联盟当律师的朋友谈过
I talked to a friend of mine, a lawyer for the League.
他通过一些渠道得到了一个警示
He back-channeled and got a yellow light.
全美橄榄球联盟觉得如果你不参与投标的话
NFL thinks it would be best for all involved
对所有人都好
if you didn't bid.
说的理由呢
Stated reason?
担心公众的看法
Public perception,
近期的诽谤事件 911的牵连
recent legal aspersion, 9/11 revelations.
我靠
Fuck!
但他们很感谢你的关注
But they appreciate your interest.
是吗
Oh, do they?
我的投资价够高的话
You know, when they like my number enough,
他们就会喜欢我了
they'll like me just fine.
我们之前的竞价是多少
You know what we bid before.
比之前任何队伍卖♥♥出的价格还多一亿美元
A hundred more than any team has ever sold for.
再加一亿
I'll bet a hundred over that
直接送到联盟办公室
and send it right to the league office.
明白
Done.
这些是你要的书
These are the books you asked for.
好极了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thank you.
这些对他而言很重要
These mattered to him a lot.
H先生叫我告诉你这个
Mr. "H" told me to tell you that.
很好
Good.
他叫我付现金
He instructed me to pay cash.
不会有买♥♥家记录
There's no record of who bought them.
谢谢
Thank you.
《第二次世界大战回忆录》
这本是签给蒙蒂的
This one's signed to Monty.
蒙哥马利将军吗
General Montgomery?
蒙哥马利将军 二战期间杰出将领
对 那个蒙蒂
Yeah, that Monty.
你要放这儿吗 这个屋子里
Well, you want them here? At the house?
不 放仓库去
No. Put them in storage.
这样吧
You know what?
找到在美国 英国 不 全世界
Find all the other signed first editions for sale
所有在售的有签名的第一版
in the U.S. and in England -- fuck it -- everywhere.
然后全部买♥♥下来 一本不落地买♥♥下来
And buy them all, every single last one of them.
那会耗费不少
That'll be expensive.
幸好我正好是个有钱人
Well, then it's a good thing I'm a rich fucking man.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表