剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
lock me up,
我依然不会透露一星半点与我病人有关的事情
and I'd still never tell you a goddamn thing about my patients.
我只想知道在这样一次特别的咨♥询♥中说了什么
I just wonder what could have been said in such a session
足以证明这么一大笔钱是合理的
to justify such an enormous sum.
这在阿克斯资本与其他奖金是相称的
It was commensurate with other bonuses at Axe Capital.
所以五百万美元算不上是大额奖金
So five million dollars is not a large bonus?
你真是生活在一个阳春白雪的世界里啊
What a rarified world you live in,
罗兹女士
Ms. Rhoades.
有没有发生别的事
Did something else happen
从而提升了你对于阿克斯罗德的价值
to increase your value to Axelrod?
例如
Such as?
你向他提供信息了吗
Did you provide him information?
我不明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
调查的细节或者调查的状况
Details about the investigation or its status,
过去 现在及将来的调查方向
past, present, or future?
没有 我什么都没说过
No, nothing.
我明白了
I see.
你觉得你的丈夫
Do you think that your husband
真的回避了阿克斯罗德的案子吗
was really recused from the Axelrod case,
如他所说的那样
as he claimed?
他跟我说他回避了 表面上看确实如此
He told me he was. I took it at face value.
你有没有听到过他与同事
Did you ever hear him discuss the case
或是在电♥话♥里讨论此案
with colleagues or on the phone?
我不确定有听到过
I can't say for sure that I did.
但你也不确定没有
But you can't say you didn't.
是的
No, I can't.
我们需要再正式面谈一次
We're going to need to talk formally again.
好吧 我真的没什么好说的了
Okay, I really don't have anything more to say.
你能证实查克·罗兹
You can confirm that Chuck Rhoades
在暗中指挥对阿克斯罗德的调查
was secretly directing the Axelrod investigation.
他没有真正回避此案 对吗
He wasn't really recused, was he?
我们非得在电♥话♥里说吗
Are we gonna do this over the phone?
不 我去你办公室谈
No. In your office.
你会告诉我我想知道的一切
And you will give me what I need.
不然我们去扬克斯品尝一下意大利辣肠披萨
Or maybe we'll have a pepperoni slice in Yonkers.
你可以邀请你的上司一同前来
You can invite your boss.
我能左右你未来的仕途 康纳蒂先生
I can influence the vector of your future, Mr. Connerty.
你最好不要忘了这一点
And you'd do well not to forget that.
呼叫奥林·巴♥赫♥
我查到了更多克拉科夫的消息
I got more on Krakow.
不 让你的"贤内助"进来说
No. Get your better half in here.
阿娜塔-特克
Anata-Tek --
正不断提高其在可佩戴式计算机业的市场占有率
rising market share in wearable computers.
我知道
I know it.
那是一场对冲基金淫乱派对
It's a hedge fund group grope,
克拉科夫主导的
Krakow leading the party.
没错
Yes.
阿娜塔-特克两年前的首次公开募股表现平平
Anata-Tek's IPO two years ago was lukewarm,
但在他们的旗舰产品
but the stock is soaring
推入市场前 股价飙升
ahead of the release of their flagship.
-这叫做环操市场 -我知道 玛菲
- It's called the Ring. - I know about the Ring, Mafee.
那是一个非常棒的原型
It's a great prototype.
但他们能做大 能出货吗
But can they scale up, can they ship product?
除非有家虚假的中国工厂为其提供芯片
Not if the microchips are supplied
不然不可能
by a fake Chinese factory.
做空两百万
Short two million.
当股价从现有水平
Wake me up when the stock's
下降百分之十的时候叫醒我
down ten percent from the current levels.
我们在这个点位补仓
That's where we want to cover.
这将会很有趣
This is gonna be fun.
好了
Okay.
等他们下完单后
After they've completed the order,
用我的账号♥发条推特
send a tweet from my account.
就写"阿娜塔-特克的供应商是谁
Say, "Who's supplying Anata-Tek?
下一个林木宝吗" 问号♥
Next Lumber Liquidators," Question mark.
美国最大硬木地板商 进口中国制非法木地板被罚款
你的账号♥吗
From your account?
会不会...太直白了
That may be a little... blatant.
很好 我不想太隐晦
Good. I don't want to be subtle.
我要让他知道是我
I want him to know it's me.
格斯博士已经到了
Dr. Gus is on the premises.
好 让每个人都过去谈话 必须得去
Okay. Start pushing everyone through, mandatory sessions.
你是个狠角色 坏人 蠢货
Are you a hard-ass, badass, jackass,
还是胆小鬼呢
or no ass?
抱歉
Sorry?
那是坐在那里的人们
And that is one of the three things
通常会说的三句话之一
that people say in that spot.
就是逗人的那种话
It's kind of like the "Dick-for" thing.
在我说了让你困惑的话之后 如果你道歉
If you apologize after I've said something confusing,
那就是你的问题了 朋友
that is on you, my friend.
你要这么说的话
If you say so.
我的意思是
What I say is,
我们以前生活的世界里 工作做得好
we used to live in a world that rewarded those
就会得到奖励
who were very good at their jobs.
你知道你现在工作做得非常好得到的是什么吗
Do you know what you get now for being very good?
你会被人搞
You get keistered.
你想被搞吗 本
Do you want to get keistered, Ben?
不想
No.
我差点又说了"抱歉"
I almost said "Sorry" again
因为我几乎不能理解你的...
because I barely understand what you're--
我们慢慢改
And we will work on that.
将"抱歉"换成 "你♥他♥妈♥想说什么"
Replace "Sorry" with, "What the fuck are you trying to say?"
我不太喜欢那样子
Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with that.
我不管你喜不喜欢
I'm not interested in your comfort.
阿克斯资本也不管你喜不喜欢
Axe Capital is not interested in your comfort.
我关注的是你成为
I am interested in you becoming
一个强者终结者
a goddamn giant-killer.
你想成为强者终结者吗 本
Do you want to be a giant-killer, Ben?
当然
Sure.
你♥他♥妈♥想说什么
What the fuck are you trying to say?!
是的
Yes.
我想要打败强者
I want to kill giants.
对了
There ya go!
这就对了
There you go.
我以为我们要讨论的是
I thought we were gonna talk about the path
从分♥析♥师到基金经理的职业道路
from analyst to portfolio manager.
那就是我们正在讨论的
That is all we are talking about,
你离走上那条路还远着呢
and you are a long way from making the trek up that path.
我♥操♥ 难怪你们需要我这样的人
Holy fuck, do you people need what I do.
出去吧
Go!
告诉盖尔 给你预约
Tell Gayle to make an appointment
下周见面
for you to come and see me next week.
目前你牵涉到一起针对罗兹先生的法律诉讼
You are currently engaged in a legal action against Mr. Rhoades.
是
Yes.
你是否怀疑还有没有出现在公开报告上的
Do you harbor suspicions of additional misconduct
其他的不当行为
that you opted not to include in your public filings?
怀疑
Suspicions?
当然有 我可多怀疑了
Sure. I'm full of suspicions.
我对所有的自助餐都存疑
I'm suspicious of all-you-can-eat buffets.
我对要读的每个年报都存疑
Each and every 10-K I have to read.
我对你们为之工作的
I'm suspicious that the folks you work for --
联邦政♥府♥存疑...时不时出点事情
the federal government -- occasionally fuck up.
你让我起了头 我得承认我怀疑
Hey, you get me started, I'll admit I'm suspicious
不是所有的职业拳击赛都是光明正大的
that not all prize fights are on the up and up,
沃伦·巴菲特和比尔·盖茨
that Warren Buffett and Bill Gates
或许没有他们对外声称的那么喜欢对方
may not really like each other as much as they claim.
我甚至还怀疑
I'm even suspicious that maybe
其实你并不需要那副眼镜
you don't really need those glasses to see.
我需要
I do.
我觉得你能看得很清楚
I think you see pretty clearly.
不过就你的身份而言
But those are all the suspicions that I'm prepared to share
我今天愿意和你分享的疑虑只有这些了
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表