剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
知道我们未来会成为怎样的人
to figure out who we were going to be.
-你们做到了吗 -什么
- And did you? - What?
成为那时的你们希望成为的人
Turn out the way you figured back then?
在某些方面 我们做到了
In some ways, we did.
在其他重要的方面 我们也许有点不足
And in other important ways, we maybe fell a little short.
你就在这个相似的节点上
You're at a similar moment
有着相似的无限可能性
with a similar unlimited possibility.
-好吧 -我在这里这么多年
- Okay. - In all my years here,
从未有人跨过那扇门
no one has walked through that door
是因为他们担心另一个人的心情
because they were worried how another person was feeling.
如果你是其他人 我会以为你在跟我开玩笑
If you were anyone else, I'd think you were pranking me.
我是不同的
I am different.
是的
Uh, yeah.
至于玛菲的问题 也许你可以直接告诉他
As far as Mafee goes, maybe just tell him
你认为他做得很好
you think he's doing a good job.
他做得不好
He's not.
而且我不喜欢说谎 无论对自己还是对别人
And I don't like to lie. To myself, to others.
我曾经是这样 我不再这样了
I've been there, and I'm past that.
那就无言地鼓励他吧
Well, then encourage him without words.
让他知道你是关心的
Let him know you care.
怎么办
How?
就给他买♥♥点东西
Just buy him something.
我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying.
多少家大银行把他们的总裁
How many major banks have had their CEOs
送进了他妈的监狱
sent to fucking jail?
监狱 那没几家不是吗
Jail! It's a small list, isn't it?
斯巴坦-艾弗斯名声已毁
Spartan-Ives is tainted.
好多商家都不允许他们进店
A lot of shops don't want them walking through the door.
我理解他们为什么敌对 这对你有什么好处
I get the anti-them. What's the pro-you?
企业领袖 像阿克斯资本那种
Industry leaders, like Axe Capital,
需要从金笼子里走出来
need to get away from the gilded cage.
-这是为什么我们举办 -接下来的两年里
- That's why we host-- - How much will you undercut
你打算削减斯巴坦-艾弗斯多少工作量
Spartan-Ives over the next two years?
百分之十
Ten percent.
从资金角度 还是有望的
That's promising. On the money.
但从完美的结局来说 这不会被削减的
But on the pleasure end, it's not gonna cut it.
我是说 这晚餐
I mean, dinner.
一个正常的夜晚预示着正常的回归
An ordinary evening augurs ordinary returns.
容我向你展示下我有多喜欢它
Let me show you how I like it.
跟我一起与火同行
Fire-walk with me.
不好意思 有人想来一点吗
Oh, sorry. Does anyone want one?
酒精烟 他是真的在用电子香烟吸酒
Vaportini. He's actually vaping alcohol.
这真的能提高绿仙子酒的口味
It really enhances the flavor of the green fairy.
也许你该谈谈什么时候了 瓦格斯
Maybe you say "When," Wags.
除了能吸你的饮料
Apart from being able to smoke your beverages,
这和我们要带你去的地方有什么不同
how is this different from where we would have taken you?
你们会带我们去一个低俗的
You would have brought us to a demeaning,
平常的脱衣舞酒吧
run-of-the-mill titty bar.
这个是被承认的歌♥舞表演
This is an empowering cabaret
来庆祝完美的女性形象
that celebrates the feminine ideal.
白天是受过高等教育的专业人士
College-educated professionals by day,
晚上是专业表演人员
entertainers by night.
这位玛萨是一个网络市场推广员.
Martha here is a viral marketer.
也是灵魂单车的健身教练
And a SoulCycle instructor.
你知道我不能在这儿做这个
You know I can't do that out here.
好主意
Ohh. Capital idea.
你不想加入进来吗
You don't want to get in on this?
不要大腿舞 我保证过了
No lap dances. I made a pledge.
对黛布
To Deb?
你们正式交往了
You're exclusive?
她还没有 我是了
She's not. I am.
我喜欢你的小胡子
I like your mustache.
我留胡子了吗
I have a mustache?
你有没有在这儿见过灵魂单车的人
You ever see guys in here from SoulCycle?
总能见到
All the time.
四处留情 到哪儿都是熟人
Small world when you're tapping it back.
那人在盯着你
That guy is staring at you.
汤米·巴尔克
Tommy Barkow.
斯巴坦-艾弗斯的
Spartan-Ives.
-该死 -玛萨不能给他
- Fuck! - He doesn't get Martha.
你把她今晚都买♥♥下给我了
You bought her for me for the night.
你现在必须得换经纪商了
You got to jump primes now.
请享受你的白松露酒
Enjoy your white truffle drink.
你在浪费世界上最完美的真菌
You're wasting the world's most perfect fungus.
-试试看 -我算了
- Try it. - Pass.
你知道要怎么找到一颗松露吗
You know what it takes to find a truffle?
一头猪或者一条狗 或者派出其他什么
A hog, a dog, whatever keenly scented,
嗅觉敏锐 仔细训练过的动物
carefully trained animal gets the assignment,
穷尽一生在暗夜游走
spends a lifetime traipsing through the dark,
嗅探最细微的芬芳
sniffing out the slightest aroma.
只有这样发掘才算开始
And only then the digging begins.
你觉得他们都在哪里翻找
And what do you think they're digging through?
屎
Shit.
我们平时不怎么提这个词 对吧
That's the thing we don't say much about, right?
我们最珍惜的
The things we most value,
花了最多钱来吸收消化的东西
the things we pay most dearly to ingest
是在屎里生成的
are grown in shit.
你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我和鲍勃·斯威尼谈了谈
I had a conversation with Bob Sweeney
谈得并不像迪克·巴顿八连冠那么顺利
that didn't go as smoothly as a Dick Button figure eight.
美国花样滑冰运动员
现在我唯一的选项是就地废了他
Now my only option is to squash him where he stands.
负面调查 用点手段
Oppo research, leverage.
问题是我做不来
Only I can't do it.
那种政♥治♥很是恶心
Well, that kind of politics, it's disgusting.
我曾经在国会实习过
You know, I interned once on the Hill--
我是说我不能亲自参与
I meant I can't be a party to it personally.
尽职调查
The due diligence.
这个调查
The digging.
你想让我去做
You want me to do it.
这才是今晚的目的
That's what this night is.
你怎么会觉得我知道该怎么办
What makes you think I know how to do something--
-你知道吗 -当然了
- Do you know? - Of course.
我举止得体 但我可不友好
I'm well-mannered. I'm not nice.
我靠
Fuck.
你就是想要我
You're basically asking me
建立起委员会 重选主席
to form the committee to re-elect the president.
我就知道我会步约翰·米彻尔的后尘
I always knew I'd end up like John Mitchell.
-艾拉 -我会照做的
- Ira. - I'll do it.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
你知道我就是住在圣威尼斯的
You know that I practically live at St. Venus.
我一定是忘了这一点
I must have forgotten that.
你♥他♥妈♥冲我丢过来几个爱国者银行的小同志
You didn't throw those fucking Patriot Bank twinks
不是为了告诉我 我们玩完了
in my face to tell me we're over.
你是为了给这关系添油加醋
You did it to spice up the relationship.
你会拿什么来留住我
What will you give me to stay home?
瓦格斯 你在这儿干嘛
Wags, what are you doing here?
斯巴坦-艾弗斯未来两年
Spartan-Ives is reducing their fee 20 percent
-减少我们20%的费用 -真厉害
- for the next two years. - Outstanding.
我想忠诚是会得到回报的
I guess loyalty gets rewarded.
玛菲帮了忙
Mafee helped.
讲讲其他事 让你跑来这儿
Say the other thing, the thing that made you
亲自告诉我 而不是短♥信♥我的事
come out here instead of just texting.
20%不错 很棒
20 percent is good. It's great.
但不是那种
But it's not drive-over-
半夜飙车的棒
in-the-middle-of-the-night great.
我不该是那个总是
It... I'm not supposed to be the one
他妈的担心挤出多余的20%的人
all fucking worried about grinding out the extra 20.
不 你是的 这是你的工作
Uh, yeah, you are. It's your job.
纸面上的
On paper.
但当我真正干起来的时候 这意味着你不在
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表