剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
-瑞秋 -瑞秋 对
- Rachel. - Rachel. Right.
露比把她和你妈妈变成了厉鬼
Well, Ruby made her, and your mom into demons.
普莱维特小姐...
Ms. Prevett...
把我妈和我最好的朋友变成了恶魔吗
turned my mom, and my best friend into demons?
我受不了了
I can't do this.
我要从你那瘆人的房♥子里搬出去
I'm getting my stuff out of your creepy house,
我再也不想见到你了
and I never want to see you again.
矮油 布兰迪
Oh, Brandy.
我认为你该放弃了 阿什
I think it's time that you backed off, Ash.
你又不能把我怎么样
Of course there's nothing you can do to me,
但如果你宝贝女儿有什么三长两短多可惜
but I'd hate for anything to happen to your precious little girl.
你给我小心点 露比
You be careful, Ruby.
永远别想从熊爸爸手里夺走他的小熊崽
Never get between a Papa Bear, and his cub.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
这里像变♥态♥色情片片场一样
Looks like a snuff film in here.
凯丽 巴勃罗 新来的
Well, Kelly. Pablo. New guy.
你们错过好戏了
You missed all the excitement.
大家最爱的风♥骚♥恶魔露比回来了
Everybody's favorite skanky demon Ruby is back,
她在利用布兰迪
and she's yanking Brandy's chain.
-等等 露比回来了吗 -没错
- Hold on, Ruby's back? - Yep.
是那个邪恶不死版的露比
And this is the evil immortal Ruby.
露比是谁
Who's Ruby?
天哪
Oh, boy.
见鬼了
Oh shit.
我去去就回 大伙
I'll be right back, guys.
裸体女士
Naked lady?
我想参加葬礼是有着装规定的
I think there's a dress code.
你必须听萨满的话...
You must listen to the Brujo...
那个恶魔女让你身陷险境
you are in danger from the demon woman.
他想给你一件东西来保护你...
To protect you, he wants to give you something...
坎达里安匕♥首♥
The Kandarian dagger?
它还在你们丢掉它的地方...
It is close to where it was lost...
你必须到那去
you must go there.
那是你获救的关键
It is the key to your salvation.
懂了
Got it.
对了 你叫什么名字
Hey, uh, by the way, you got a name?
或许我们某天可以去喝杯咖啡
Maybe we could, uh, grab a coffee sometime,
或者在服装店之类的地方碰个面
or meet up, you know, like at a clothing store --
去找它
Find it!
你必须接受你的命运
You must accept your destiny.
好
Cool.
这个恶魔露比 她就是黑暗者吗
This demon, Ruby? She's the Dark One?
我们得立刻杀了她
We need to kill her. Now!
想杀她需要坎达里安匕♥首♥
You want to do that, you need a Kandarian dagger.
几位
Guys.
我觉得它还在那里
I think it's still there.
匕♥首♥
The dagger.
我觉得它还在木屋遗址
I think it's at the place, where the cabin went down.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
一个裸女告诉我的
Because a naked lady told me.
只有一个办法验证了
There's only one way to find out.
公路旅行
Road trip.
收到
Copy that.
但你们三个只能自己去了
But you three are going to have to go solo this time.
什么 你要干什么
What? What are you going to do?
我要去跟我那个
I'm going to try and talk some sense
激素分泌过剩的女儿讲讲道理
into my seriously hormonal daughter.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我们从哪里开始
So, where do we start?
那边
Over there.
很远很远的那边
Like, way over there.
很难相信恶鬼都是从
Hard to believe this is the place
这里释放出来的
where evil was released.
更难相信的是
It's harder to believe,
恶鬼还让我们经常回木屋来
that evil keeps bringing us back to the cabin,
而这次他们还不在这里
and this time it's not even here.
回来感觉很诡异
It's creepy being back.
这是我最后一次见露比的地方
This was the last place I saw Ruby.
事实上当时有两个露比
Two Rubies, actually.
那我们最好快点
Then we should dig fast.
-凯丽 -怎么了
- Kel. - Yeah?
有发现
I got something.
匕♥首♥绝对在这里
That dagger is definitely here.
要我一起去吗
You want me to come with?
我可以
I'll be fine,
我只是需要振作一下
I just need to pull myself together,
然后搭车去你家
and then I'll get a ride to your place.
也许我该跟阿什告个别
Maybe I should say goodbye to Ash.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
有人就是学不会尊重家人
Some people just don't treat family with enough respect.
他们还说就不该给人改过的机会
And they say there's no such thing as second chances.
阿什·威廉姆斯
阿什
Ash?
我都不知道该怎么想
I don't even know what to think anymore.
我感觉我要疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
镇定
Now, now.
就是那个该死的阿什
It's that damn Ash...
那孩子脑袋断的弦比美国所有吉他都多
boy's got more loose screws than a Nevada cathouse.
你这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
在我的沙发上享受啊
Oh, uh, enjoying my couch,
现在我把你所有的脏东西都清理了
now that I swept off all your nasty chips and shit.
我们要不要再看一遍
How about we watch it again?
会让你笑一笑的
That'll bring a smile.
你们都听过我阿什·威廉姆斯的大名
You know me as Ash Williams,
那个从厉鬼手中拯救了埃尔克格罗夫的英雄
the hero who saved Elk Grove from evil.
我是认真的 伙计
I'm serious, buddy.
快看 这是最精彩的部分
Watch, this is the best part.
因为在"灰色斩杀者"的店内
Because at Ashy Slashy's,
我们的服务...
"Service" Is literally...
[并]就[不]是我们的中间名嘛
- Not. - Our middle name!
真是烂啊
What a piece of shit.
你真的让这个上电视了
You actually put this on TV?
这有什么 别管这个了
What's wrong with-- ? Forget that.
你个怪人来我这里干什么
What the hell are you doing in my house, creep-o?
来享受我从未见过的
Enjoying the company of the granddaughter
孙女的陪伴
I never knew I had.
布兰迪 你知道你爷爷已经死了对吧
Brandy, you know your grandpa's dead, right?
-我没死 -死透了
- Am not. - Is too.
-没有 -你有毛病吧 他好好的啊
- Nope. - What is your problem? He's fine.
别管他 孩子的脑子里有恶魔
Forget him. Kid's got demon on the brain.
你爷爷被我的座驾碾了过去
Your grandpa was run over by the Delta.
我知道 他跟我说过这起意外
Yeah, he told me about the accident.
他能活下来真是太神奇了
It's amazing he survived.
活下来 他的头被压的像个碎西瓜
Survived? His head was squashed like a fucking watermelon!
这比那个破租车公♥司♥
Uh, it'll keep more than that shitty rent-a-wreck
还让我失望
to keep me down.
你能不能别说了
Can you please stop, okay?
这是我从遇到你之后
This is the first time that I have felt
第一次感觉像是正常的生活
even close to normal since I met you.
对啊 别这么混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, quit being such an asshole,
让我们来享受亲情时光
and let us enjoy our family time.
过来 宝贝 把带子再装好
Come here, sweetness. Thread 'er up again.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we have a chat?
这个孩子真是扫兴
Oh, that boy is such a buzzkill.
什么都有就是没匕♥首♥
Found everything but the dagger.
你依然觉得我们有戏找到吗
Still think we're getting warm?
等等
Hold on!
你好啊 小宝贝
Hello, gorgeous.
伙计们我找到了
Guys, I found it!
操
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表