剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
巴勃罗
Pablo?!
我不知道你还是个咬人精
I didn't know you were a biter.
外面那是巴勃罗
That is Pablo out there.
我不想杀他
I don't want to kill him.
我要救他
I want to help him.
凯丽
Kelly.
来亲一个
Give me a kiss.
我要找到那个所谓的普莱维特小姐
I'm going to track down this so-called Ms. Prevett,
一劳永逸地处理掉露比
deal with Ruby once and for all.
露比
Ruby?!
我的手卡住了 取不下来
It's stuck. I can't get it off.
外国佬 放松点
Foreign person, easy, relax.
我有应付这类孩子的经验
I've dealt with kids like this before.
我说那孩子是个恶魔[瑞典语]
Jag sa ju att barnet var ett Djavul!
得了老姐妹 哥不会说法语
Yeah, lady. I don't speak French.
喜欢这个吗
You likey?
快过来啊 小不点
Come on over here, little kid.
我这有点让你欲罢不能的好玩意
I got something over here you'll like even better.
看到没 这是个糖果自助机呢
See that? That's a candy dispenser.
没错呢
Yeah.
瞅瞅这俩可爱的小黑洞 喜欢哪个就过来选呀
Look inside the tiny black holes and pick one.
呃... 把那个挂在托盘上...
Uh... hang that on the tray...
那孩子手上是啥玩意
What is up with that kid's hand?
等等
Wait a second.
是把锯 那是只小阿什
Holy hacksaw, that's a little me!
-那孩子是你的吗 -是啊
- Child is yours? - Yeah.
倒不是说我和露比干过一场 但你看啊
Well, it's not like I had sex with Ruby, but look at it!
瞧瞧那双眸 那下巴 和那把小锯锯
Look at the eyes. And the chin. And that little saw.
胆小鬼露比都搞了些什么鸡毛
What is that dastardly Ruby up to now?
-快射它 -拒绝
- Shoot it! - No!
她企图用那小玩意来混乱哥的心智
She's going to use that little shit to screw me somehow.
呵呵哒 让哥来告诉她
Well, guess what? I'll show her.
谁也别想玩弄阿什利·J·威廉姆斯 因为他是...
Nobody screws Ashley J. Williams like Ashley J.--
这段话还是在我脑海中说得更有画面感
That sounded so much better in my head.
开枪啊
Shoot!
喂 别来这套
Hey! Don't do that!
-哥要这孩子活着 -不
- I want this kid alive. - No!
快过来你个小杂种
Come here, you little shit!
快跑
Run!
救命啊
Help!
见鬼
Oh crap. Oh!
我来也
Here I come!
好了 听着利口乐[瑞士喉糖品牌]
Okay listen, Ricola.
我们得抓到那孩子
We got to catch that kid.
因为如果我们抓不到他
Because if we catch that kid,
那我女儿就会发现真♥相♥
then my daughter will know the truth,
而真♥相♥就是我并不只是个
which is I'm not just some psycho
拿着电锯到处跑的疯子
running around with a chainsaw.
你说什么呢
What you talk about?
我就只是想把那孩子弄出房♥子
I just want to get that kid out of the house,
-搞到我车上去 -求你了
- and into my car. - Oh, please.
走吧
Go now.
放松 那小畜生穿不过这个...
Relax. That little runt can't get through this--
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季 第五集
咱们得撤远点
We got to fall back!
快点
Come on!
我来啦
I'm coming!
给我拿来 你在干什么
Hey, give me that. What are you doing?
你别碰我的散♥弹♥枪♥
You keep your hands off of my Boomstick.
听到了吗
You got that?!
糟糕
Oh no.
快跑
Run!
我们在哪
Oh, where are we?
-天啊 -快跑
- Oh God... oh, oh! - Run!
快点
Hurry!
我们这是在干什么
What the hell are we doing
别出声 蠢货
Stang munnen, du dum man!
那小混♥蛋♥在嘲讽我呢
That little shit is taunting me.
他可不知道面对的是谁
He doesn't know who he's up against.
给你
Here you go.
我们用这个把它绑起来
We'll tie him up with this.
没错
Yah.
我腿上的这一出
The craziest part about this,
也许这还不是我身上发生过的
it probably won't be the most fucked up thing
最操蛋的事情
that ever happens to me.
想象一下我要是咬了某个其他位置的话
Hey, imagine where else I could have bitten you.
别逼我拔腿毛
Don't make me get my leg wax.
开门 凯丽 我还想吃你的肉
Open up, Kelly, I'm still hungry for your meat!
巴勃罗 我不想伤害你
Pablo, I do not want to hurt you!
萨满巫医都救不了我 你还做梦呢
You think you can save me when even El Brujo couldn't?
萨满
Brujo?
是巴勃罗的叔叔 不过...
It's Pablo's uncle, but--
不过他死了 因为我
But he's dead, because of me!
即便是在坟墓里 那个混球
Even from the grave, that pendejo
还觉得能够救他的小巴勃罗呢
thinks he can save his little Pablito.
救他
Save him?
这特么什么鬼 凯丽 我们怎么办
What the fuck, Kelly? What do we do?
我们... 我们维持原计划 好吗
We just-- we stick to the plan, okay?
我们继续在不杀死巴勃罗的情况下防守
We keep defending ourselves without killing Pablo.
骑巴勃罗一下如何呀 凯丽
How about a ride on the Pablo 'stache, Kelly?
你还不够高
You're not tall enough.
-我咬到自己舌头了 贱♥人♥ -干...你♥妈♥的♥
- I bit my tongue! Bitch! - Mother... fuck-- !
他在车顶
He's on the roof.
你抓到我们了
Uh-oh, you caught us!
抓到你了
Got you!
布兰迪
Brandy!
坚持住 布兰迪 别松开我
Hold on, Brandy! Don't let go!
抱歉毁了你们的聚会
Hate to crash the party!
你♥他♥妈♥放开她
Let her the fuck go!
坚持住
Hold on!
你是下一个要死的
You're next... to die!
你是下一个要死的
You're next to die!
你是下一个要死的
You're next to die!
-闭你♥妈♥的♥嘴 -你是下一个要死的
- Shut the fuck up! - You're next to die!
噎住这个
Choke on this.
他们是彼此相连的
They're connected.
我警告过你
I warned you!
性感女郎
Hot tamale!
布兰迪 快跑
Brandy, run!
我知道你喜欢玩粗暴点 宝贝
I know you like it rough, baby.
住手
Stop!
布兰迪 不要 你会杀了他的
Brandy! Don't! You'll kill him!
巴勃罗
Pablo?
巴勃罗
Pablo?
醒醒
Hey. Hey.
抱歉 我不知道还能怎么做
I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do.
巴勃罗 巴勃罗 我在这儿呢
Pablo? Pablo, I'm right here.
巴勃罗 巴勃罗
Pablo, Pablo.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
[咒语]
...cudate.
操
Fuck.
我又死了吗
Am I dead again?
你带来了坎达里安匕♥首♥
You have brought the Kandarian Dagger. Huh!
又是你
You again.
你想要什么 你是谁
What do you want? Who are you?
她是马里查
Her name is Maritsa.
萨满
Brujo?
你成功了 巴勃罗
You made it, Pablito.
但你的旅程 还远远没有结束
But your journey... is far from over.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表