剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
-给我 -不 等等
- I'll take that. - No, no, wait.
这太重要了...
It's too important--
我他妈是你老婆
I'm your fucking wife.
你的一个倒霉怪物刚刚
One of your goddamn monsters
袭击了我们的女儿
just attacked our daughter.
救救我
Help me!
-我是你老爹 -神马
- I'm your Pop. - What?
妈妈
Mom!
瞧瞧谁回来了
Looky who's back.
这是道尔顿
This is Dalton.
他是苏美尔骑士团的一员
He's with the Knights of Sumeria.
我这一生都在等待机会和这个
I've been waiting for the chance to battle
古老的厉鬼战斗
this ancient evil my entire life.
我们会灭了你的种
We'll destroy your seed,
和你的婊♥子♥女儿
and your whore daughter too.
看来厉鬼回来了
It looks like evil's back,
埃尔克格罗夫成了一片废墟
and Elk Grove is ground zero.
捉鬼敢死队回来了
Ghost Beaters are back!
太他妈对了 我们来了
Fucking-A, right we are.
你胆敢这么做
Don't you do it.
你胆敢这么做
Don't you do it.
你个小辣鸡
You little shit.
让我赶紧离开这恶心的道路吧
Just let me get off this fucking road!
有救啦
Here we go.
天呐
Oh! Oh, shit!
在这等着
Wait here.
见鬼了
Holy shit.
这他妈是个小孩子
It's a fucking baby.
过来
Come here.
也许你生得像那个蠢货阿什
You may be born from the image of that idiot Ash,
但你会成为与他截然不同的存在
but you'll be nothing like him.
我的老天 埃里克
Herregud! Eric?!
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季第二集
嘿 孩子 该起床啦
Hey, kiddo. Rise and shine.
睡得还好吗
You sleep okay?
走开
Go away.
听着 昨晚是你第一次遇到一个
Look, last night was the first time you experienced
精力充沛 火力全开 全速前进的
a full-on, balls-out, pedal-to-the-metal
妖魔鬼怪
demon spawn attack.
我知道接受起来会很难 我懂得
And look that's rough, I know.
如果你想整天赖床上
Now if you want to stay in bed all day,
完全木问题
that's totally fine.
因为我就是那种你在电影里见过的
Because I'm one of those "Cool" Dads,
酷炫叼炸天的老爹
like you see in the movies.
我只希望我妈能回来
I just want my mom back.
那是我无能为力的事情之一
That's the one thing I can't pull out of my butt.
对了 你把电♥话♥落我车里了
Oh, uh, you left this in the Delta.
额 貌似是肯沃德县高的辅♥导♥员
Uh, some counselor from Kenward High,
给你发了些信息吧
left you one of those text things.
是普莱维特小姐吗
Ms. Prevett?
能载我去学校吗
Can you give me a ride to school?
是吗 我还以为 也许你想整天和你老子
Oh really, I thought maybe you'd want to spend the day
增进点感情呢
with your old man.
去纯正的五金杂货店里
Get a peek behind the scenes
开开眼界呢
at a real working hardware store.
不 我需要去见普莱维特小姐
No, I need to see Ms. Prevett.
她一直都是我的挚友 也许是我此刻唯一能
She's been a real friend, and probably the only person
倾诉的对象
I can really talk to now.
哎呦喂 不是吧
Oh, come on now.
唯一的那个咩
The "Only" One?
你到底能不能载我 还是我要叫个滴滴
Can you give me a ride, or should I call an Uber?
你就那么一句话不说的走掉
So you take off without a word,
一副追逐战争的样子
all "Chasing after the fight,"
然后你突然就回来了
and then suddenly you're back,
还带着这么个小丑
with this clown?
拜托
Come on.
巴勃罗... 你了解我的
Pablo... you know me.
-我不知道 我了解吗 -我也不知道
- I don't know. Do I? - I don't know because
因为我恨死小丑了
I fucking hate clowns.
嘿 我需要持续地战斗
Hey, I needed to stay in the fight.
好吗 这一切就只是为了这一点
Okay? And that's all that this is about.
我可不信他说的...
Yeah, well, I'm not buying this...
那一套 "闪族王子"故事
this whole, "Princes Of Sumeria" Thing.
-是"骑士" -如果他们那么厉害
- It's "Knights." - If they're so bad-ass,
为什么咱们现在才知道他们
how come we're just hearing about them right now?
因为操蛋事又要爆发了
Because shit's about to get fucked up.
-比以往更糟糕 -是吗
- More so than usual. - Oh, yeah?
-我们怎么知道 -老兄 骑士啊
- How would he know? - Dude. Knights?
闪族啊
Sumeria?
道尔顿的祖先早在1400年代就在打击厉鬼
Dalton's ancestors were whaling on evil way back in 1400s.
这也就意味着他的曾曾祖什么的
Which would make his great-great-whatever
是个大人物 但这家伙就只是...
a really big deal, but this guy, is just--
庆幸知道我祖先世代以来
Is just glad to know that the centuries my ancestors
和我准备应对厉鬼归来的努力没有白费
and I spent prepping for evil's return weren't a total waste.
是啊 一定如释重负吧
Yeah, well... that must be a load off.
-水果麦片 -我不吃谷蛋白
- Fruit Loop? - I'm gluten-free.
你知道吗
You know what?
我知道我们是怎么陷入"教训厉鬼"这门生意里去的
I know how we got into the "Kicking evil butt" Business,
但你又是为了什么
but what's in it for you?
我兄弟与厉鬼战斗很久了
My brothers have been fighting evil much longer
久的超出你想象
than you can imagine.
告诉他 道尔顿 告诉他你跟我说过的
Tell him Dalton. Tell him what you told me.
厉鬼多年来以各种形式现身
Evil's manifested in many forms over the years.
黑死病 战争 饥荒
The Black Death, war, famine.
但它们都要追述到大恶魔身上
But it's all rooted back to the master demons
我们叫它黑暗者
we call the Dark Ones.
原本似乎没有能阻止他们的手段
It seemed like there was no stopping them,
但之后发生了意料之外的事
but then the unexpected happened.
其中最无情的一位背叛了其他人
The most ruthless one of them betrayed the others,
将它们驱逐出了我们的世界
and cast them from our world.
拉丁语中她叫"穆里尔 戴穆利安 迪内尔"
In Latin, they called her "Mulier Daemonium Degnaie."
"火之恶魔女"
"Demon Woman of Fire."
我的祖先抓住时机
My ancestor seized the opportunity
封印了它们力量的来源...
to steal the source of their power...
死灵之书
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis.
许多男人女人为了拿到那本书而死
A lot of good men and women gave their lives to get that book.
据传说 我们中之一
Legend has it, one of us,
一位名叫凯雅的女巫
a sorceress named Kaya,
被死灵之书的力量所引诱
was seduced by the power of the Necronomicon,
想要使用它
and tried to use it.
但她的灵魂被夺走 与书连接到了一起
But her soul was taken, and bound within the book.
只有救世主才能驱逐黑暗者
Only the Prophesied One can abolish the Dark Ones.
所以我兄弟和我发誓保持警惕
So my brothers and I are sworn to remain vigilant.
去找出并且保护他 直到
To find, and protect him until
预言中对抗厉鬼的战争来临
the foretold battle against evil.
对 厉鬼回来了 知道了
Right, evil's back. Got it.
谢谢你的爆料 怪咖
Thanks for the scoop, Poindexter.
不用跪了
Save the knee.
是的 我很特别 我知道
Yes, I'm very special, message received.
现在 如果故事说完了
Now look, if story time's over,
我们能不能说些真正重要的事
can we talk about something that's really important?
是要干掉一个新的厉鬼了吗 老大
Time to tear evil a new one, jefe?
不 是关于当老爸的问题
No. It's this whole "Dad" Thing.
我平时干掉厉鬼
Here I am, kicking evil in the nards,
可我得到了什么
and what do I get out of it?
一个把我当破棉絮的女儿
A daughter that treats me like dryer lint.
我怎么会知道疯狂的性♥爱♥
How was I supposed to know that all that crazy sex
会整出一个小孩
could lead to a kid?
是啊 是蛮有趣的
Yeah, funny how that works.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表