剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
甘蒂
Candy.
妈妈
Mom!
我发现我的生父是灰色斩杀者
I find out that Ashy Slashy is my real father,
他还让我住在他妹妹之前的卧室
and he's got me sleeping in his sister's old room.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
该起床啦
Rise and shine.
貌似是肯沃德县高的辅♥导♥员
Some counselor from Kenwood High
给你发了些信息吧
left you one of those text things.
有我在
I've got you now.
有一件事可以确定 厉鬼在追杀我的后代
One thing is clear, evil is after my offspring.
出没出生的都算
The born and the unborn.
从现在起 保护布兰迪是第一要务
From now on, protecting Brandy is job one.
你现在非常危险
You are in grave danger.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你叔叔
Your uncle.
巫师
The Brujo.
刚刚有个裸女 就在这
There was a naked lady right there.
你手臂上的那些纹身 那是闪族字
Those marks on your arms, that's Sumerian writing.
但如果我的判断没错 这件事只有俩结果
If I'm right, this goes one of two ways.
他杀了我们... 或者被我们杀掉
He kills us, or we kill him.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
很抱歉我来迟了 我本来能早点到的 这不是半途
I'm sorry I'm late, I would've gotten here sooner but, uh,
为了给你买♥♥些花嘛
I stopped to get you some flowers.
额 这还滴着水呢
Oh. Oh, they're dripping wet.
那是 不然你怎能知道它们有多新鲜呢
Yeah. Well, that's how you know they're fresh.
听着...
Look, um...
你今天能来我很感激
it's really nice that you're here,
但你根本不了解我母亲
but you barely knew my mom.
所以你也不必勉强自己来做这套"爹地"的义务
So you don't have to do this whole "Dad" Thing,
如果你并不情愿的话
if you don't want.
我的意思是我知道你在尽力 但我的辅♥导♥员
I mean I know you're trying, but my guidance counselor
愿意一直收养我至毕业
offered to put me up until I graduate.
所以我觉得也许我该听从她的建议
And I think maybe I should take her up on it.
别这样 你懂得
Come on now, I mean you know,
之前说一礼拜只给你50块花不过是个建议
50 bucks a week was just a suggestion.
你知道吧
You know? Hm.
我的意思是...
I mean...
我会记得...把马桶圈放下来的
I'll keep the- the seat down.
好吧 我想如果我的母亲 这个镇子
Yeah, I guess if- if my mom, and the town
都能够再给你一次机会 那么我也可以
can give you a second chance, then I can too.
您一定是已故者的丈夫了
You must be the husband of the deceased?
是啊 大概当了一个半小时吧
Yeah, for like an hour and a half.
额但... 非常满足
Uh but, lovingly.
亲属可以去私人探视区
Relatives may pay their respects to the deceased
瞻仰遗容致敬 如果您有这个想法的话
in the private viewing area, if you wish.
小兄弟
Oh, buddy boy.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Um, are you sure that's a good idea?
什么
Excuse me?
以防你没有注意到
Well, in case you hadn't noticed,
这孩子的妈妈可...
the kid's mom is, uh...
少了个头
minus a noggin.
你会发现她被很好的复原了
Oh, I think you'll find she's been well restored.
复原
Restored?
我们修复了脑袋
We reinstated the head.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
我是说 非常感谢
I mean, thank you very much.
抱歉 宝贝 不是针对谁
Sorry, baby, it's nothing personal,
但你知道 要是你被附身恶灵杀了
but you know, if you've been killed by a Deadite,
小心驶得万年船
a- a guy can't be too careful.
这个...
Well, uh...
愿你安息 甘蒂·巴尔
rest in peace, Candy Barr.
你一生被蠢名字所困扰
You were cursed with a dumb name,
但是 我会永远记住你的
but uh, I'll always remember you.
最起码不会再忘了你
Or at least I'll never forget you again.
我遇过的这么多妞里 你真的算是...
And of all the chicks, you gave the--
你妹的 你看着挺健康的啊 亲爱的
Damn, you look good, lover! Oh!
别碰我小♥弟♥弟♥
Oh! Oh! Hands off the Johnson!
叙叙旧吧
Just like old times, eh?
不要 这里又不是克罗格的停车场
Oh, no. This ain't the Kroger parking lot.
哎呀
Yeah! Yee-hah!
你想要慢慢来吗
Oh, do you want to take it slow?
不要不要
No, no, no!
我一点都不想要
I don't want to take it at all.
你想要干嘛
Uh, where are you going?
你知道你想要的 老干爹
You know you want it, big boy!
不要 不要 不要
Yeah? No, no, no, no, no.
这才像样 阿什
Oh, that's more like it, Ashy!
-爽啊 -说了不要就是不要
- Yeah! - No... means... no!
你不想亲我吗
Don't you want to kiss me?
这样会不会好点
Is this better?
这把爽了没
How was that for you?
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季第三集
咱们真的应该开始了
We really should get started.
抱歉 我不知道他在哪里
I'm sorry, I don't know where he is.
咱们再等五分钟好吗
Can we just wait five more minutes?
抱歉 我想我们应该开始了
I'm sorry, I think we should start.
布兰迪 亲爱的
Brandy, honey?
我能帮得上什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do?
没事 只是我愚蠢的父亲
No. It's just... my stupid father.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for being here.
我一直都在
Always.
在这儿陪着你
I'm here for you.
今天感谢大家前来 祭奠我的母亲坎迪斯
Thank you for coming today, to remember my mother Candace.
她是很多人的挚友...
She was a good friend to so many...
但她最重要的身份是我的母亲
but most of all, she was my mom.
当我回想时
When I think back--
当我回想时
Um, when I think back,
我想象到我母亲尽力在这个复杂的世界
I picture my mom trying to raise her little girl
养育她的小女儿...
in a world that sometimes felt complicated and--
天呐
Oh my God!
天呐
God!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell!
上帝啊...
Oh. Jesus...
抱歉了各位亲 有点...小误会
Sorry folks. Just a... little misunderstanding.
上帝啊
Ew! Jesus Christ.
我们都以各自的方式悲悼
We all grieve in our own way.
继续 宝贝 你说得很棒
Go ahead, hon, you're doing great.
她教我...
She taught me--
没事的
It's all right.
我来吧
I've got it.
我代表布兰迪
Well, uh, on behalf of Brandy,
感谢大家的到来
I'd like to, uh, thank you all for coming.
威廉姆斯先生 向您表达我诚挚的哀悼
Mr. Williams. I'd like to express my sincere condolences.
谢谢 但你知道的 我跟她并不熟
Oh, well, thanks, but you know, I didn't really know her--
-露比 -什么
- Ruby. - Excuse me?
如果你不是那个女魔头本尊
Well, if it ain't the she-devil herself.
而且还是在教堂里
In church no less.
你找到那本书了 对吧
You found the Book, didn't you?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是我的辅♥导♥员 普莱维特女士
This is my guidance counselor, Ms. Prevett.
就是你搬去一起住的人吗
The one you're moving in with?
对 而且我向你保证
That's right, and I want to assure you,
我打心底只想为你女儿好
I only have your daughter's best interests at heart.
我不知道她怎么做的 也不知道为什么这么做
I don't know how she's doing it, I don't know why she's doing it,
但你要信我 孩子
but you got to believe me kiddo.
这个摩法特女士是一个黑心地狱怪兽
Little Miss Moffatt here, is a black hearted hell beast!
我已经认识她整整两年了
I have known her for two whole years.
-你说真的吗 -我可以解释得通
- Seriously? - I can almost explain.
你那个朋克朋友叫什么名字
Who was your punk friend?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表