剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
不是 我自己杀自己的
Nah. That was all me.
什么
What?
你为了来这里自杀了吗
You killed yourself to get here?
伙计 你是疯了吗
Dude, are you out of your fucking mind?!
没错 哥如果不是有备而战 那我确实是疯了
Yes, I would be if I didn't have a plan.
你 还能有计划咩
You have a plan.
这个嘛
Well...
计划的小小萌芽哈
an idea of a plan.
布兰迪
Brandy?
布兰迪
Brandy?
你在吗
Are you up here?
布兰迪
Brandy,
妈的
Fuck.
砍价格
Slash prices!
准备好去死了吗 混♥蛋♥
Ready to die, asshole?
你不是布兰迪
You're not Brandy!
眼神真好
Good eye.
那我就先吃眼睛吧
Maybe I'll eat that first!
我们只需完整无损地回到那个地下室
Okay, we just gotta get to that cellar in one piece.
然后巴勃罗就可以做他擅长的把戏
Then if Pablo has done his Especial thing right,
我们就可以穿过裂缝
we just jump through the rift,
换回我们自己的身体
get our bodies out of hock.
通过裂缝并不容易
Getting past that thing won't be easy.
你在这里开扇门 根本想象不到你会从哪儿出去
You open a door here, you have no idea where you might come out.
总之目标就是地下室 你明白吗
It's cellar or bust, you understand?
凯丽 布兰迪 你们准备好了吗
Kelly. Brandy. You ready?
我们回家吧 爸爸
Let's go home, Dad.
好的 跟我来
Okay, follow me.
小心
Uh, careful.
地板可能有点粘
The floor might be a little sticky.
好的 上次这扇门直通地下室
Okay, last time this door went right to the cellar,
所以准备好迎接盛大的裂缝行动吧
so get ready for some big time rift action.
搞毛呢
Really?
怎么在这
Here?
好歹我们接近了
Well, at least we're close.
不 不...
No! Oh no...
那些混♥蛋♥把经典款也毁了
those bastards killed the classic too?
我建议咱们直接冲过这个吸魂混♥蛋♥
I say we rush that soul-sucker piece of shit.
它没法打败所有人
It can't take us all down.
不
No.
我来分散它的注意力
I'll create a distraction.
当它来追我的时候你们三个就跑
When it comes after me, you three haul ass.
爸爸 不
Dad, no!
这个我来
I'll do it.
什么
What?
救出凯丽和你的女儿 阿什·威廉姆斯
Save Kelly and your daughter, Ash Williams.
当你送那个贱♥人♥露比下地狱的时候
And when you send that bitch Ruby to hell,
告诉她我在等她
tell her I'll be waiting.
道尔顿 你不需要...
Hey, Dalton, you don't have to...
道尔顿
Dalton?
道尔顿 等等
Dalton wait!
来啊
Over here!
快活啊 你这个黏乎乎的混♥蛋♥
Come on you clicky son of a bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you mother fucker!
来啊
Come on!
有本事来啊
Come get some!
好的 好的
Alright. Alright.
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
这个小宝贝从我这里拿走的精力
This sweet baby has bailed me out of more jams
比周六晚上的一把润滑剂还要多
than a fistful of lube on a Saturday night.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?!
我要把这个东西
I'm just gonna shove this thing
穿过那个吸魂者再冲到商店里去
right through that soul sucker and into the store.
你在等什么啊混♥蛋♥
What are you waiting for mother fucker?!
阿什这不会奏效的
Ash it's not gonna work.
在这里什么都不奏效
Nothing works down here.
得啦 因为我们死了 我知道
Right, 'cause we're dead. I got it.
还没死到什么也不能做
We're not so dead that we can't try.
大事不妙了
Oh, that's not good.
启动啊 宝贝 启动啊
Come on baby, come on baby!
该死
Shit!
在这边 你个疯婆子
Hey! Over here you psychotic son of a bitch.
想要我吗
You want some of this?
来取啊
Come and get it!
道尔顿
Dalton!
不 道尔顿
No! Dalton!
去你♥娘♥的♥吧
Go fuck yourself!
道尔顿
Dalton!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
你可是一辆国产大佬啊
You were assembled in Livonia, Michigan.
你能做到的
You can do this!
加油啊 宝贝 加油
Come on, baby! Come on!
棒极了
Oh, great.
我要死在这个蠢玩意里面了
I'm gonna be buried in this boner mobile!
至少我们能死在一起
At least we'll die together.
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
厉鬼是无法掌握我们的
Evil is not the boss of us!
等等啊
Hang on!
好了 女士们 系好安全带
Okay, ladies, buckle up.
终点站 赶紧的
Last stop. Shake a leg!
你的骑士朋友来得正是时候
Well, your Knight buddy sure came through when it mattered.
希望他死得其所吧
Yeah, I just hope it was worth it.
裂缝呢
Where's the rift?
巴勃罗 回来干活好么
Pablo, you had one job!
在找人吗 小巫师
Looking for someone, Brujo Boy?
是奇异男巫 贱♥人♥
It's Brujo Especial, bitch.
拜托...
Please...
打开...巴勃罗...就一项...
Break it... Pablo... One...
我就交给你一项任务
You had one job!
巴勃罗...
Pablo...
老大
Jefe.
快啊 巴勃罗 干活了
Come on, Pablo, do your thing!
希望能管用
I hope this works.
[咒语]
Guru...
这才是我的巴勃罗
That's my Pablo.
操
Fuck!
凯莉 怎么了
Kelly, what's the matter?
没时间闲逛了
This is no time to dawdle.
有东西挡着不让我过去
Something's keeping me from coming through!
什么...
What--
再见了 阿什
Bye Ash.
老大
Jefe?
不管用啊
It didn't work.
老大...
Jefe...
我去
Oh, shit!
巴勃罗 你看起来糟透了
Pablo, you look like shit.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
你做到了
You made it through!
是啊
Yeah.
基本上算是吧
Most of me, anyway.
布兰迪呢
Where's Brandy.
这个问题嘛...
Yeah, about that.
你不记得查看裹尸袋里面
You don't actually remember checking in that bag
看你带回来的到底是不是她的尸体吧
to see if it was her body you brought down here, do you?
天啊
Oh, God!
我想你也没有
I didn't think so.
谁来帮帮忙
Little help here.
-把我救出去 -我们来了
- Get me out of this thing, please!! - We're coming,
我们来了
we're coming.
爸
Dad?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表