剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
天呐 你成功了
Oh my God, you did it!
我想是的 孩子
I guess so kiddo.
出来吧
Come on.
好了 解决了一个问题 还剩两个
Okay, one problem solved, two to go.
凯丽呢
Kelly?
她还在那边
She's still down there.
捉鬼敢死队绝不会抛下任何队友
Ghostbeaters never leave a man behind.
露比 你到底在干什么
Ruby what are you doing?
我们完了
We are fucked.
等黑暗者到来时
When the Dark Ones arrive,
他们会冷酷无情地复仇
their vengeance will be merciless.
我们背叛了他们 露比
We betrayed them, Ruby.
让他们被困了这么长时间
Left them trapped all this time.
他们会灭了我们的
They will destroy us.
那是什么
What's that?
骑士团中的一个
One of the Knights.
她在监视我们这里
She was watching the house.
阿什肯定告诉了她到哪里找我们
Ash must have told her where to find us.
去死吧 魔鬼
Fuck you, demon!
她可真暴躁
Mm, she is a feisty one.
你们这群人真是执着
You are a persistent bunch.
恶火女魔
Mulier daemonium de igne.
完美的拉丁语
Flawless Latin.
凯雅 我知道该怎么做了
Kaya, I know what to do.
凯雅
Kaya?!
那个叛徒
The traitor!
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do this to us?
这么对人类
To mankind?
她许诺了你什么
What did she promise--
你们要对我做什么
What are you going to do to me!?
放松
Relax.
你要帮我们改写命运
You're gonna help us re-write our destiny.
*龌龊事*
*Dirty deeds*
*干得太容易*
*Done dirt cheap*
*龌龊事*
*Dirty deeds*
*干得太容易*
*Done dirt cheap*
*龌龊事*
*Dirty deeds*
*干得太容易*
*Done dirt cheap*
*龌龊事干起来太容易*
*Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap*
*龌龊事干起来太容易*
*Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap*
*你有个女人 你想让她滚*
*You got a lady and you want her gone*
*可是你没种*
*But you ain't got the guts*
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表