剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
STARZ 电视台原创作品
这会有点疼
This is gonna hurt.
为了老爹再紧一下
One more for Papa.
很好
Yeah.
看上去很正点嘛
Lookin' good.
看上去很俏皮哦
Looking sweet!
「美国战神MAGNUM牌避孕套」
不用等爹地了哦 伊莱
Don't wait up for Daddy, Eli.
"走起"
Come on!
"走起"
Come on!
樵夫酒吧
我们十分钟后就关门了
We close in 10 minutes.
清楚
Well aware.
「莫斯科骡子 使用伏特加调制的著名鸡尾酒款」
给我一杯"莫斯科骡子"
Send me down a Moscow Mule
和两杯那位女士正在喝的东西
and two of whatever the lady's having.
手是黄檀木做的
It's rosewood.
由意大利工匠手工雕刻而成
Hand carved by Italian artisans.
你知道常言道
You know how people always say
你不该把自己的手放到一辆疾驰的火车面前吗
you shouldn't put your hand in front of a speeding train?
我想是吧...
I guess...
但说那话的人们可能不知道
Well, what those people don't know
有时之所以有人会那么做是因为有个8岁的男孩
is that sometimes there's an eight year old boy,
被困在了铁道上
stuck on the tracks.
你救了他吗
You saved him?
从很多方面说 是他救了我
In a lot of ways, he saved me.
但你说的没错 30年前我把这孩子
But, yeah, I saved him from certain death
从必死的结局中拉了回来
30 years ago to this day,
但是丢了我笨拙的老手
but you know losing my clumsy, old meat hook
也算不上付出了很大的代价
wasn't too big of a price to pay,
但我喜欢每年用一场酣畅淋漓的宿醉
but I do like to honor it every year
来纪念此事
by getting blackout drunk.
想加入吗
Care to join me?
爽
Yeah.
棒
Yes!
噢耶...爽
Oh... yes!
女 厕
就是这个感觉
Yeah, that's how it's done.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
你喜欢哥的大屌♥吗
You like my wood?
再来点 求你了
More, please!
我有点喘不过气了
I'm getting a little winded.
也许我们该歇一下 转而关注下我吧
Maybe we take a break, focus on me for a bit.
再来一会儿呗
Just a little more?
-好吧 -可以吗
- Oh yeah, okay. - Yes?
就是这样
Oh, yes!
我要来啦 我要高♥潮♥啦
I'm cumming, I'm cumming--
我们就要来找你了
We are coming for you!
天呐
Jesus!
怎么了 出什么事儿了
What's wrong? What happened?
我差一点就要高♥潮♥了
I was so close.
只不过刚才 发生了点...
It was just, uh, something happened that...
30年都未曾发生过的事情
hasn't happened in like 30 years.
我得闪人了
I gotta jet.
真的吗
Really?
我倒可以做完
Well, I could finish,
但我得快点了
but I gotta be quick.
噢耶
Yeah!
-耶 -太棒了
- Yeah... - Yes!
-你喜欢那样吗 -是的 爽
- You like that? - Oh, yes!
歌♥词 出自英国"深紫乐队"曲目《Space Truckin'》
"和伯雷里斯一同起舞"
Danced around with Borealice
"在群星周围我们嗨到高♥潮♥"
We're space truckin' around the stars
"走起"
Come on
"走起"
Come on
找到你啦
There you are.
这他妈是...
What the...
你是怎么跑到这儿来的
How'd you get in there?
这印记写的啥呢
Hey, what's the ink?
这源于一首法语诗歌♥
It's from a French poem.
你懂诗词歌♥赋吗
Do you know any poetry?
那货吸一口爽歪歪啊
That shit drives me wild.
这个嘛...虽然不是法语的 但是
Well... it ain't French, but, uh...
我这也有点东西给你看看
I got a little something for ya.
瞧瞧这个 过来吧
Check this out. Come here.
快瞅瞅吧
Look at that shit.
-这他妈是...什么鬼 -是啊
- Like that's... fucked up shit. - Oh yeah.
这是用血写成的
It's inked in blood.
来了
Here we go.
试试这首诗
Try this piece of poetry.
会让你心醉神迷
It'll blow your mind.
[咒语]
Khanda...
[咒语]
Tranya...
[咒语]
Ver-a-ta...
就是这样
There you go.
[咒语]
Me-sar-tra...
[咒语]
Me-sar-tra.
[咒语]
Me-stro-bean.
[咒语]
Me-stro-bean.
我靠
Fuck.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第一季 第一集
有邻居报♥警♥ 听到有个女人在喊救命
Neighbors report a woman screaming for her life?
我以为又是一场闹剧
I was kind of expecting a shit show.
太安静了也不见得好
Yeah, quiet's not good either.
那是什么
What's that?
你负责前面
You take the front.
州立警♥察♥
State Police.
有人吗
Anyone here?
卡森
Carson?
约翰
John?
这里有点不对劲
Something's not right here.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
夫人
Ma'am?
夫人 我们是州立警♥察♥
State Police, ma'am.
我现在要求你举起手来
I'm going to need you to put your hands up.
按他说的做 女士
You need to do what he says, lady.
请慢慢举起手来
Hands up, nice and slow.
她说什么
What'd she say?
我说...
I said...
死去吧
Burn in hell!
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are!
那是个什么玩意
What the hell was that?
我要把你撕成碎片
I'm gonna cut you up into little pieces!
卡森
Carson?
别
Hey, don't.
别开枪
Don't shoot me.
求你了 阿曼达
Please, Amanda...
我是你的朋友啊
I'm your friend.
我需要你
I need you.
你需要我
You need me?
我需要你... 去死
I need you... to die.
往世之书
莱昂内尔·霍金斯
美国密歇根州贝克力老路1973号♥
喂 你好
Ah yeah, hi.
我很多年之前曾去过你那儿
Uh, I came in there many years ago,
我们聊过一本非常特别的书
and, uh, we chatted about a particular book.
书用人肉装订 以鲜血为墨
It was, uh, bound in human flesh, inked in blood.
总而言之 我在翻译上需要帮助
Anyway, um, I might need some help translating that.
好的 那我们等会见
Oh, okay, great, ah, yeah, I'll see you soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 薇薇安
Morning, Vivian!
可不可以帮我一个小忙
Hey, I wonder if I can ask you a teeny favor?
最近发生了一些事
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表