剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
-谢丽尔 -对
- Cheryl? - Yeah.
她是死了还是怎么了 对吧
She died or something, right?
并非那么简单
Or something.
阿什谋杀了她
Ash murdered her.
他用散♥弹♥枪♥冲她的脸开了一枪
He shot her right in the face with his shotgun.
他亲生妹妹
His own sister.
布兰迪...
Brandy...
此刻我最不想做的就是来吓你
now the last thing I want to do is frighten you.
但你父亲杀了很多人
But your dad killed a lot of people.
现在我最担心的是你的安全
At this point, your safety is my primary concern.
所以 和父亲在一起你觉得安全吗
So, do you feel safe with your father?
没事 我们很快就会再联♥系♥ 好吗
It's okay. We'll talk again soon, okay?
精♥子♥冷库
啊 威廉姆斯先生
Ah, Mr. Williams.
-你好 -你父亲还好吗
- Hi. - How's your father?
还死着呢
Oh, he's still dead.
可惜 他是个好人
Oh, too bad. He was a good man.
提供的精♥子♥也很棒
Produced a lovely semen.
-精♥子♥数超高 -是吗
- High sperm count. - Is that a fact?
不幸的是 我们不能用
Unfortunately, we couldn't use it.
梅毒
Syphilis.
信息量好大呦
Ah, T.M.I.
-威廉姆斯先生 你好 -你好
- Hey, Mr. Williams. - Hi.
和平常一样用三号♥间吗
Booth three as usual?
事实上 玛茜
Actually, Marci,
套用句我不同族朋友巴勃罗的话
as my ethnically diverse friend Pablo would say,
我需要你帮个忙
I need a "Por-favor."
你知道 我资助这种诊所
As you know, I've supported clinics like this
也很多很多年了
for years, and years.
这是我毕生的事业
It's- it's been my life's work.
所以我很好奇
So, I was just curious.
有没有办法知道 有没有人
Is there a way to find out, if anybody's ever ponied up
专门用了我的造人种子
for my particular man
其实我们不该透露这个信息的
well, we're not really supposed to give out that information.
当然不应该了
Oh, no, course not.
我理解的
Yeah, I understand.
但 矮油 现在说的可是"我"啊
But come on, we're talking about "Me".
是你的老伙计阿什
We're talking about your old pal Ash.
是他妈的埃尔克格罗夫英雄啊
We're talking about the hero, of Elk-fucking-Grove.
这真的是违法的
It really is against the law.
你看 这个小可爱可以让
Now, that little sweetie, is worth 20% off
灰色砍杀者店里几乎所有商品打八折
on almost everything in Ashy Slashy's.
热卖♥♥商品啦 酒啦
You know sale items, liquor,
当然易坏商品除外
and perishables excluded, of course.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
要是打七折就更好了
30% would be better.
此折只为你这个尤物而打
For you, the moon.
-给你 -看看我能找到点什么
- There you go. - Let me see what I can dig up.
-可能会需要点时间 -当然
- Might take me a few minutes. - Course.
真棒
Oh, yeah. Pow.
玛茜 要不这样
Hey, Marci? You know what?
管他呢 反正我都来了
What the hell, while I'm here,
不如就来尽一下我的职责
might as well do my part, huh?
A·威廉姆斯
三号♥房♥
这钱来的容易
Easy money. Mmm.
灭了他的种
Destroy his seed.
必须让阿什·威廉姆斯断子绝孙
There must be no more progeny of Ash Williams.
他的种必须死
His seed must die.
嘿 外面怎么了
Hey, what's going on out there?
你们付电费了吗
You guys pay your electric bill?
搞鸡毛呢
Come on.
这是怎么了
What was that?
我的占星术说今天会有
My horoscope told me some strange things
奇怪的事情发生
were going to happen today.
A·威廉姆斯
A·威廉姆斯
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
我正试着在这里办小事儿呢
Trying to take care of some business in here.
能小声一点吗
Can you keep it down?
林女士
Mrs. Lam?
你好啊小美人
Oh, hello gorgeous.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
林女士
Mrs. Lam?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不
No.
你在看什么 混♥蛋♥
What are you looking at, asshole?
你觉得我是在看什么
What do you think I'm looking at?
你现在还不是很硬啊 阿什
Aw, not so hard, are you now, Ash?
玛茜
Marci!
再说了...
Else to say...
你的种必须死
Your seed must die!
额 林女士
Oh! Mrs. Lam?
你的种必须死
Your seed must die!
每
Ooh! Every...
一
last...
滴
drop!
物化女性的老魂淡
Objectifying motherfucker!
我们要把你的蛋蛋扯下来 阿什
We're going to rip your balls off, Ash!
我还意犹未尽呢
I'm not finished yet!
被老子操练过的都这么说 宝贝
That's what they all say, baby.
巴勃罗
Yo, Pablo.
那啥...
Hey, so--
我的天呐
Oh my God.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
老兄 梦想真的能实现哈
Man, dreams do come true.
是啊...
Yeah...
有些吧
some of them.
别这样 巴勃罗
Ah, come on, Pablo.
之前我不得不离开
I had to get away.
我要追寻自己的破烂人生
I was forging my path and shit.
而且 你知道阿什不斗鬼时是什么德行
Plus, you know how Ash can be when he's not fighting evil.
他...闻起来像止痛药膏
He-- Smells like Bengay?
我本来想说
I was going to say,
"他有点让人受不了" 但是...
"He gets a little hard to take," But...
一点没错
totally.
你那个小男宠道尔顿是怎么回事
Yo, what's with your boy Dalton,
跟个移♥民♥归化局的人似得盯着我
scoping me out like he's some sort of INS agent?
是因为那些纹身 巴勃罗
It's those tats, Pablo.
道尔顿觉得...
Dalton thinks that--
纹身很帅吗
They're cool?
那意味着厉鬼还在你体内
That it means this evil shit is still inside you.
但是你感觉很好 是吧
But you're feeling good, right?
没什么奇怪的感觉吧
I mean, nothing weird or anything?
是啊
Yeah.
跟平时一样
It's nothing more than usual.
我很好
I'm good.
看来生意不错啊
Business is booming I see.
你♥他♥妈♥这是撞什么邪了
What the fuck happened to you?
这是一个和体液有关的
That is a long, sad story,
冗长而悲伤的故事
involving some unsightly bodily fluids.
有一点可以确定...厉鬼在追杀我的后代
One thing is clear... evil's after my offspring.
出没出生的都算
The born, and the unborn.
-为什么 -我也想知道 巴勃罗
- Why? - I wish I knew, Pablo.
但我只能说
But I'll tell you this.
从现在起 保护布兰迪是第一要务
From now on, protecting Brandy is job one.
我可能是个让人蛋疼的爹
I may suck balls as a father,
但是我不会让厉鬼把这也夺走
but I will not let evil take that away.
我是说布兰迪
Brandy, I meant.
-还有我的蛋 -我们懂了
- Or my balls. - We got it.
哎呦我去
Uh, oh my God! Oh!
求你了
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表