剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
So she can die with the rest of the human race?!
够了
Enough!
我不知道多少厉鬼死亡的破事
I don't know much about this Evil Dead crap,
我更不怎么知道它为何选择你
and I know even less about why it chose you.
但它就是选择了
But it did.
你是全人类的救星
You're the "Savior of Humanity"
所以给我站起来 承认自己的使命
so get on your damn feet and own up to who you are!
在我认识你的这么短时间里
In the short time that I have known you,
我见识了我从未想象能存在的东西
I have seen things that I never thought existed.
见识了你做了我觉得不可能的事
Seen you do things that I never thought possible.
你教我相信你 教我信赖你
You taught me to trust you, you taught to believe in you.
我信任你
And I do.
现在请别让我失望
Please, don't let me down now.
天呐 你是对的
You're right by God.
天呐
Oh, boy.
拉我一把
Give- give me a hand here.
我已经和厉鬼作战超过30年了
I've been kicking Evil's ass for more than thirty years.
管他坎达里安是6尺高还是600尺高
Who cares if Kandar is six feet tall or six hundred?
我要让这世界见识见识威廉姆斯的本事
I'm gonna show the world what a Williams can do.
首先
First things first.
现在真是让自己热起来的好时机吗
Is this really the best time to be getting baked?
我不会在清醒状态下和那玩意儿战斗的
I'm not gonna fight that thing with a clear head.
不
No.
-别碰毒品 -但你...
- Don't do drugs. - But you--
不能学你父亲的坏习惯
Are not going to pick up the bad habits of your father.
明白了吗
You got that?
好的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
好 准备好家当
Okay, gear up.
拿上水 食物 工具
Get some water, some food, some tools.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
你要出城
You are going out of town.
不 我现在不走
No, I'm not leaving now.
你不能呆在这
You can't stay here.
厉鬼一直穷追不舍 找我的麻烦
Evil has a bullseye on my back the size of Tiger Stadium.
我不能让你置于危险之中了
I can't put you in any more danger.
不 我能照顾好自己
No, I can take care of myself!
-不 -为什么不
- No! - Why not?!
因为我不能再眼睁睁看你死一次了
Because I can't watch you die again!
我知道我们彼此的了解还不够深...
Look, I know that we don't really know each other...
但你是我女儿
but you're my daughter.
是我的一部分
You're part of me.
对 而你现在是我仅有的亲人
Yeah, and you're all that I have left now.
如果我们要去死
If we are going to die--
再一次
Again.
再一次 我想要和你一起死
Again. I want to die together.
我也是威廉姆斯家的人
I'm a Williams too.
我们是家人
We're family.
好
Okay.
巴勃罗 我们回裂缝救凯丽的灵魂
Hey Pablo, lets get back to that rift and save Kelly's soul,
因为说实话 我受不了她的尸臭了
because honestly, I can't stand her smell much longer.
但怎么去 埃尔克格罗夫到处是厉鬼
But how? Evil's all over Elk Grove.
你和布兰迪不可能
There's no way you and Brandy are gonna make it
成功到达五金店
to the hardware store.
什么 那你就行吗
What? And you can?
我的萨满能力有些蹊跷
There's something about my Brujo abilities.
厉鬼觉得我是它们的一员
Evil sees me as one of them.
所以 你就像凯恩一样
So, you're like Kane.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
哪个凯恩
Kane?
凯恩 那个职业摔跤选手
Kane. WWE. He's a wrestler.
亦正亦邪
Half good, half bad.
拜托 布兰迪 跟上思路
Come on, Brandy keep up.
巴勃罗 你自己不行
Pablo, you can't do this alone.
我知道一条路能让我和布兰迪去时
I know a way me and Brandy can get there
不被发现
without being seen.
这里和小镇的主管道是通的
Okay, this connects to the main line in town.
直接通到五金店的地窖
Which leads right to the hardware store cellar.
不被发现
Unseen!
计谋永远领先厉鬼一步
Always thinking one step ahead of Evil.
那些是军用战斗机 老大
Those are military jets, Jefe!
我们不会用太久的 我们在地窖会合
Okay, this won't take us long. We'll meet you there.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一起摇摆吧
I'm fine. Let's dance.
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
镇上大部分下水都经过这个废弃的矿井
Well, most of Elk Grove drains right through this abandoned mine.
这边走
It's this way.
见鬼了
Holy shit!
他们只会让它变得更强大
They're just making it more powerful.
三天前我最关心的事
Three days ago my biggest concern
还是从埃尔克格罗夫走出去
was getting out of Elk Grove.
现在我在小镇下面 身边是灰色斩杀者
Now I'm under it, with Ashy Slashy,
还发现他是我父亲
who turns out to be my father
而我们正面临人类的末日
and we're facing the end of humanity.
没错 完全是要命大餐 孩子
Yep. That's a hell of a shit sandwich, kiddo.
我每天都得来一顿
I eat 'em everyday.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
经历你所经历的这些 却没人相信你
That must've really sucked going through everything you did
感觉一定糟透了
and no one believing you.
等这一切都结束了
When this is all over,
我真的想听你娓娓道来
I'd really like to hear about it.
顺便介绍你自己
And you.
说定了
Deal.
我发现《死灵之书》那晚
The night I first found the Necronomicon,
身上带着这个
I had this.
我从没告诉过任何人这件事
I've never told anyone this before,
但从那天起
but ever since that day,
我总随身带着这条项链
I always carried this necklace on me.
我说不准为什么
Not sure why exactly.
我想我是觉得它能保佑我平安
I guess I thought it would keep me safe.
我想把它给你
I want you to have it.
-我不能收 -拜托 相信我
- Oh, I can't take that. - No, please. Trust me.
我不能一辈子都这么折腾下去
I can't keep doing this shit forever.
现在它属于你了
It belongs in your hands now.
知道你戴着它我会好过很多
I feel better knowing that you have it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想这里不只我们两个
I don't think we're alone down here.
-灰色斩杀者 -别担心
- Ashy Slashy - Don't worry.
-手拿锯与斧 -只有它一个
- hatchet and saw. - It's only one of 'em.
和它所有的好伙伴
And all of his buddies.
灰色斩杀者...
Ashy Slashy...
割掉你的舌头 让你...
cuts off your tongue so you can...
快跑 那边
Go! That way!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
离开这里 女儿
Get out of here, daughter.
还没完呢
We're not finished with you!
老大
Jefe!
恶鬼在楼上
Evil's upstairs.
下水道也有
They're in the drains too.
不能耽搁了
Okay, no time to waste.
我来
Do me.
不 我去
No, I'm going in.
我不是刚说完你不能死吗
What did I just tell you about the "Not dying" thing?
天哪
Oh my God!
你是想被禁足吗
You wanna be grounded?
天哪
My God.
一边一半
One foot in each world.
老大 裂缝已经开了
Jefe, the rift's already open.
我也许能进去
I might be able to just go in.
不 巴勃罗
No, Pablo.
要是你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
要是我是对的呢
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表