剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗者
The Dark Ones.
他们来了
They're here.
露比杀了我
Ruby killed me.
露比用匕♥首♥杀了我
She killed me with the dagger.
她身体里有其他人
There's someone else inside of her body.
所以凯丽没法穿过裂缝
That's why Kelly couldn't come through the rift.
她的灵魂没有可以回归的躯体
Her soul doesn't have a body to come back to.
和凯丽这么亲密接触感觉还真有点奇怪
It's a little weird having Kelly doing this to me.
巴勃罗 我要去五金店把裂缝打开
Pablo, I'm going to the hardware store so get the rift ready.
我带着凯丽 我拿到了《死灵之书》
I got Kelly, I got the Necronomicon.
露比死了
Ruby's dead.
现在插入一则紧急公告
We interrupt this program with an emergency bulletin.
由于发生大量暴♥力♥骚乱
Due to the extensive violent rioting,
密歇根州长宣布执行戒♥严♥令
the Governor of Michigan has implemented Marshall Law.
黑暗者拿走了死灵之书
The Dark Ones, they got the Necronomicon.
跑啊
Run!
-快跑 -走走
- Run, run, run! - Go, go!
快跑
Run!
卧♥槽♥
Fuuuuuck!!
爸爸
Dad?
布兰迪
Brandy.
作为你的父亲
As your father,
我一直告诫你 对自己深信不疑的
I will always tell you to stand up
事物 要站稳脚跟
for what you believe in.
但这一次...
But in this case...
快跑吧
Run!
巴勃罗 帮我把凯丽的身子拿着
Pablo, help me get Kelly's body!
天哪 天哪
Oh my God! Oh my God!
把那匕♥首♥也拿上
Get that dagger!
我拿到了
I got it!
我们会一个接一个地干掉你们
One by one, we will take you!
布兰迪 闪开
Brandy, duck!
这边 去后门这儿
This way! Out the back door!
把匕♥首♥交上来
Give me that dagger!
快点
Come on.
你活不到天亮
Dead by Dawn!
活不到天亮
Dead by Dawn!
我还从未如此这般自豪过
I have never been so proud.
快点走吧
Come on! Now!
好吧
Oh, yeah.
非常好
Right!
那是什么
What is that?
那是坎达里安本尊 毁灭者
It's Kandar, the Destroyer.
是时候验证下男子气概了
And it's come to test the mettle of man.
阿什
Ash?
我们完蛋了
We're doomed.
就是这一刻 阿什
This is it, Ash.
之前预言的一切内容
Everything that's ever been foretold:
《死灵之书》 你的命运
The Necronomicon, your destiny.
一切结局就在此刻
It all comes down to this moment.
这是最后的试炼 老大
It's the final test, Jefe.
他说的对
He's right!
阿什才是怪物猎人
Ash is the demon killer.
赶紧去啊
So go!
赶紧去杀怪兽啊
Go kill the demon!
我的确是降妖除魔
Yes, I do kill demons.
但那...
But that-
那玩意...
that thing is...
纯粹是扯淡好吗
bullshit, man.
不可能
No way.
我可不干
I'm not doing it.
如果那是来测试你的 那...
If it's here to test you, then-
那你就得出去
then you will get out there
-你要去战斗 -放开他
- and you will fight! - Let go of him!
-放开我 -出去啊
- Get your hands off me! - Go out there!
-不 -放开他
- No! - Let go of him!
去你的 阿什·威廉姆斯
Damn you, Ash Williams!
你不是英雄 你是懦夫
You're no hero. You're a coward!
你会害死我们所有人的
And you're going to get us all killed!
我不会让这种事发生的
Well, I'm not gonna let that happen.
他在这里
He's here!
阿什·威廉姆斯才是你想要的
Hey, Ash Williams, is the one you want!
老兄 这可不明智
Dude, that's a really bad idea!
他就在这里
He's right here.
咱们走
Let's go!
我跟在你后边
I'm right behind you!
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季第十集
[全剧大结局]
这不是真的
This can't be real!
这不可能
This can't be happening!
是真的
it's real.
好吧
Okay.
这比平常来说糟糕一点
This is a bit worse than usual.
糟糕一点
A bit worse?
爸爸 咱们该怎么办
Dad, what are we going to do?
致命骚乱增加
我们要怎么对抗那东西
How are we gonna fight that thing?
也许它会自己离开
Maybe it'll just go away.
各位 来看看这个
Guys, check this out.
奥克兰 巴黎和柏林
Auckland, Paris and Berlin
现在纽约也出现了相同的事件
are now reporting similar events to New York.
受影响的国家已出动军队
Militaries in affected countries are being mobilized.
现在让我们转到纽约的戈登·戴利
Let's go over to Gordon Daly in New York.
发生了什么
What happened?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
地上开了个大洞 那些怪物
The hole opened up in the ground, these creatures, ah.
那些恶魔跑出来开始攻击所有人
The demon came out and started attacking everybody.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
世界混乱
老大
Jefe...
扩散到全球了
It's global.
全球
Global?
真棒
Oh great.
我毁灭了人类
I've doomed humanity.
你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
我又不是没警告过他们
Not like I didn't tell 'em.
巴勃罗 你听我说这话多少次了
Pablo, how many times you heard me say this, huh?
为什么是我
Why me?!
我算什么
Who am I?!
什么都不是
Nobody.
什么都不是
Nobody!
一个来自密歇根埃尔克格罗夫的家伙
Guy from Elk Grove, Michigan.
那是什么地方
Where the fuck is that?
一个狗屁没有的地方
In the middle of Jack shit nowhere.
就在那里
That's where.
你知道吗
You know what?
我跟你说点新鲜的
I got news for you.
这不是我想要的
I didn't ask for this!
你以为我想面对这狗屁事吗
You think I want this horse shit?
每天24小时浑身是血吗
Be covered in blood twenty four-seven?
谁他妈的想要这样
Who the fuck would want that?!
救星个鬼啊
Savior my ass.
我是...
I'm a...
一个该死的失败者
a god damn failure.
别这么说
Don't say that.
老大 我们还没有失败
Jefe, we're still in this.
是啊
Yeah.
我们有凯丽的身体
We got Kelly's body.
我们得救她
We need to save her.
是啊 为什么 那她就可以和我们剩下的人一起死了吗
Yeah, why? So she can die with the rest of us?
那她就可以和剩下的人一起死了吗
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表