剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
好 准备好了吗
Okay.Ready?
是的
Yeah.
走 快跑
Let's move, go go go.
真是一趟愉快之旅 老大
That was a sweet ride, Jefe.
车开得不错 巴勃罗 但聚会时间结束
Nice drivin', Pablo, but party time is over.
我们得把布兰迪弄回来 让她活过来
We gotta get Brandy inside and cheat us some death.
布兰迪
Brandy?
别告诉我露比也害死你了
Don't tell me that Ruby got you too!
凯丽
Kelly?
别再像那样一样消失了
And you don't ever disappear like that again.
什么
What?
你想我了吗
You miss me?
过来过来
Come on, come on.
我们怎么会在酒吧里
How come we're in the bar?
我知道 很他妈怪对吧
I know. It's fucking weird, huh?
这里事物的规律和现实世界不同
Stuff doesn't work here like it does in the real world.
不过这些都不重要 对吧
Yeah, but none of that matters, right?
因为你有计划救我们出去
Because you have a plan to get us out.
我讨厌这么说 布兰迪
I hate to say it Brandy,
但现在 卧倒藏好[冷战口号♥]是我们最好的计划
but right now "Duck and cover" is the best plan we got.
那个热辣的骑士小妞去哪了
Okay, so where is that Knight chick who was kinda hot.
我以为她在这里站岗
I thought she was standing guard down here?
佐伊吗
Ah, Zoe?
我最后一次见她是在这里
Yeah. This was the last place I saw her.
言归正传 我们得救回一些女士
Alright, we got some ladies to bring back to life.
所以接下来 我们要怎么做
So, how do we do this?
这是你的计划 我以为你知道
This is your plan, I thought you knew!
拜托
Oh, come on, man.
我对这个裂缝玩意儿一窍不通好么
I don't know anything about this rift crap!
你才是沙满
You're the Cuervo Especial--
萨满
El Brujo Especial.
对 随便了
Yeah, whatever!
你摇摇手铃 说点咒语
You shake your little rattle, say some juju words,
我就跳进裂缝里
I jump in the rift.
回来的时候就和那个骑士一样
Oh, yeah and come back demon-ized
厉鬼化了吗
like that Knight guy?
凯丽可不是那样
That didn't work with Kelly!
-是的 可她... -她怎么
- Yeah, but she was... - What?
是个妹子
A girl?
-不是 老大 -她很性感
- No. Jefe. - Hot?
她怀孕了
Pregnant?
你个种马 你俩真睡了吗
You dog! Did you?
没有 老大
No, Jefe.
我看想去这个厉鬼死亡之地你得...
I think in order to get to this evil dead place is if --
得喝个烂醉再吃点迷幻蘑菇
Is to get really wasted and do some 'shrooms?
-我闭着眼睛就能搞定 -不
- I can do that in my sleep. - No.
我想你得让厉鬼杀了你
I think you gotta let the evil kill you.
够了 别说了
Okay, stop!
"读了厉鬼的书一辈子被其纠缠"
It's one thing to "Read from an evil book and bad shit
是一回事
plagues your life."
我的所有计划中从没提过"死"字
I never said anything about the "D" word in all of my plans.
那好 可我没有其他主意了
Alright, well I don't have any other ideas,
-我只有这一个点子 -老天
- so that's all I got! - Oh, boy.
好吧
All right.
为了布兰迪和凯丽我愿意
I'll do it for Brandy and Kelly.
我们去找个厉鬼来弄死我吧
So let's go find some "evil" to finish me off.
那好...
Um, okay...
匕♥首♥
The dagger.
你用这个如何
What if you use this?
布兰迪就是死在匕♥首♥下
Brandy was killed by it.
你捅死自己怎么样
What if you just stab yourself?
真假的
Really?
没准有用
Could work?
如果没有其他办法的话...
Well, I guess if it's the only way...
不 算了 你来 你来
Okay, no. Forget it. You-you do it. You do it.
我不要自捅
I'm not doing it.
好吧
Okay.
就捅这儿
Yeah, right here.
我觉得我可能下不去手 老大
Yeah, I don't know if I can kill you, Jefe.
万一行不通怎么办
I mean, what if the rift thing doesn't work?
什么 现在又说行不通了
What! Now it's not gonna work?
可能行得通 可能行不通
I mean it could work. It could not work.
我也不知道 我还是新手
I don't know, man. I'm new to this shit.
好了 去他妈的
All right, screw it.
我们一起动手 知道吗
We'll do it together. All right?
数到三 准备好了吗
On the count of three. Ready?
一
One...
二
two...
-二点五 -三
- two and a half -- - Three!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
数到三了吗
Was that... three?
见鬼
Oh shit!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
老大
Jefe!
你给我个信♥号♥♥ 我就守在这
You just gimme a sign and I'll be standing right here,
准备第一时间打开裂缝
ready to open this rift as soon as possible!
一点用没有
That didn't work for shit.
巴勃罗 我们得再杀我一次
Pablo, we gotta kill me again.
这次不能再出错了
And this time we gotta do it right.
真是好坏兼半
That's probably good and bad at the same time.
也许我已经到了冥界
Maybe I am in that dead place.
布兰迪
Brandy?
精♥子♥银行
Sperm bank?
真不敢相信你自杀了
Can't believe you killed yourself.
那个...
Well...
算是半自杀吧
sort of killed yourself.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
该死
Fuck!
哪儿都别去
Don't go anywhere.
布兰迪
Brandy?
布兰迪
Brandy?
布兰迪
Brandy?
该死
Fuck.
你是说没希望了吗
So you're saying it's hopeless?
所有来这里的人都会被它抓走吗
That everyone that lands here gets taken by that thing?
大多人连反抗都没有
Most of 'em don't even fight it.
但我和道尔顿 我们想着 去它的
But me and Dalton, we figured, fuck it,
死也要死得壮烈
might as well go down swinging.
这不是精♥子♥银行外面啊
This isn't the outside of the sperm bank.
阿什
Ash?!
搞什么
What the fuck?!
天哪 被巴勃罗说对了
Holy crap, Pablo was right!
爸爸 你来救我们了
Dad! You came back for us!
那是当然
Hell yeah, I did.
我才不会让恶鬼破坏我们的小家庭
I'm not gonna let evil mess with our little family.
这家庭里面也包括你 凯丽
That includes you too, Kel-ster.
谢谢
Thanks.
这位算不算还两说
The jury's out on Darwin here.
同生共死
All for one and one for all.
天哪 伙计 这套能省省么
Oh for god sake, man! Don't- don't do that.
等等 你的手回来了
Wait. You- you got your hand back!
是的 它回来的频率已经到诡异的程度了
Oh yeah, it's uh, it's kind of weird how often that happens.
你看起来不是很高兴 凯丽
You don't look thrilled, Kelly.
阿什 我什么时候
Ash, I'm always happy to see that
看到你穿着蓝衣服来救我们都开心
indestructible blue shirt come to the rescue,
但伙计 如果你在这里
but dude, if you're here,
难道不是说明你也死了吗
doesn't that mean you're dead too?
是的
Yeah.
坎达里安匕♥首♥派上用场了
Kandarian dagger right in the pump.
你也被露比杀了吗
Ruby killed you too?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表