剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
大家最爱的风♥骚♥恶魔露比回来了
Everybody's favorite skanky demon Ruby is back,
她在利用布兰迪
and she's yanking Brandy's chain.
-放了我 -我们得立刻杀了她
- Let me go. - We need to kill her. Now.
我们需要坎达里安匕♥首♥
We need a Kandarian dagger.
伙计们我找到了
Guys, I found it!
我觉得我们得立马离开这里
I think we need to get out of here right now.
跑
Run!
道尔顿 不不不不不
Dalton! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是巴勃罗♥干♥的
It was Pablo.
巴勃罗♥干♥的吗
Pablo did this to you?
你个怪人来我这里干什么
What the hell are you doing in my house, creep
来享受我从未见过的
Enjoying the company of the granddaughter
孙女的陪伴
I never knew I had.
我真希望死的是你
I wish you were the one that was dead.
我根本没有杀他 因为他早就死了
I didn't even kill him, because he's already dead!
拜托
Come on.
拜托 憋抓了
Come on. Let go.
巴勃罗 都是你们这群进口廉价货惹的祸
Pablo, you and those cheap imported parts!
老天
Jesus.
这招可以啊 露比
Nice try, Ruby.
你丫以为老子是傻X吗
You think I'm stupid?
你以为老子连自己的老子都认不出吗
You think I don't know my own father when I see him?
可怜的阿什
Poor Ashley.
生活就是这般接连不断地让你吃狗屎
Life just keeps serving up the shit sandwichs.
真是说曹操曹操到
Uh, speak of the devil.
你在这儿干嘛呢 老爸
What are you doing here, Pop?
我也不知道
I don't know.
什么东西惊扰了我的墓穴 把我拉了回来
Something disturbed my grave, pulled me back.
我一直梦想着做一个鬼魂呢
I always wanted to be a ghost.
额 很高兴见到你
Well, it's nice to see you.
虽然我现在把你看得很穿
Even though I'm looking through you.
牛逼吧
Cool, huh?
这尼玛是什么
What the hell is this?
这事儿解释起来略复杂
Ah, it's pretty convoluted.
露比企图利用你让我在自己女儿面前
Ruby was using you to make me look bad
尽显狂躁的一面
in front of my daughter.
看来她成功了
Well, it looks like she succeeded.
是啊
Yeah.
等下 你刚才说女儿吗
Oh, hold on there, did you say daughter?
是啊 我也是前两天才发现的
Yeah. I just found out a few days ago.
她的名字叫布兰迪
Her name is Brandy.
哎呦喂 瞧瞧 我儿子也为人父了
Well, look at you. My boy's a father.
卧♥槽♥ 那么说来我就成爷爷了
H- Hell, that makes me a grandfather.
真可恶 人一死就错过好些精彩事儿
Damn, you miss so much when you're dead.
她什么样
What's she like?
固执得要命
Stubborn as shit...
同时恨我入骨
and she hates my guts.
矮油 小妮子有前途 我开始喜欢她了
Well, she's smart. I like her already.
她在哪儿呢
Where is she?
我不知道 她见到这幕吓得跑出去了
I don't know. She freaked out when she saw this.
说我像个怪物
Called me a monster.
听着 为父皆不易
Look, fatherhood ain't easy.
天晓得 我已学到了教训
Lord knows, I learned the hard way.
阿什 还记得我死的那晚吗
Uh Ash, you remember the night I died?
我一直有事情瞒着你
There's something I've kept from you.
是什么 爸爸
What is it, Pop?
是很重要的事...
Something so vital, that...
其实你的人生是从...
the fabric of your life may begin--
我怎么会忘记 花了我300块钱
How could I forget, cost me 300 bucks
才把翼子板撞凹的地方钣金好
to get the fender pounded out.
你在那该死的翼子板上花的钱
You spent more on that damn fender
比在我葬礼上花的还多 你个铁公鸡
than you did on my funeral, cheapskate.
并不是这么回事...
That's not true...
-吧 -反正咱俩这事儿没完
- ish. - Well, it's still a shit way to go.
不管怎么说 我要说的事儿比你那翼子板要重要得多
Anyway, this is way bigger than your fender.
好吧 那告诉我吧
Okay, so tell me.
不 我不会告诉你
Oh, no. I'm not going to tell you.
我要让你看
I want to show you.
阿什 巴勃罗陷入麻烦了...
Ash, Pablo is dick deep in trouble--
该死
Oh, shit.
阿什
Ash?
操
Fuck.
有人吗
Anybody home?
如果你是附身恶灵 我可没心情跟你玩
If you're a Deadite, I'm in no fucking mood.
布兰迪
Ah! Brandy.
我忘了拿电♥话♥
I forgot my phone.
你还好吧
But you're okay?
好什么
Okay?
阿什刚用电锯切开了一个我以为
Ash just sliced open some guy I thought was my grandfather
是祖父的人
with a chainsaw.
我离好可远了 我都不知道好是什么了
I'm so far from okay, I don't even know what okay is.
让高中生活看起来没那么糟了 对吧
Makes high school seem a lot less awful, am I right?
好了 阿什在哪
Okay, where's Ash?
我不知道
I don't know.
无意冒犯 但我已经受够了
And no offense, but I've had enough
我那个妄想老头还有他的伙计们
of my delusional old man, and his muchachos.
我要带着我的东西离开这里
I'm getting my shit, and I'm getting out of here.
等一下 达丽雅
Hold up, Daria. Okay?
很多人死掉了
Bodies are dropping left and right,
其中有一些是我的朋友
some of them friends of mine,
鉴于这事和你有些关系
and since this has something to do with you,
我需要你待在我身边
I need you to stay close.
你是怎么忍♥得住他的
How do you even deal with him?
我是没有什么选择
I mean, I don't really have a choice,
因为他是我父亲 但是你...
because he's my father, but you--
阿什也许是个变♥态♥酒鬼加种族歧视倾向
Ash may be a perverted drunk with racist tendencies,
但他也有闪光的时刻
but he has his moments.
厉鬼也杀了我的双亲
Evil killed my parents, too.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我很久以前就不去想那恐怖时光了
Yeah, well, I passed go on that horror show a long time ago.
阿什大概在五金店吧
Ash is probably at the hardware store, right?
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季 第四集
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
你睡觉时间早过了
You're up way past your bedtime!
布兰迪 快跑
Brandy, run!
-我不行 -抓好
- Uh, I can't! - Hold on!
处♥女♥嫩肉
Young virgin meat!
操
Fuck!
真湿润...
So moist...
柔软
and soft!
布兰迪
Brandy!
该死
Shit!
快啊
Come on! Ah!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
该死 匕♥首♥在哪儿
Shit. Where's the dagger?
掉地上了 我
It fell. I--
拿到了
Got it.
去拖车那儿
Go to the trailer!
-跑 -你们要去哪儿
- Run! - Where you going?!
跑跑 快快快
Run! Run! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
那只是道开胃菜
That was just the appetizer!
我准备好主菜了
I'm ready for the main course!
他到底怎么了
What the hell happened to him?
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
厉鬼上了他的身 就像附身在别人身上一样
Evil fucked him, like it fucked everything.
他要进来了
He's going to get in!
也许 但不是从窗户进来
Maybe, but not through the windows.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表