剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
这是死灵之书流失的部分
They're the lost pages of the Necronomicon.
说不定他找到了打开裂缝的办法
Though he may have found a way to open the rift.
我们认为这是
We believe it's a mystic passage
人界和冥界之间的通道
between the human sphere and the Dead lands.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
欢迎来到我的世界 女士
Welcome to my world, lady.
所以你车里那个孩子
Well that kid in your car...
你当真觉得这事
and you really think that
和普莱维特小姐有关系吗
that had something to do with Ms. Prevett?
我对她有无数的坏话可说
I can't say enough bad things about her!
只要那个白♥痴♥阿什·威廉姆斯一死
Once that idiot Ash Williams is dead,
你我二人将重返永生之荣耀
you and I will go on to immortal glory.
-凯雅... -露比
- Kaya... - Ruby.
我有一个寄主
I have a vessel.
黑暗者知道裂缝的情况
The Dark Ones know about the rift.
我们得在他们逃脱前找到裂缝
We need to find it before they get out.
你帮我把阿什的女儿搞死
You help me drive Ash's daughter over the edge
我们就不必麻烦了
and we won't have to.
一便爽歪歪
That's better.
好样的 找到了坎达里安恶魔匕♥首♥
So good job tracking down that Kandarian demon poker.
好了 说下计划吧
Alright, here's the plan.
我们杀回去 把露比逼到她那小恶魔...
We gear up, we corner Ruby in her little evil--
她不会在那儿的
She won't be there.
呦呵 你这收拾的倒是很立整
Well, you clean up pretty well.
谢了
Thanks.
我妈妈一直喜欢我穿这条裙子
My Mom always liked this dress on me.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
但我不确定现在是玩
But I'm not sure this is the time
芭比娃娃变装秀的好时机
to be playing Barbie dress-up.
今晚学校有场舞会 我...
So there's this dance tonight at school and--
你打算这会儿去参加舞会
You wanna go to a school dance
在这恶魔垂涎于你好比鲨鱼垂涎于金枪鱼的时刻吗
when evil is circling like sharks at a tuna rodeo?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
普莱维特小姐短♥信♥我说她今晚
Ms. Prevett sent me text saying she wanted to
想去透透气
"Clear the air" Tonight.
那你肯定会拒绝
And you're gonna say no,
因为你是我女儿 而且你也不傻
'cause you're my daughter and you're smart.
听着 如果你是对的 普莱维特小姐真是恶魔
Look, if you're right and Ms. Prevett is a demon,
那就意味着她杀了我妈 杀了瑞秋
then that means she killed my mom, and Rachel.
天知道她一共杀了多少
And who knows how many others.
我需要确定这一点 所以当我去...
I need to know for sure, and when I do--
这时牛马蛇神就会趁虚而入做掉你
Daddio's gonna swoop in for the kill.
凯丽
Kelly?
你听过我不少蠢主意
You've heard a lot of my dumb ideas.
如今这个不来点评两句吗
You wanna weigh in on this one?
我觉得这是个好点子 阿什
I think it's a great idea, Ash.
露比相信她 也许就会卸下防卫
Ruby trusts her. She might throw her off guard.
此外 就算有任何不测
And besides, if anything goes awry
你我二人都能拍马杀到
You and I will be right there.
好吧 女儿 我们就按你的方法做
Okay, daughter, we do this your way.
但从此刻起 我们要承受你接下来一切行为的后果
But from now on you're rubber and we're glue,
听明白没
you got that?
爸爸
Dad.
谢谢你
Thanks.
这个嘛 超酷老爹们都会这么做的吧
Well, that's what super cool dads do, right?
没错
Yeah.
[咒语]
Negeltu dumuzi
[咒语]
sepiya--
[咒语]
Mummu sa dalkhu
[咒语]
sabola!
欢迎来到我身边 我的儿子
Welcome to me, my son.
新的救世主
the new Prophesied One.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季第七集
我等待这一晚等了上百年
I have waited for this night for hundreds of years.
我们要想成功
In order for us to succeed,
你就得按照我说的做
you must do exactly as I say.
我准备好了 母亲
I'm ready mother.
听着
Now listen.
我们得说服布兰迪
We have to convince Brandy
让她认为你是她真正的父亲
that you're her real father,
如果想要成功
and for that to work,
你得变得和他一模一样
you have to look just like him.
我看起来如何
How am I doing?
还有一个小细节
There is still just one small detail.
这好痛 妈妈
This hurts mother.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
会过去的
It'll scab over.
别让我疼了
Make it stop!
你完事之后 把这衣服穿上
When you're done there, I want you to get dressed.
好戏要开始了
The dance is about to start.
好的 母亲
Yes, Mother.
真抱歉让你的朋友被杀了
I'm really sorry about your friends getting killed and all.
我以为我们准备好了
I thought we were ready.
我们根本不知道面对的是什么
We had no idea what we were getting into.
那是什么
What's that?
巴勃罗 是你吗
Pablo, are you there?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你好 有人在吗
Hello? Is someone there?
我想是有人在里边
I think there's somebody in there.
巴勃罗 巴勃罗
Pablo? Pablo!
巴勃罗
Hey, Pablo!
凯丽
Kelly?!
巴勃罗 看到你的脸真好
Pablo, it's so good to see your face.
我迷糊了 你在哪
I don't get it! Where are you?
完全不知道
No fuckin' idea.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我拿着坎达里安匕♥首♥去追露比
I went after Ruby with the Kandarian dagger
然后让她逃掉了
and she got it away from me.
你说什么 发生了什么 凯丽
What do you mean? What happened, Kelly?
露比杀了我
Ruby killed me.
她用匕♥首♥杀了我
She killed me with the dagger.
-什么 -我挺确定我是死了
- What? - I'm pretty sure I'm dead.
那是什么
What is that?
操 那家伙回来了
Fuck, it's coming back.
凯丽 不要 不要
Kelly? No! No! No!
巴勃罗
Pabloooooo!
凯丽 不要
Kelly, please!
凯丽
Kelly?
凯丽
Kelly?
凯丽
Kelly?
凯丽
Kelly?
你的朋友凯丽走了吗
Is your friend Kelly gone?
露比抓走了她
Ruby took her!
肯沃德高中
校园舞会
冬至夜之梦
姑娘们
Hey girl!
好了
Okay.
我们进去 找到露比
We get in there, we find Ruby,
布兰迪 你让她展现出厉鬼的一面
Brandy, you push her demon buttons,
叮咚 巫婆就死定了
then ding dong the witch is dead.
那不是灰色斩杀者吗
Hey, isn't that Ashy Slashy?
天呐
Whoa boy.
有什么关系
What's the matter?
条子们
Oh, the cops.
当他们在你车里
They get all squirrelly
发现一个厉鬼小孩时 就会疯掉的
when they find a demon baby in your trunk.
我还是要进去
I'm still going in.
可以 B计划
That's fine, plan B.
你们从前门进 我走后门
You guys go in the front, I'm going in the back.
但怎么
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表