剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
当他们出事了之后 我们会想复仇
And when they get fucked over, we want revenge.
而我在复仇成功之前就不会离开的
And I ain't leaving 'til I get mine.
到了角斗时间了 贱♥人♥
It's gladiator time, bitch.
我都行
Works for me.
[咒语]
Gu musen ud,
[咒语]
Ninda se,
[咒语]
ubla con dossio refundo ma cout...
我的天哪 他在破译咒语
My God, he's deciphering the incantation!
[咒语]
kandar...
佐伊 看
Zoe, look!
我的天 是裂缝
Oh my God! The rift.
他找到打开它的办法了
He's found a way to open it!
最好别打开 巴勃罗
He better not! Pablo!
赶快离开那堵墙
Get the hell away from that wall!
你非得今天学会一门新语言吗
You had to pick today to learn a new language?
我不知道自己哪根筋不对
I don't know what came over me.
突然一下我就...知道了
All of a sudden I just... knew.
好了大家 就是这个了
All right, boys, this is it!
我们要进去
We're going in!
我有不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
交给我吧
I got this.
孩子们 就我个人来说吧
Hey, boys and girls, me personally,
拯救世界的活儿我♥干♥得够够的了
I've saved the world enough.
但是没有你不行啊
But but none of this works without you.
我想说的是
What I'm saying is,
我是唯一的救世主
I'm the only Prophesied One you got.
你们不会打算拿我去冒险吧
You're not gonna try me on some Hail Mary move, are ya?
他也许说得对
He may be right.
没错 看到没 很好
Okay! See? Good.
坐下歇会儿 来点...
Take a break, crack a few--
应该出一个我们的人先去探探路
One of us should go first. A reconnaissance!
我可不是这个意思
That's not what I was talking about.
你说得对 马库斯
You're right, Marcus.
-祝你好运 -我去去就回
- Good luck. - I'll be back soon.
马库斯
Marcus?!
世事多变
So much potential.
现在你只能在这个恶心的老女人的
Now you're just gonna bleed out here
地毯上流血至死
on this nasty old woman's carpet?
真是浪费啊
What a waste.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
我最恨的就是你 凯丽
I hated you least of all Kelly.
事情有些不对
Something's not right.
我突然有种不好的预感
I've just got a bad feeling.
老大
Jefe?
你不是一个人
You ain't the only one.
我在这家伙身上闻到了恶魔的味道
I've got a seriously demon vibe from this joker!
马库斯 你看到了什么
Marcus! What did you see?
拉我起来...
Help me up...
谢谢你 彼得
Thank you, Peter.
我们骑士团永远在一起 对吧
We Knights stick together, right?
马库斯
Marcus?!
彼得
Peter!
对不住了 老兄
Sorry, man.
直接杀死他不好吗
Can't just kill the guy!
滚蛋吧 跳梁小丑
Back off circus freak.
你是下一个
You're next.
加入我们吧
Join us.
免了吧 我已经是一个埃尔克人了
No, I'm good. I joined the Elks.
凯雅
Kaya.
露比
Ruby.
裂缝被打开了
The rift has been opened.
那我们时间不多了
Then we don't have much time.
我有一个寄主
I have a vessel.
她把匕♥首♥带来了
She brought me the dagger.
又死于匕♥首♥刃下
And died by its blade.
黑暗力量在她体内
The darkness is in her.
我出来了
I'm here.
露比 黑暗者知道裂缝的情况
Ruby, the Dark Ones know about the rift.
我们得在他们逃脱前找到裂缝
We need to find it before they get out.
你帮我把阿什的女儿搞死
You help me drive Ash's daughter over the edge
我们就不必麻烦了
and we won't have to.
该让你尝尝电锯的厉害了
Time to suck a little saw.
只有我在对抗这个混球吗
Am I the only one fighting this asshole?
滚回地狱吧 你这连体杂种
Go back to hell, you Siamese son of a bitch!
瞧瞧 恶鬼就该这么杀
And that is how you kill a demon.
并不像看起来那么容易
It's not as easy as it looks.
天啊 他们都死了
My God, they're all dead.
欢迎来到我的世界 女士
Welcome to my world, lady.
刚刚真是太诡异了
Shit just got really weird.
那玩意儿真邪门
That thing is sick.
我想还有更多恶鬼想出来
And I think some more demons want to come out.
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
你最好保管好这些书页
You better hang on to those pages.
巴勃罗 你得想办法
Pablo you gotta find a way
彻底封闭这个恶鬼喷屎缝
to shut down this demonic poop chute once and for all.
真希望我能留下 但我得回去找宝贝女儿
Wish I could stay, but I have to get back to my lovely daughter.
布兰迪
Brandy!
爸爸回来了
It's Pop!
爸
Dad!
我好担心你
I was so worried.
老天 又来
Whoa, again?
是啊 你知道那句话吧 丫头
Yeah, you know what they say, kiddo.
恶鬼斗士的工作永无止境
A demon fighter's work is never done.
我听说了
So I've heard.
凯丽
Kelly!
你上哪儿去了
Where have you been?
老实说 找你去了
Looking for you, quite honestly.
什么味儿
What is that smell?
果酱馅饼
Pop Tarts.
你想吃一个吗
You want one?
这不废话吗
Does the Pope shit in the woods?
我去烤两个
I'll make two.
烤得像上次那样
Toast it like last time.
见鬼 你真的找到了
Son of a bitch, you found it.
我们走运了
Lucky us.
它就埋在我们想的那个地方
It was buried right where we thought.
干得好 凯丽
Good work, Kelly.
有了这个一切都不一样了
This changes everything.
是的呢
Yes, it does.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表